Crossing Borders, Houston North Area:
Crossing Borders offers Mandarin Chinese language immersion programs and after-school enrichment classes for toddlers, kids, teens and adults in The Woodlands and North Houston area. Also, we offer private Chinese language tutoring for students from pre-kindergarten to college level.
• Did you know that more than a billion people in the world speak Mandarin? Advance your child's future by teaching them Chinese! At Crossing Borders, children learn Mandarin naturally through fun and engaging music, games, and activities.
• Chinese culture and traditions are also covered. Using age-appropriate learning materials and teaching methods, our classes are taught by professional and experienced native Chinese speakers.
• Our holistic methods teach Mandarin Chinese in a cultural context, which makes the language come alive for young learners.
• It is clear that being bilingual is a huge advantage in today's world, and we also know that starting to learn a new language at a very young age has lots of benefits. Helping your child become to learn Mandarin Chinese will give them a step up from their peers and increase their confidence.
Studies have shown that children who learn a second language at a young age have:
- Enhanced mental development
- Higher math, problem solving, and testing scores
- Enhanced ability to communicate with others
- Improved understanding of one's own native language
- Opened doors to other cultures
- Increased job opportunities
Mandarin Chinese Classes for Toddlers, Kids & Teens:
• Mandarin Chinese for Babies (6 months - 12 months)
• Mommy & Me Mandarin Chinese classes (18 months - 3 years)
• Mandarin Chinese preschool immersion program (18 months - 5 years)
• Dual immersion preschool - Mandarin / English (18 months - 5 years)
• Mandarin Chinese language classes for kids & teens
• Mandarin Chinese after-school enrichment program
• Private Mandarin Chinese lessons
• Mandarin Chinese summer camps (7-15 years)
• Aftercare: After-school child care program
We also offer Mandarin Chinese classes for adults.
• "Awwww thank you! I was nervous about them having separation anxiety and went over on my lunch break to peek in. I made sure they didn't see me! I'm very excited for them and this opportunity! You are doing a fabulous job with diversity and teaching little ones to be bilingual and multilingual. I'm going to talk to my husband this evening about keeping our oldest in the program for the school year if she do well this summer."
• "We've just been so happy with Sophia's Chinese class and Maria -- and just generally the whole experience...We love you guys."
Zak and Andrea (parents)
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 25329 Budde Road, Suite 204, The Woodlands, Spring, Texas 77380, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.