Forum boards for students, parents, teachers, travelers, gamers. Search message boards, post classifieds/ ads, give tips, share ideas, reviews/ discussions, ask questions, find information topics, free jobs forums, free blogs on games, kids' classes, music, education programs, schools, colleges, work visa
Forums Job Forum Jobs Schools Online Edu Kids Area Games Visas
Post without signing-up (optional).
Post a message or Search Forums
Page: 1 2 3 4 » 
RLH RLH, Posted: 2007-02-23 10:34:47
Looking for a good caretaker to cook and clean. Preferably female that speaks some english. Will provide housing and transportation. Will consider single, or couple.
jenny jenny, Posted: 2007-04-19 06:09:49

Hi! my name is jenny and im from sweden, i have worked as a caretaker in two years now.i would like to go to usa to work, but do you help to get a greencard?

have it nice jenny
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2007-05-14 08:47:15

Hello Jenny,

Yes, we can help with the greencard. Please tell me more about yourself. If you would like to send over personal information please send by e-mail: sgaequip@yahoo.com

Please send over a few pictures of yourself with your information.

Thanks,

Rob
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2007-05-31 03:41:53

RLH
RLH
Hello:
we are currently looking for a job in usa. we are a couple. we just finished training at Holiday inn Hotel here in Philippines. My wife is a good cook (actually her passion) but no exp in cooking jobs. However, with our skills as a houskeeper we can be fitted to work.

thanks
Mac
RLH RLH, Posted: 2007-05-31 13:46:02

Anonymous

Hello Mac,

Please send over your information including photo's, resume,requirements and skills.

Please information to rob@sgaequip.com.

Thanks,

RLH
luvjoy luvjoy, Posted: 2007-09-01 19:34:02

hi! we are couple that looking for a caretaker job..we owned a restaurant before..and i think we can be a responsible caretaker...
tnx!
ujjval ujjval, Posted: 2007-10-11 04:01:27

hi i am work in uk.i have work experience in this line 4 year in different country like india, isrial and uk.
on that base can i apply for usa as care taker. give me right guidence.

yours truly,
JJ JJ, Posted: 2008-03-25 10:27:05

Hi

Me and my wife (both retired teachers) are looking for a caretaking job. We have owned a restaurant and we were teh caretakers of a show ground aswell as the organisers of the show. With that my wife is also a caterer for big functions while I do woodwork, plumbing etc in my off time.

E mail us at jjgericke@telkomsa.net

Thank you
Neneita Neneita, Posted: 2008-03-26 06:26:18

Hi

My name is Nenita Khan , practical christian , 26 years old and slim , currently doing caregiver course in St Augustine School of Nursing and willing to work aborad.
I am intrested in western countries and wish to work in that atmosphere.
I will appreciate if someone can guide me.
you may contact me on khan_grace@yahoo.com
myrnatumaliwan myrnatumaliwan, Posted: 2008-03-27 02:23:24

Hi I'm Myrna and Mateo from Manila, Phils. We have been dreaming of working in USA. Your looking for a caretaker and a good cook. Let me offer ourselves to work for you. We are pretty sure we can help and meet your requirements.I'm mat work before as a maintenance in a USA Military Base as maintenance. I am a multi-skilled who know to work in carpentry, plumbing, aircon and my specialty is more on electrical job. I have also a formal study on housekeeping and have a housekeeping certificate from Canada. I studies also a occupational safety and health here in Phils. I'm Myrna, very well in house cleaning and cooking. Should you find us qualified as your caretaker......you can email us to myrnatumaliwan@yahoo.com or mateotumaliwan@yahoo.com , cell nos. 0929-3139376 (myrna) , 0917-4844625 (mateo) , offc nos. 8120673 , house nos. 7460988.
Thank you.
Lolita De Guzman Lolita De Guzman, Posted: 2008-04-21 04:09:09

Good Day! I'm Nemencio N. De Guzman and my wife Lolita looking for a job as a caregiver we have been dreaming of working and live in Canada. My wife is a teacher she's a good cook at home and she's interested in learning international dishes she's good at managing home. I finished the short course as caregiver recently and planning to apply in Canada. Both of us are energetic, enthusiastic and with good sense of humor. If theres somebody who are willing to hire us pls contact us or email us: lolitjaramilla@yahoo,com. Thanks and more power.
ALLAYNNA ALLAYNNA, Posted: 2008-12-11 07:18:06

Hi! I am Angelina from the Philippines I am thirty six and my husband is 38. I am interested with the position above. We can work with you if you like. My husband is a professional driver. and me I can work as house helper, caregiver. We are hard working persons, we are very patient and honest persons. We are married for 10 years with two kids but we can leave our kids from my sisters since we need to work for their future.

Hope you will consider our application. We are not asking for very high salary. What we are looking for is a stable job for long period of time to supplort our kids and my sick mother. Hope you will consider my inquiry.

You may contact me at angie_0205@yahoo.com.ph or alcapulong1108@yahoo.com.ph.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Njenga Njenga, Posted: 2009-01-04 05:46:39

Hallo, my name is wilson,Iam 26years old currently I am living in kenya maji mazuri village koibatek district.I am looking for job as caretaker and very interested with any post I have dreaming of working in any countly very eager honestly,capable to workwithout any supervision,Currently I am jobless faced with life challenges even, I have lost hope to live any more Please help?.Please kindly do accord any necessary assistance and in any opportunity.
I am Looking for favorable response.
Your consideration will be highly appreciated.
Again thank you very much.
you my contact me at jemash2000@yahoo.com
b4_ucstorms b4_ucstorms, Posted: 2009-01-07 16:09:58

hello were kathy and royce were a mature couple in our 50* we would like to find work in rv parks are inkeepers are ranch labor any job that we can work together our background is office and security and trucking background we live in alabama and love to travel willing to work under contract our dream is someday owning a business but for now were seeking couple job we enjoyworking with people and have a good work ethic thank you they can email us at b4_ucstorms@yahoo.com
reinabeth reinabeth, Posted: 2009-01-24 18:40:09

we are couple looking for jobs, we currently working here in france as housekeeper,( maison de menage)actually it is part time but were working monday-saturday. we hope we can get a better job so we re taking the oppurnity to apply at USA as couple. thank you
Riz Reyes Riz Reyes, Posted: 2009-01-25 07:38:38

Hi. My name is Riz and my wife is Jasmin. I am working as an administrative assistant here in Dubai with my wofe who is a qualified nutritionist & dietician. Back in the Philippines, we took care of the family owned house and business (apartments) as well as our flat here. I am experienced in house chores from small to a little complicated ones. I know how to drive and I am expert in computer operations. My wife on the other hand loves to cook, clean the house and a lot of house chores. We would like to work and live in the USA or Canada so if you think we are qualified as a caretaker, kindly contact us immediately.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Martina Valachova Martina Valachova, Posted: 2009-02-13 18:39:00

Hello Dear All

First at all thank you for creating this great website! My Wife and I are both professionals in the travel industry, our professions as Program- and Hotel Managers have allowed us to exclusively work with american customers, enabling us to travel with them on four star river ships, showing them the most beautiful sites of central Europe and specially getting to know and live the american lifestyle. On our recent trip to the US ourself we could´nt avoid falling in love with this immensely beautiful country and this is truly the place where we would love to live. We are both extremely versatile in languages (together we unite English, Spanish, German, Russian and Slovakian at very high levels) and have worked in different positions in the hospitality industry, we are currently looking for a employer with whom we can plan our in migration. Any answer, suggestion or comment will be highly appreciated! Thank you all and good success!!!

Sincerely R.J.D
aygul-1388@mail.r aygul-1388@mail.r, Posted: 2009-02-18 16:35:03

Hi.
My name is Islam. I am from Egypt. I would like to work in USA. I would like to get a visa or to get a greencard if comeone can help me I really appreciate. I am 23 years old. I have studied (2002-2007 ) Faculty of commerce, Accounting Department, Cairo University. I am working at the moment 1. Worked in ECCO Call Center from 13/11/2007 until 12/1/2008

-Egyptian Contact Center Operator – ECCO worked as a customer service Agent ( NTCC Project ). 2 Working in Teleperfprmance Egypt since 13/1/2008 until now:

Tele Performance Egypt worked as Tele Sales and Marketing Agent (CITI Bank Project ).

-Tele Performance Egypt working as Out bound agent (Vodafon Project). Skills : Native language Arabic
Very Good command of both written and spoken English. Good command of both written and spoken Italian. Soft Skills:
Very Good Presentation skills.
Ability to deal with different types of people.
Very Good ability for planning and management.
Interactive and fast enough to learn new technologies.
Self motivated and can work under pressure.
Very Good communication skills.
Good knowledge of Internet and Computer. Email: Islam_soly00@hotmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
yvonne yvonne, Posted: 2009-03-08 22:09:36

hello, i am yvonne reyes,i am currently working here in singapore as a caregiver.
i am looking after an authestic teenager.
i really love to work in the US.can you help me find a job(caretakr/caregiver)?
Harvey Harvey, Posted: 2009-03-17 21:15:39

I'm Harvey, from the Philippines 39 years old, currently working at a local TV station as Director/Technical Director. I grew up helping my dad with his farm and livestocks (fowls, swines and do some farming and fishing too)... I have knowledge in electricity, plumbing, some small engine mechanic, carpentry and some DIY household work. And most of all I am hardworking... I need a better paying job to support my little little kid and my wife who was diagnosed with Renal Cell Carcinoma...
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2009-03-31 22:35:03

Posted: April 1, 2009

Im an electrical engineer 37 year old, professional driver, I can do plumbing,aircon etc. Im here in the Philippines ,My wife is 36 year old a teacher, caregiver ,good in managing home.We are looking for a job especially in Canada.Both of us are energetic , patient,hardworking and honest. Hope you will consider our application.We are not asking for very high salary. What we are looking for satable job for long period of time.

If there's somebody who are willing to hire us please contact or email us at josi_santiago2@yahoo.com. Thank you and more power!GOD BLESS!
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2009-04-14 11:42:40

Hello Im Realyn Bero Married and I have one son I"m looking a job as caretaker in US.I been working since when Im 9 years old as student working,and I work also in restaurant before and Im here looking a job again as a caretaker to provide good life with my family,I have passport already and if somebody wants to hire me as caretaker just contact me in phone number at 0639086575949 or email me at rowelynn1987@yahoo.com Thanks and God bless!!!
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2009-05-17 19:42:15

Hi, My name is Marites, I am very interested if this job still available... I live in the Philippines please email me maritespharm@yahoo.com if still hiring for couple on this job we are very honest people, family oriented, we are very interested to work in the USA if you can assist as in working visa or green card. Your reply is very appreciated.
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2009-09-23 18:00:56

Married couple looking for a caretaker position. Great cooks very clean merrill.e@gmail.com
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2009-09-30 16:40:20

Hi, me and my girlfriend are looking for a couple work in residents and we are in USA as of now and we are working in restaurant and hotels for almost 2 years and we wanted to work in resident,Can somebody help us..
Anon. Anon., Posted: 2009-10-02 11:19:29

Good Day! I'm Julius B. Pulvera, 35yrs old and energetic. currently graduated in short course, Care Giver course in Phil-Canadian school here in Philippine. I have also a formal study on housekeeping and have a catering/stewarding certificate from Maritime Educational Training center(M.E.T.C., Philippines). I am interested to work and live in Canada. I need somebody who are willing to hire me. I will be appreciated! thank you. You can reach me at this nos 032-3410593. Sincerely, Julius B. Pulvera
4587 4587, Posted: 2010-11-30 23:26:38

Bula vinaka i'm, suliana serunituacoko of Fiji island. i would like to apply for any job in your country as caretaker. the reason of being emailing is to help my mother and my brother and sister in there education assistance.. i'm still single and my father is passed away this year on the month of may. and it's extremely hard for me to look after them... i also being a volunteer fire fighter in taveuni... and i also done fire safety inspection in all resorts and supermarket in taveuni area... i really familiarized in safety in house keeping ..
thanks for your support
god bless
suli
marygrace marygrace, Posted: 2010-12-21 02:22:39

hello we mary grace and angelito were a mature coupler we would like to find work in caretaker job that we can work together our background is i am a graduate of batchelor of science major in management accounting and i work abroad also before as a domestic helper and after my 2years contract i work again in abroad as a consultant coordinator in human resource and after my 2years contract again i works 2years as a fulltime nanny and love to work all around and love to travel as soon as any employer wants to send working visa to me and my husband. willing to work under contract our dream is someday owning a business but for now were seeking couple job we enjoyworking with people and have a good work ethic thank you can email us in my email grasya_101@yahoo.com.or contact us in my #;+639995091136
tomaz tomaz, Posted: 2011-01-21 16:09:24

Hello,
Me and my partner are seeking for a caretaker job for at least 1 year in usa.
We want to see and live in this beautifull country, we could take care for older person, for cats and dogs, we can clean the house, cooking meals, take care of garden.
We are very kindly and positive people, we loves people, animals, garden, simple and healthy live.
We are from eu-slovenia, if you are traveling in eu, we can meet here, slovenia has famous lake bled and postojna cave.
Write on tine204vyahoo.com
vhic vhic, Posted: 2011-02-11 22:15:21

hello,im marivic,from philippines,a 26 years of age.currently looking for a job as a caretaker,im a certified caregiver and a tesda passers last bapril 2008,im honest person and willing to work as a caretaker.i had been my experience regarding all around cleaning.. hope you choose me and response me if you are interested at my worth..you can contact me ta my cp# 09206261356. heres my e-add:mariviccardinal@yahoo.com..thank you!
Page: 1 2 3 4 » 

To Post Replies or New Topics, you do not have to be registered. However, if you wish to receive an email alert when a new entry is posted on this topic, you will first have to Sign-Up and confirm your registration. 

Write your Reply to this Topic below: *
Only genuine replies and messages are permitted. If an entry is of low quality, or not related to the topic, or is deemed not genuine, it will be deleted. For privacy and anti-spam purposes, it is not advised to enter an email address or phone number into forum messages. Simply ask the topic readers to leave a message here (Registered users have the option of receiving an email notification each time a reply is posted on their relevant topic).

Non-Registered users should leave the password field below empty. Your Username entry (to be associated with your post) is compulsory, and should be between 2 & 17 characters in length.

Username: *

Password: