NSL Mondial, French Summer Immersion Programs in Quebec City:
With day programs and overnight camps available this summer in Quebec City, NSL Mondial offers a wonderful opportunity for your child to greatly enhance his/her French language ability in a fully French-speaking environment surrounded by native French speakers. Quebec City, the beautiful capital of Quebec province, is one of the top destinations in Canada for learning French, and your daughter, son or loved one (Junior / High School Teen aged 10 through 17 years old) can truly enjoy an unforgettable French language immersion and cultural experience in summer 2019! NSL Mondial looks forward to introducing you and your child to intensive French language camps in Quebec City. We welcome children from ages 10 to 17 from Canada, the U.S., and all around the world. We also facilitate French language summer camps in Montreal. Contact us today for information specific to your needs.
• NSL Mondial's directors have over 30 years of experience in facilitating intensive language courses and camps for young children, high school students and adults from Canada and around the globe.
In summer 2019, we introduce juniors and teens (ages 10 to 17) to quality French learning programs in Quebec City and Montreal, with the option of a French language homestay with a local host family.
• Established in 2006, this French Language Immersion Camp in Quebec City has been specializing in exciting, dynamic language immersion programs for children, and each summer welcomes youth from over 25 countries.
• The Summer French Camp offers your child a very special French immersion experience through combining morning French classes with fun and educational afternoon / extra-curricular activities.
• Summer Camp Options:
1. French Immersion Multi-Activity Camp
2. French & Music Camp
3. French & Dance Camp
4. French & Circus Camp
5. French & Hockey Camp
6. French & Tennis Camp
7. French & Soccer Camp
8. French & Equestrian Camp
• Spectacularly located on the north shore of the St. Lawrence River (at the mouth of the renowned St. Lawrence Seaway), Quebec City is a beautiful destination easily accessible to international students and families; just 145 miles / 2.5 hours by car or train north east of Montreal, and served by Jean Lesage International Airport.
• As a UNESCO historical location, this charming, tourist-friendly vacation hotspot is one of the oldest European-style cities in North America, and offers a true French-speaking environment surrounded by native French speakers, a rich history and culture, and wonderful architecture. The hilly, historic town area of Old Quebec City especially offers a distinct French flavour of colonial times. Quebec City is also know for its safety as a fun holiday destination for students and tourists alike.
Features of the French immersion course and stay:
• Students learn French and enjoy complete French immersion experience
• The program offers a balanced schedule of learning with French classes in the mornings & fun activities in the afternoons
• First-rate learning facilities and activities which adhere to safety standards
• Transport to all activity sites included
• Qualified teachers and student counselors
• Quebec City is the cradle of French-Canadian culture and a very safe city
• Weekly pedagogical reports are sent to parents or guardians
Students can stay in residence housing or with a local host family.
The camp residence is situated just 10-minutes from the language school location by public transport. The students stay in a carefully selected, reserved area of the residence specifically for this teen education program, which offers additional security and supervision by camp counselors. The student's sleeping area is a shared double room, and a shared bathroom. Any students housed in the off-campus university residence return to the main residence for dinner and evening activities as a group. They remain under supervision by camp counselors.
Homestay with a Local Family in Quebec City:
Local host francophone families are very carefully selected based on the child's interests and profile to ensure a rich language learning and cultural immersion experience for your child. Each family is inspected, with mandatory police background checks for all house residents of 18 years and over. Students in the homestay accommodation option return from the camp activities to their host family after 4:30 pm for afternoon or evening dinner and to spend important time with their hosts. The homestay program includes 3 meals a day; breakfast, lunch & dinner. Contact us for more information.
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.