Beauty schools in Alberta, Canada: Esthetician training in Edmonton, cosmetology programs including make-up artistry, hairdressing & nail technician certification. Full-time & part-time courses for beauty professionals, beginners...
EvelineCharles Academy in Edmonton & Calgary: EvelineCharles Academy is the largest Cosmetology and Esthetics Academy in Canada. We are conveniently located in the heart of Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta, Canada with excellent access to public transportation, facilities, and services. Our 21,000-square-foot facility incorporates state-of-the-art technology and training techniques to ensure graduates are given the best possible career preparation in their selected fields of interest. Our dynamic teaching methods ensure that students are comfortable with both the theory and practice of all services upon graduation, entering the industry with confidence in their expertise
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Full & Part-Time Hair, Esthetics, Nails, Lashes & Make-Up Courses:
Full Time Courses: - Hair Styling and Barbering
- Professional Advanced Esthetics
Part Time & Evening Courses:
- Makeup Level I
- Makeup Level II
- Gel Nail Artistry
- Lash Extensions
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Canadian College (which is located in the heart of Vancouver) offers several internationaly recognized Certificates and Diplomas in Business Management and Hospitality Operations. International students can receive paid work in Canada by taking the Hospitality Operations Diploma Co-op or the Business Management Diploma Co-op.
Canadian College is conveniently located within one block of Robson Street, Bus/Skytrain Station, 7-11, Major Banks etc. It has unique and renovated classrooms, with a capacity of 300 students in total. Classrooms are located on the 2nd floor and offices on the 4th floor. Students can enjoy the large rooftop garden on the 5th floor.
There are various accommodation options available to our students, including homestay accommodation with a local host family or student residence. Canadian College has an in-house full-time homestay & accommodation coordinator.
The Institute of Machine Tool Technology (iMTT) is a practical career training school in North Mississauga, Ontario, just 9 miles west of Toronto. We offer programs designed to enable students to achieve the practical, hands-on experience they need to obtain employment in the machine tool industry upon graduation.
At iMTT, our "instructor-led, hands-on training" helps you build your confidence which will impress employers with your level of experience right out of school and you'll have the knowledge and know-how to advance your career quickly.
At iMTT, we limit classes to a maximum of 16 students. We're proud to offer an intimate classroom and workshop environment conducive to learning. By limiting class size, we're able to provide you as a student one-on-one attention and the support you need to become highly skilled and completely employer-ready in the shortest-time possible.
Instructor-led, Hands-on Machine Tool Training Programs:
- CNC Machine Tool Operator and Programmer Diploma Program
- CNC Machine Tool Operator and Programmer Certificate Program
- Automation and Industrial Electrician
- Design Drafting Technician
- Solid Works
- Mastercam Training Programs
Established in 1969, CDI College is one of Canada's leading career training institutes offering a wide range of diploma and certification programs in the fields of business, health care and technology.
CDI College campus locations in Quebec include Montreal, Quebec City, Laval, Pointe-Claire and Longueuil. We also have colleges throughout Ontario, BC, Alberta and Manitoba. Financial aid may be available for those who qualify.
At our Montreal campus, we offer both day and evening diploma and certificate programs to allow you to schedule your study around the demands of your busy life. We keep our class sizes small, which ensures more personal attention for you.
All courses are taught by practitioner-instructors who combine years of industry experience with excellent instructional abilities.
Our courses combine classroom-based theory with practical application so that students complete their education with the most current skills and abilities required in both the local and national job markets. In Montreal, CDI College is accredited by the Quebec Ministry of Education, Leisure and Sport (MELS).
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
With campuses throughout BC, Sprott Shaw College is the oldest private post-secondary institution in British Columbia. We offer exceptional certificate and diploma courses in Business, Health & Social Care, Tourism & Hospitality, and Trades & Technology. Our accredited community colleges are an ideal place to re-train for a new career in a broad spectrum of fields.
Sprott Shaw College has two campuses in Vancouver - one in the Downtown area and one in East Vancouver. Other campus locations include: Abbotsford, Kamloops, Kelowna, Maple Ridge, Nanaimo, New Westminster, Penticton, Surrey, and Victoria.
All locations feature small class sizes, qualified instructors, hands-on training and a friendly, appropriate learning environment for adults of all ages.
During the past century, Sprott Shaw College has built a solid reputation with both the private sector and government. This reputation is based not only on training excellence, but also on Sprott-Shaw graduates’ enviable record of securing successful jobs after training.
Note: Sprott Shaw College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in British Columbia and Alberta at present.
- Business Administration: Payroll
- Business Administration: Management
- Business Administration: Bookkeeping
- Business Office Concepts
- Business Administration Sales & Digital Marketing
- Community Support
- Early Childhood Education
- Executive Legal Administrator
- Executive Office Administrator
- Executive Medical Office Administrator
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Unit Clerk
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- International Trade
- Live-In Caregiver
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Office Administrator
- Practical Nursing
- Pharmacy Assistant...
Academy of Aeronautics is a Montreal-based professional pilot training school that offers a range of commercial flight training licensing programs to students from around the world.
We deliver comprehensive and well-structured programs that make training with us easy and efficient.
Established in 1964 by world-leading senior executive members who are pioneers in the aeronautics and education sector, we have contributed to the supply of some of the finest pilots and technicians to the airline industry.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi