Forum boards for students, parents, teachers, travelers, gamers. Search message boards, post classifieds/ ads, give tips, share ideas, reviews/ discussions, ask questions, find information topics, free jobs forums, free blogs on games, kids' classes, music, education programs, schools, colleges, work visa
Forums Job Forum Jobs Schools Online Edu Kids Area Games Visas
Post without signing-up (optional).
Post a message or Search Forums
Sanvi Sanvi, Posted: 2008-02-22 17:10:13
Do US Geen Card Holders need visa for travel to Mexico
matthew26 matthew26, Posted: 2008-03-06 19:34:06

no, you don't have to get a Visa to Mexico as long as you can present your green card to the mexican authorities. Canadian and US permanent residents will not be required to get a Visa when traveling to Mexico.
elle elle, Posted: 2008-06-20 21:51:42

How did you know about this? Are your sure?
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2008-09-08 14:33:18

I called the consulate. if you are not planning an extended stay and are a US Green Card holder, then you DO NOT need a mexican visa. You just need to show your passport and greencard.
pc pc, Posted: 2008-11-14 18:21:05

Dear Elle,

I have the same question. Is it true that a visa is not needed for green card holders? Thank you
Hainguyen Hainguyen, Posted: 2008-11-18 15:30:57

I am a Vietnamese and holding US F1 visa. Do I need to apply for a tourist visa to Mexico? Thank you.
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2009-07-01 22:12:21

im mexican and i have an iraqi boyfriend who wants to come to mexico
how can he apply for a tourist visa to mexico, taking in account that i can make tramits for him from here?
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2010-03-03 05:03:17

I am Filipina and applied a Mexican Toruist visa, I was approved, paid the visa fee and said I have to come back in a week to get my passport stamped. After 4 days, consul called and said, they can't issue a visa, said, I should provide more documents proving a strong ties. Is it possible??
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2010-03-09 13:48:50

im from santo domingo, dominican republic. what kind of papers do i need to travel to cancun, mexico? and is there a website to appky for this cocumnets?
ChipD ChipD, Posted: 2010-04-23 23:10:28

I came across the Mexico FM-1 in English which is helpful for completing the FM-1 in Spanish. It's a large file, took awhile to download, but saves having to look up everything in the dictionary. It's at:

http://www.marinersmexico.com/documents/forms.php

for reference.
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2010-08-29 21:49:51

i came from philippines...i want to visit my freind he admits in hospital in mexico for stem cell.. please help me .. what kind of visa i will apply ?
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2010-10-21 15:19:59

I am green card holder. do I need apply for visa to get in mexico? I am taking carnival cruise which will stop few places in mexico. If I need one where should i apply.i live in texas.thank you
Don Peck Don Peck, Posted: 2011-11-22 16:00:31

I am an American citizen and I will be taking an assignment working at our manufacturing facility in Mexico. I have a filipina fiance-- what are the requirements for my filipina fiance to enter Mexico?
Prabakaran Prabakaran, Posted: 2013-01-23 12:58:29

I got a FM3 visa to mexico from my company. But, I am not able to travel to Mexico. will it create any problem during my next visa stamping may be for H1??

thanks in advance.
annbhm67 annbhm67, Posted: 2013-10-24 12:32:45

Does anyone have any info on how much a FM3 visa costs (for UK citizens) flying to Mexico

Also if travelling to Mexico via Phoenix by plane would you US authorities require you to have a Transit 3 visa even if you don't leave the plane/airport?

thanks

To Post Replies or New Topics, you do not have to be registered. However, if you wish to receive an email alert when a new entry is posted on this topic, you will first have to Sign-Up and confirm your registration. 

Write your Reply to this Topic below: *
Only genuine replies and messages are permitted. If an entry is of low quality, or not related to the topic, or is deemed not genuine, it will be deleted. For privacy and anti-spam purposes, it is not advised to enter an email address or phone number into forum messages. Simply ask the topic readers to leave a message here (Registered users have the option of receiving an email notification each time a reply is posted on their relevant topic).

Non-Registered users should leave the password field below empty. Your Username entry (to be associated with your post) is compulsory, and should be between 2 & 17 characters in length.

Username: *

Password: