Forum boards for students, parents, teachers, travelers, gamers. Search message boards, post classifieds/ ads, give tips, share ideas, reviews/ discussions, ask questions, find information topics, free jobs forums, free blogs on games, kids' classes, music, education programs, schools, colleges, work visa
Forums Job Forum Jobs Schools Online Edu Kids Area Games Visas
Post without signing-up (optional).
Post a message or Search Forums
Page: « 1 2 3 4 » 
nishu joshi nishu joshi, Posted: 2011-04-24 10:38:06
hello,i am nishu joshi from india i am 23 years old i have already visited to romania annd i have done graduation and diploma in financial accounting and i also have passed ielts exam i can speak english fluently and i am very fond of cooking i am very friendly person and i am seeking for a job as a care taker in canada or usa or australia because i love this job and i am orphan please give me fever.i am an honest girl i love to help needy people and i also love children i hope that u will choose me as a good care taker .i will highly thankful to u for this.my email id is joshinishu57@yahoo.com you can also contact me on 9915695060
karishmadsouza karishmadsouza, Posted: 2011-05-25 08:04:25

hi ..... i'm karishma ........i'm 34 year old ' i'm working in israil as a care taker so i whould like to work in uk so plz let me no i'm gud cooking all so i'm from india bombay thank u
manoj abraham manoj abraham, Posted: 2011-06-06 16:58:05

Dear Sir/Madam

I am at present working in saudi arabia as a office administrative secretary. I am an indian. My wife is in India. Now me and my wife decided to work any europian country or us or canada as a care taker for old age and sik persons. even we can work as gardner, animal care taker and so on. if any one interested please contact me at the earliest. We are from christin family.

manu00manu@yahoo.com
JAMES EMMANUEL JAMES EMMANUEL, Posted: 2011-06-20 07:18:54

Am a caretaker my dream was to find a job in USA i guess this site is the best for me to post what interests me,,the problem is i don't have any legal documents that can enable me travel to USA this includes passport and whatever document is needed please help me get a green card i really want to secure my dream come true.+254717641264 is my mobile phone number/email adress:ojamesemmanuel@yahoo.com
Michelle Michelle, Posted: 2011-06-21 04:56:33

Hi and Good day! I am Michelle from Philippines, 26years of age. and willing to apply a good caretaker of yours. I have been a caretaker before here in our country, i have 4kids and i know to clean well and to take care of kids very well.. This is my contact # 09213955200 here is my e-add:mitchmidtimbang@yahoo.com Thank You.
VIktoria VIktoria, Posted: 2011-07-01 20:41:05

Hello!My name is Viktoria,I am russian lady,have a green card,have 5 years experience.Have a green card.Can you give me more information on my email viot23@rambler.ru
Danellie Agpuldo Danellie Agpuldo, Posted: 2011-12-28 03:00:36

hi im danellie Agpuldo, im looking forward to work in USA , I know how to cook and i also know how to do the house job and im a hard working mom , i have kids that still studying im looking for a job in US to support my kids.Hope you will be able to help me...but you have to help me too to have a green card and US visa which i dont have..thank you ..
Charles Franklin Charles Franklin, Posted: 2011-12-30 21:33:24

I am looking for work in Indiana, USA, have background as a caregiver and household assistant. I have a clean criminal background, and clean MVR. I can be contacted at cnfrankl@yahoo.com, or area code 317-244-9207. Thank you. Charles Franklin
Abdolali norouzi Abdolali norouzi, Posted: 2012-01-08 01:41:13

Hello
my name is Abdolali norouzi tabrizi nezhad . 28 years old and I live in Iran and the IT technician's degree from a university in Iran. Unfortunately, for some reason it is not possible for me to live and work in Iran. I'm going to America to work and study, and therefore I request a residence card. Please help me if possible.
My E_mail: abdolali.tabrizi@ymail.com
thank's.
sajojose sajojose, Posted: 2012-02-11 01:54:02

I am Sajo 29/male from India.I am a Master Degree Holder in Social Work Spacilized Medical &Psychitary and also more than four year experience in same field (Hospitals & Non Govt Orgnizations).Now i am looking some job in Old Age or Care taker field in any Europian Countries.I am able to speak in English very well and also a honest ,lovable person with clean history .I can able to manage house hold jobs also .One thing i can assured you that i am very much experienced to care the people systamatic and medical way

I am expecting some replays in the following addresses
Jose_sajo2000@yahoo.com
0091-9961806233
shafiuddin shafiuddin, Posted: 2012-02-18 08:32:18

hello sir , iam shafiuddin from working in uae dubai taxi driver u nedd driver place call me 00971554571466 email shafiuddinswat@yahoo.com
Sunil Sunil, Posted: 2012-04-21 16:54:22

Hi,
I am 26 yrs old male from india looking for any good opportunity in anywhere other than india. I do posses experience in recruitment, head-hunting and teaching. Kindly help me out.

Thanks,
Sunil
shalini gurung shalini gurung, Posted: 2012-08-03 15:38:05

hi,i am looking for job in california in a collection agency or in a back office in any company, i have been working in a cal center since 2007,how should i apply for the job...mail me at shaloogurung@yahoo.com
hitesh kumar hitesh kumar, Posted: 2012-08-16 02:01:54

hello,

my name is hitesh and i am Indian citizen and stay in Thailand (Bangkok)stay with my wife my wife is good teacher and cooking is well i am also able to job of caretaker any us family need hard working and honest people please send us mail

hinidee3112@gmail.com
Prashant Agale Prashant Agale, Posted: 2012-09-04 12:47:26

Hi,

I am Mr.Prashant Agale,currently ,living in Thane city,a district of Maharashtra state,India. I have completed my post graduation in the social work in 1991. I am seeking the job in the old aged homes in US and USA.Please contact on the following email address:
prashantagale2000@yahoo.com
Lydia Ntsele Lydia Ntsele, Posted: 2012-09-05 05:26:03

I'm a 32 year old South African female looking for a job opportunity as a Careworker. I have given my community work at my nearest Hospice for 3 weeks now taking care of UNFIT people and that made me realise how much I care about the Unfit people and how much I enjoy this job.
Please contact me on 0799151385@mobileemail.vodafonesa.co.za or can call on +27799151385 I'm an International Passport holder.

Yours
Lydia
christinaps2013 christinaps2013, Posted: 2013-05-01 06:57:13

Hi,

I am looking for a job as caretaker.. M 29 years old of female. If any body is interested can contact me @9999022534 or u can email address : christina_sweet2003@yahoo.com.
neelamchaudhary neelamchaudhary, Posted: 2013-05-11 23:54:17

hi i am neelam chaudhary i am 40 years and i am alone i can go anywhere in world i don't have kids so i want to live with any good family where i can live as family member.....u can contact me 0945185899 or 38neelam@gmail.com
santhi.r santhi.r, Posted: 2013-07-01 03:42:04

hello, i am santhi from india. me and my husband are looking for job in US. we possess valid visa to travel to US. i am honest, gpd-fearing, trust worthy, love children and i am a good caretaker and good at house keeping too. my husband can cook well and has experience. kindly revert to us if there is any opportunity for any of us. either couple job or job for one. doesn't matter. thanks. email:rajendran.marisamy@gmail.com
Indhu Indhu, Posted: 2013-07-06 04:11:07

Hi,I am looking for a caretaker job in the USA.i am educated,decent,good cook,fun loving,caring and a homely person.i am looking forward to work in an Indian family for a long term contract.i have a passport but no visa,I lived in the USA for few years,I have been separated from my marriage on a mutual concent and hence looking out for a job,.pls call me @91 7200831553.
Ajay Ajay, Posted: 2013-07-19 02:04:37

I'm Ajay , from the India 34 years old, currently working in NGO as a operational manager . I like to help all around me its given me great satisfaction, I have work 11 year experience in Hotel as well as in NGO
I want Job in USA like in Hotel, Social work, Care taker work like I like to care old person Thanks
hi anon hi anon, Posted: 2013-08-01 05:42:33

hi my name is mary ann from Philippines im looking for a person or a couple that can sponsor me to work there in the united state as a housekeeper or a nanny and I also love taking care of older people and i love kids ,i don't drink or smoke I understand and speak English and learn quickly I was hoping if you could help sir? these is my email smile4me_ann@yahoo.com thank you so much for your time :)
smite1985 smite1985, Posted: 2013-09-04 11:19:01

My name is Shulammite Ventura, 28, been working as a caretaker here in Hongkong for more than three years now. I'm looking for a nanny job in either Canada or USA. I'm simple,harworking woman who love kids so much.
Hope you could help me. I'm willing to leave my job here in HK if I get job here. My email add is smite1985@gmail.com.
Thanks!
Sajjad Hussain Sajjad Hussain, Posted: 2013-11-09 06:24:45

I am Sajjad Hussain from Bangalore, INDIA. I was working in Saudi Arabia, USA, India with Royal people, Hi-fi families etc.

I have valid USA B2 visa valid upto 2020 and have valid driving licences issued at GCC, Riyah.

I am interested in working with English, Arabic, Asian families and can do any kind of job like driving, house keeping & Maintenance, looking after old age people, children etc.

You can contact me on mobile 07411222423 or Email. R_khanlodi@rediffmail.com
sheena b flores sheena b flores, Posted: 2013-12-28 02:31:22

hi my name is sheena bagang flores and my husband name is lloyd lira flores we are seeking a job as a caretaker..this is my email lloyd28000@gmail.com
goplakrishnan goplakrishnan, Posted: 2014-01-12 00:51:49

Hai,i am an indian .i have wife and two children .me and my wife wish to work in u s a,canada or australia. we like do caretakers jobs for oldage people.we like children .we are ready to do gardening,cooking and any household activities .we hope that anyone who intersted in us kindly contact us .we will be very honest and loyal to you our mail id is midhumahi72@gmail.com.mobile no-09544518272
snote snote, Posted: 2014-01-31 09:48:54

We are STEPHAN and VERENA, both born in 1970, a reliable and trustworthy German house and pet sitter couple taking care of your pets, house and garden worldwide. We feed the pets, take the dogs out for a walks, free them from ticks and cuddle them and also the cats too. We clean out the stables of the horses, water your plants, look after your garden, repair the fences and maintain pumps and other systems.
In the past 8 years we took care of more than 100 animals and 20 houses in different locations over Europe. Some places where "in the middle of nowhere" with alternate electricity or water supply and lots of different and special animals and the owners were always very happy with everything when they got back home. We are also very good hosts, if you are running any kind of tourist business we are experienced in preparing breakfast and receiving and entertaining your guests.
Our pet sitter service is free but it would be nice if you could recover our expenses for travel and the everyday items we may need to buy during our stay on your property.
Please visit our pet sitting website where you can see for yourself the kind of people we are, enjoy!

http://www.ThePetsitters.net
geeta chandra she geeta chandra she, Posted: 2014-02-03 02:33:55

i am geeta chandra shekhar, i am running a hotel business, i am earning good money. I am interested in this job.
Antony Antony, Posted: 2014-02-04 00:10:29

My name Antony from India, I am looking a job, no specification for my line....mail id - antony_suba@rediffmail.com
Rajna Rajna, Posted: 2014-02-08 17:42:22

Hello everyone,
Does anyone knows how to help me to get the green card?
Thanks in advance
Page: « 1 2 3 4 » 

To Post Replies or New Topics, you do not have to be registered. However, if you wish to receive an email alert when a new entry is posted on this topic, you will first have to Sign-Up and confirm your registration. 

Write your Reply to this Topic below: *
Only genuine replies and messages are permitted. If an entry is of low quality, or not related to the topic, or is deemed not genuine, it will be deleted. For privacy and anti-spam purposes, it is not advised to enter an email address or phone number into forum messages. Simply ask the topic readers to leave a message here (Registered users have the option of receiving an email notification each time a reply is posted on their relevant topic).

Non-Registered users should leave the password field below empty. Your Username entry (to be associated with your post) is compulsory, and should be between 2 & 17 characters in length.

Username: *

Password: