CDI College, Edmonton City Centre campus:
CDI College has campuses all across Canada, and over 30 years experience teaching the career skills for success to people just like you. CDI School of Business graduates enter the world of business as trained professionals equipped with skills that top employers demand. CDI College School of Health Care specializes in training students for rewarding career opportunities in the fields of health care administration, pharmacy, education and community care.Email: Contact us below
At our Edmonton City Centre campus, our team is committed to your success. We will be there to assist you from your first visit, right up to helping you find opportunities in your chosen career field.
Edmonton, the capital of Alberta and with a population of over 750,000, is located in the central region of the province, on the North Saskatchewan River. Edmonton is a cultural, educational, technology and governmental centre, and is Canada's second most populous provincial capital after Toronto.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Diploma & Certificate Programs include:
- Accounting Certificate
- Accounting and Payroll Administration
- Business Administration Management
- Business Administrative Professional
- Microsoft Office Suite Specialist
- Oil & Gas Administration
- Medical Office Administration
- Legal Administration
- Law Enforcement Foundations
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education - Advanced
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Travel & Tourism
- Online Marketing and Social Media
- Rehabilitation Therapy Assistant
- Child and Youth Services Worker
- Health Care Aide
- Web Development Program
- Mobile Applications Development
- Web and Mobile Applications Development
- Network Systems Administrator
- Network Systems Management
Please ensure that you enter a valid email address, telephone number and Postal Code.
* marked fields are required