Where to learn Russian online: Russian classes for adults, business professionals. Distance learning Russian language courses for beginners to advanced level students, online Russian teacher via Skype..
The Babylon Project - Russian Language Online: The Babylon Project is an online Russian language school based in St. Petersburg. We bring top-quality courses with PhD teachers from the Saint Petersburg University straight to your computer, permitting you to learn Russian in individual or group classes of up to four students. Our objective is to bring all the resources you need for learning Russian straight to your device, whatever it may be. We promise to deliver them responsibly, protecting the privacy and personal data of our students.
Joining The Babylon Project opens the door to a brand new age of eLearning.
The Babylon Project embraces new technologies throughout its online language studies. We see quality, effectiveness and comfort as fundamental to eLearning – and we will settle for nothing less.
Qualified & Experienced Teachers: The Babylon Project offers high quality staff – who are devoted to your care. All of them have a PhD degree from the Saint Petersburg University.
Passion, diversity and talent – these are the three cornerstones of our teachers team. Their enthusiasm makes for a vibrant learning environment, and their experience in teaching students from different countries means that they are ideally suited to teaching our wide range of Russian language students online.
Why Choose Us?
- Individualized Virtual Classes Using our virtual classrooms, you can advance through standard or special courses according to your own interests and level.
- Flexible Course Options We bring top-quality courses straight to your computer, permitting you to learn Russian in individual or group classes of up to four students.
- Easy Access to Tutors and Support You will be able to have online conversations with real-life PhD teachers and students – in fact, it’s as if you were attending a language school in your own home!
Online Russian Language Courses for Adults:
Standard Russian Language Courses: - Beginner Russian
- Intermediate Russian
- Advanced Russian
- Upper Advanced Russian
Special Russian Courses: - Business Russian Course
- Conversational Russian Course
Learn to speak and understand Russian in a historical building in Central St. Petersburg - maybe the best location in the city for a language course! ProBa Language Centre established in 1995 offers Individual and Mini - Group Courses in St. Petersburg all year round, Crash Courses, Courses at Teacher's Home, Study&Work and Volunteers programs. Our Russian classes are open all year and offer a combination of pronunciation work, grammar and vocabulary input and speaking, reading, writing and listening skills.
Founded almost 15 years ago, we comply with all visa requirements and offer the varied social life in a family atmosphere. For a serious language school in Central St. Petersburg, we offer low prices, plus a superb location.
Mini-Group Russian Courses; Individual Russian Lessons; Individual Intensive Russian; Russian Crash Courses; Course at Teacher's Home; Study and Work in Russia - Teaching English in St Petersburg; Study and Work in Russia - Volunteer and Language Program; Semester in Russia; White Nights 2019 Special Offer; Test preparation individual; Test preparation individual intensive.
"Enjoy Russian" language school is a place where 1300 students from all over the world had been learning Russian language. Our school is situated not far from St. Petersburg in the safe and green city of Petrozavodsk. We offer intensive courses that let you learn Russian fast. The duration of your course could be from 1 to 12 weeks depending on your goals.
Why to choose "Enjoy Russian"?
We invite you to join online programs for students from every corner of the world: Russian online group course is the best way to learn Russian in a small group of maximum 6 people.
Our students live in Russian families. That way is believed to be the best option for constant practise of Russian language. Our families do care. They are always here for you and ready to answer any question or to take you somewhere to have a nice evening.
We collaborate with volunteers. Enthusiastic people of different ages help you to discover Petrozavodsk and solve such everyday problems as buying tickets or doing shopping.
We offer interesting cultural program that opens up for you Russian culture and history. We organise longer-term excursions to Kizhi, Valaam, St.-Petersburg etc. on the weekends and different cultural activities every day such as watching films in Russian, presentations, workshops and excursions.
-Online Russian group course
-Self-study Russian course
- Intensive Russian in small groups of 3-8 people
- Individual Russian Courses
- Russian & Volunteering
- Summer Immersion and Summer program for teens
- Skype course
- Distant course "Keep in touch" to practice written Russian
Derzhavin Institute was founded in 2003 with the participation of All-Russia Pushkin Museum as a part of cultural and educational center, Derzhavin Institute has already proved to be one of the best Russian language schools in St-Petersburg (Russia) of the kind.
Close collaboration with the museum and the care and attention given to students who are study Russian language in our school by our qualified and experienced teaching staff contribute to the friendly and creative atmosphere of learning Russian language and penetrating into Russian culture and Russian Language.
Standard Group Russian Courses; Intensive Group Courses; Individual Tuition; Business Russian Courses; Exam Preparatory Courses; Russian Evening Courses; Work and Study Programme; Expartiate Courses; Russian for Law Students; Chrismas Russian Courses.
Located in the heart of Russia's Cultural Capital, the beautiful city of St.Petersburg, EDUCA Russian Language Center is a full-service Russian Language School with more than 12 years of experience.
Throughout years we’ve accumulated teaching experience and developed our own programs and approaches to meet each and every need and requirement of students in group, individual or corporate tuition as well as in general, professional or specific communicative area.
EDUCA is recognised by BILDUNGSURLAUB and the ROPRYAL (Russian Association of Russian Language and Literature Teachers)
Liden & Denz is a Swiss owned organisation, founded in 1992 in St.Petersburg. Our centres are the only internationally accredited language providers for Russian in Russia and well known in the international language travel market. Both centres are members of IALC (International Association of Language Centres) and St.Petersburg has been recently accepted as a full member of EAQUALS (European Association for Quality Language Services).
Today, Liden & Denz in St.Petersburg and Moscow is one of the biggest private Russian language course providers. Our centres are proud to have taught Russian to students from practically all over the world.
ABC Languages, Bay Area CA & Online Russian Classes in USA
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages offers group and private Russian lessons to students, professionals and kids ages 5+ at our language school in downtown Menlo Park.
• In addition, we provide corporate Russian language training to organizations throughout San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, and the the Silicon Valley & South Bay regions of the San Francisco Bay Area. We also have a school in downtown San Francisco.
• Russian is a popular language to learn at ABC Languages. Our Russian classes are offered at nine levels to cater for students from complete beginner through to advanced. Our teachers are native Russian speakers who use a fun and engaging approach.
• We keep our Russian classes small with typically 4-5 students per class and never more than 10. These small groups allow for plenty of speaking time and interaction in Russian with your teacher and classmates. Groups focus on practical, every-day Russian that students will use in real life.
• Using a university textbook, your teacher makes sure you learn the grammar to have a solid base in the language, while keeping the focus of each class on speaking and listening.