Language and Music for Life, ONLINE Music Classes (instrumental & vocal) and/or Language lessons via Skype, WhatsApp or Zoom:
Please note that our 2020 music camps will be held in Florence, Italy (for adults and older teens ages 18+ years old, and highly talented musical families) and in the UK (for adults, teens, young children). We will not now hold a music camp in France in summer 2020.
International Musical Summer Courses in Italy 2020 for Adults and older teens (aged 18+)
with Optional Language Courses in French, Italian, Spanish or English
• All students must be at an advanced level in at least one musical discipline. Other instrument courses or discipline choices can be at lower level.
• Accompanying parents / guardians of younger students may take participate in the music classes if they are good level amateurs, take language classes, participate in the choir.
• Entrance Audition Preparation: We also prepare young instrumentalists for their entrance auditions for famous Higher Musical Schools (including Royal Academy, Royal College of Music, Guildhall, or Conservatoires Supérieurs de Musique, and more).
Study Options include:
• Instrumental Tuition: Piano, Piano Jazz, Violin, Viola, Cello, Flute and Piccolo, Oboe, Recorder, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass & more..
• Vocal tuition: Opera, classical & jazz choir
• Chamber Music
• String Orchestra
• Master classes
• Jazz Sessions
• Orchestra Conducting workshop
• Music Composition
• Master classes in saxophone and bass clarinet
• Summer School Choir
• Opera Workshop (Participant applications can only be processed after we have received a video recording with an address link)
• One on one tuition (private lessons) available for many study options
• Italian, French, German, or English language classes
One-to-One Tutoring Sessions:
Each participant benefits from 10 one-to-one sessions with the teacher of one’s choice. Options include Violin, Viola, Cello, Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute and Piccolo, Recorder, Oboe, Brass, Piano, Piano Jazz, and others on request.
Instrumental and Voice Tuition:
The classes are conducted by exceptional teachers and internationally renowned musicians and performers.
Many classes are offered at master class level. Master classes are generally aimed at advanced students or professional musicians wishing to undertake intensive study and are taught by leading artists. Entry is limited and students are selected. The classes are open to observers registered in our course.
Chamber Music Coaching:
An extensive chamber and wind chamber music programme where varying ensembles play together (informally and formally). Tutoring is available to players of all levels in either pre-formed or informal groups. The availability of our professional coaches offers amateurs the opportunity to be coached and also in some sessions to play with professionals.
Jazz Workshop: The jazz program is open to all camp participants (including classical music students), and all students receive tuition in their own instruments and the opportunity to play a variety of styles of music in small groups directed by our tutors. The course enables students to develop techniques of jazz improvisation and to apply these new skills within the context and disciplines of small jazz groups.
The Choir is one of the main features of the Summer School and most people attending will want to take part. Membership is open to all without audition.
Conducting & Composition Course:
Conducting courses consist of two study options:
• Level 1 course for beginners, without any experience. The course will give you the opportunity to learn the basic technique of conducting.
• Level 2 course for advanced level students with knowledge of conducting
The compositions and conducting classes are led by exceptional teachers and internationally renowned performers. After each orchestra workshop, there are feedback sessions. Students have opportunities to rehearse with the orchestra, and some students are chosen to conduct the "end of course concert".
The content of the private one-to-one lessons vary according to your level, and are aimed at creating a new composition during the course to be performed at the final concert (performers and time permitting). Diverse composition techniques can be studied, and you will learn about musical scripting software, particularly using Sibelius notation software. The most significant influences on contemporary music including Nationalism, Neo-classicism, Impressionism, Twelve-tone technique or dodecaphony, Jazz, Minimalism are also studied.
“A midsummer night’s dream” , Valbonne Arias, art songs, duos and vocal ensembles to celebrate in an operatic “pastiche” the magic of night and love throughout the centuries.
Music by Beethoven, Britten, Bellini, Cimarosa, De Falla, Debussy, Dvorak, Mozart, Monteverdi, Puccini, Purcell, Ravel, Strauss, Schubert, Tchaikovsky, Vaughan Williams, Vivaldi, Verdi, and others.
Each opera student will consult the vocal coach, and agree on two solo pieces and two ensembles to be studied during the workshop and performed at the final show: a pastiche build on the plot of the famous Shakespeare play and conducted over the music of the greatest European composers.
Also - Music Tuition for already-constituted Chamber Music Groups.
Language Classes in Italian, Spanish, French or English:
- For English-speaking students, you can learn or improve your French or Italian language skills.
- For non-native English speakers, we offer English as Foreign Language (EFL) enrichment classes.
Our language classes are conducted by specialist native speaking teachers, and consists of one, two, three or five one hour sessions a day. Classes are offered in small groups (4-6 students) or via one to one private lessons.
The basic language course aims to help develop your competency in oral communication, to develop your knowledge of grammar, and to enrich your vocabulary by using appropriate teaching material. The emphasis is also on improving your listening and speaking skills.
Music Courses in UK in summer 2019:
We also offers an annual music summer camp in the UK for children aged 5+, teenagers & adults - with one-to-one training in a wide range of instruments & voice tuition to highly-motivated musicians of all ages.
LMFL Reviews / Testimonials:
• "Thank you very much Daniela Pisano and Arlette H-M. It has been a beautiful experience for Carolina: she improved a lot playing the flute and also her English as she met new friends from all over the world! She has already asked me to go back next year…"
• "LMFL has developed our daughter Cedar’s confidence and drive to become a musician and given her more of an understanding of what it means to be a musician. The encouragement, support and advice that has been given to her both at the course and outside of the course from from violin Professors Jean-Luc Borsarello, David Russell and Albert Markov has been exceptional.
A reason for choosing LMFL was the unique opportunity to work daily with speciality teachers (violin and piano) and the option to explore areas of music that Cedar does not usually engage in, such as conducting. Cedar is fortunate to have become part of the extended musical family, you and your teaching Faculty create each year."
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.