CDI College, Calgary North campus:
With campuses in Alberta, Ontario, BC, Manitoba and Quebec, CDI College is one of Canada's premiere career-training providers. We have been helping students build their careers for over 40 years and offer a wide range of diploma and certification programs in the fields of business, technology and health care at our Calgary North campus. Our programs in Alberta are licensed by Alberta Advanced Education. Financial aid may be available for those who qualify.
Our career-focused programs offer hands-on training using many of the same tools and equipment used by professionals in their fields today. You will work on projects that prepare you for the challenges of your chosen profession. CDI graduates enter the workforce as highly trained professionals.
- Accounting and Payroll Administration
- Business Accounting Technician
- Business and Digital Marketing Management
- Business Administrative Professional
- Computer Business Applications Specialist - Accounting
- Computer Support Technician
- Web Development
- Mobile Applications Development
- Web and Mobile Applications Development
- Online Marketing and Social Media
- Oil and Gas Administration
- Medical Office Administration
- Legal Administration
- Hospitality Business Management
- Massage Therapy 2400 hr program
- Advanced Massage Therapy
- Rehabilitation Therapy Assistant
- Child and Youth Services Worker
- Law Enforcement Foundations
- Network Systems Management
- Cyber Security Specialist
Our Calgary North campus is conveniently situated just off Memorial Drive at 36th Street, only 5 minutes east of the downtown core. It is located in a new modern facility with state-of-the-art equipment, ample parking and ready access to the LRT.
Two major shopping malls are located within walking distance, and recreational opportunities and attractions abound with 3 golf courses, several parks, museums, the Calgary Zoo and brand the new Science Centre nearby.
“I am extremely happy with both our employee’s work ethic and professionalism. Her work reflects on the kind of program CDI has created in regard to massage therapy. A very good program, indeed!”
- Tammy P., Hands On Massage Therapy – employer of a CDI College Graduate
“I took the Accounting and Payroll program. I was fortunate enough to obtain employment before I did my practicum. Before I went to CDI I had no real direction and I never thought that I would be able to have a career. Now I am working in a field that I love and I enjoy going to work every day.”
- Katy D. CDI College graduate
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.