NSL Mondial - English Camp Montreal:
Enhance your child or loved one's English language skills with a fun and intensive ESL immersion camp in Montreal in summer 2019. NSL Mondial, an established and experienced facilitator of language camps for kids and teens, provides 1 to 5-week course options for elementary, middle and high school students (boys & girls) ages 7-17 years old. Day camps and residential / overnight accommodation, and sports options are available. We also offer French language summer programs in Montreal. The summer English & French classes take place in Concordia University.
English (ESL) Immersion Summer Camps for Children / Teens:
• For elementary, middle school and high school students (boys & girls aged 7-17)
• ESL Camp Duration: 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 weeks in June, July & the beginning of August
• Junior program (ages 7 to 12): Residence and self-arranged
• Teen program (ages 13 to 17): Residence and self-arranged
• Day camps & residential options
This intensive English language summer course in Montreal provides 20 lessons / 15 hours of language learning per week, with fun interactive activities. Students learn English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
Recreational activities and sports include Arts & Crafts, Archery, Drama, Baseball, Badminton, Tennis, Volleyball, Swimming, Rock Climbing, Hiking, Martial Arts, and more.
English Language Courses
• Number of language levels: 6, with Beginner, Intermediate to Advanced English classes.
• Number of weekly lessons: 20 lessons, duration 50 minutes/lesson for a total of 15 hours.
• Number of students in a class: Average 12 students.
• Classroom: Classes take place in Concordia University.
• Certificate of Completion for all students at the end of their course.
The Residence Accommodation offers
• 1 or 2 beds per room. Students are separated in room based on gender and age group.
• Each room comes with WIFI internet, computer desk and clothes dresser.
• Bathroom: Toilets, sink and 3-4 shower stalls are shared in each hallway.
• Security: Secure entry to the residence building and key to the suite, with 24 hour supervision by live-in qualified staff.
• Laundry: Once per week laundry serviced included in program fees.
Special Program Highlights
• A Conversation Club (for 15 to 30 minutes before bedtime): At the end of the evening, our counsellors sit down with their group to talk about their day experiences and activities, and to inform them of the activities for the following day.
• This review of the day encourages all students to speak English within their group.
• The students are encouraged to practice English and interact with other students outside of their core group of friends.
Food / Meals
• Residential campers receive 3 hot meals per day; breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• All student meals are served at the university cafeteria close to the residence.
• Homestay or self-arranged campers receive a lunch meal.
• Lunch box and restaurant dinner are provided for all camp students on full day excursions.
Excursions / Possible Trips
Overnight excursions to Ottawa (the Capital City of Canada) and Quebec City depending on the week of camp you participate in.
Further Language Immersion Camps in Canada:
NSL Montreal also provides French language camps in Montreal for local and international students ages 13-17. We also offer English learning camps in Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, and Whistler BC.
Specific Contact Pages: - Camp d'été d'anglais à Montréal
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.