Knowledge Bank, Houston:
Are you searching for quality IT training in Houston TX? Would you like to improve your career opportunities by earning globally-recognized certifications? Located in Southwest Houston, close to Missouri City and Sugar Land, Knowledge Bank provides instructor-led IT certification preparation courses for IT professionals, career changers, and corporations in a wide range of in-demand specializations - including Microsoft, CompTIA A+, Cisco, SAP, and more. In addition, we offer our comprehensive training to students living throughout Texas & the U.S. We offer Job Placement assistance. Financial aid is available to qualifying students.
IT Training & Certification Preparation Programs:
Full-time, part-time & online classes
• Microsoft Training / Certification Preparation:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Training:
Prepares you for the following exams: Installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410); Administering Windows Server 2012 services (70-411); and Configuring advanced Windows Server 2012 (70-412)
A prerequisite to the Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification, MCSA training is aimed at those who are seeking entry-level positions in an IT environment.
Focusing on your ability to design and build technology solutions, the in-demand MCSA certification demonstrates that you possess the core technical skills and knowledge required by an IT professional.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) Training:
This highly-popular qualification forms part of the the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) set of training programs.
Our comprehensive training courses aim to prepare you for the following exams:
• Monitoring and Operating a Cloud (70-246)
• Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud (70-247)
• Core Solutions Of Microsoft Share Point Server 2013 (70-331)
• Core Solutions Of Lync Server 2013 (70-336)
• Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (70-341)
• Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (70-413)
• Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (70-414)
• Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure (70-415)
• Implementing Desktop Application Environments (70-416)
• Advanced Solutions Of Microsoft Share Point Server 2013 (70-332)
• Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (70-342)
Note: The MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) certification is a prerequisite for this program.
• CompTIA Training / Certification Preparation:
- CompTIA A+ Training:
Prepares you for the following exams: A+ 220-801 (Essentials) and A+ 220-802 (Practical Application)
The professional A+ certification demonstrates your competency as a computer technician. In our comprehensive training courses, topics include:
- Fundamentals of computer technology
- PC configuration of PCs
- Basic networking
- Laptop related hardware
- Preventive maintenance
- Customer service
- Installation & configuration of PC operating systems
- Configuring common features (e.g. email and network connectivity) for mobile operating systems Apple iOS and Android
• CCNA Certification:
- Cisco CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician)
Prepares you for the following exam: 100-101 ICND1 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1
The first step towards CCNA certification, the CCENT certification demonstrates your ability to manage a small enterprise branch network, including basic network security. In our comprehensive training courses, modules include:
- Building a Simple Network
- Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Managing Network Device Security
- Building a Medium-sized Network
- Introducing IPv6 ICND1 Super Lab
- CCNA R&S (Routing and Switching)
Prepares you for the following exam: 200-101 ICND2 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
Earning this highly sought after certification demonstrates your ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks. Modules include:
- Implementing Scalable Medium-sized Networks
- Troubleshooting BAsic Connectivity
- Implementing an EIGRP-based Solution
- Implementing a Scalable Multiarea Network OSPF-Based solution
- Wide Area Networks
- Network Device Management
- ICND2 Superlab
Prerequisites: To be eligible to take this course, you need to have a High School Diploma or GED. Knowledge of TCP/IP or Network+ certified is preferred.
• CCNP Training / Certification Preparation:
Our CCNP Certification prepares you for the following exams:
• Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE 300-101)
• Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH 300-115)
• Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v2 (TSHOOT 300-135)
Ideal for those with at least one year of networking experience, our CCNP certification demonstrates your ability to to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks.
• SAP Training / Certification Preparation Courses:
- Certified SAP Application Associate – Financial Accounting (SAP FI) Training:
- Further SAP training: Please contact us for details of SAP HR Management and Administration, & SAP Material Management training.
|Address: 7322 Southwest Freeway, Suite 1-1735, Houston, Texas 77074, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.