CDI College, Calgary City Centre campus:
At CDI College Calgary City Centre's School of Business and School of Healthcare, we offer career-focused training that allows you to graduate faster. You will receive hands-on training, using many of the same tools and equipment used by professionals in their fields today, and you will work on projects that prepare you for challenges of your chosen profession. CDI graduates enter the world of business and healthcare as highly trained professionals.Email: Contact us below
Calgary, the largest city in Alberta with a population of over 1 million inhabitants, is located in the Parkland region in the south of the province, approximately 80km east of the front ranges of the Canadian Rockies. CDI College offers campus locations throughout Canada, in Alberta, BC, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Diploma & certificate programs include:
Accounting and Payroll Administration
- Business Accounting Technician
- Computer Business Applications Specialist - Accounting
- Hospitality Business Management
- Travel and Tourism Program
- Business and Digital Marketing Management
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Medical Office Administration
- Oil and Gas Administration
- Legal Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Child and Youth Services Worker
- Early Childhood Education
- Law Enforcement Foundations
Please ensure that you enter a valid email address, telephone number and Postal Code.
* marked fields are required