Harvest English Institute, Los Angeles:
Are you searching for Business English classes in Los Angeles, California? Located on Wilshire Boulevard in the Koreatown neighborhood of Central LA, welcomes ESL students from all over the world, and offers business English classes, supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing, intensive English programs (at Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels), TOEFL preparation classes, and private English lessons for adults, college students, healthcare & business professionals.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Business English Classes:
For Business College Students, Working Professionals, Managers & Company Executives.
CEFR Correlation: C1 INDEPENDENT/PROFICIENT USER:
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning.
- Can express yourself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
• Our Business ESL course targets t
he improvement of your business English language skills, and it is designed for advanced English students to be able to adapt linguistically to a fast-changing business environment.
• The course uses the communicative approach with introduction, vocabulary presentation, reading texts, listening assignments, discussion activities, language review, integrated skills, and case studies that are used in real life business situations.
• If you do not hold a F-1 student visa, you can take our Business English course privately. However, if you hold a F-1 student visa, you can take our Business English course along with the TOEFL iBT Test Preparation Course as a Supplemental Skill Course.