CDI College, Calgary North campus:
With campuses in Alberta, Ontario, BC, Manitoba and Quebec, CDI College is one of Canada's premiere career-training providers. We have been helping students build their careers for over 40 years and offer a wide range of diploma and certification programs in the fields of business, technology and health care. Our programs in Alberta are licensed by Alberta Advanced Education. Financial aid may be available for those who qualify.Email: Contact us below
Our Calgary North campus is conveniently situated just off Memorial Drive at 36th Street, only 5 minutes east of the downtown core. It is located in a new modern facility with state-of-the-art equipment, ample parking and ready access to the LRT.
CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
- Business and Digital Marketing Management
- Business Administrative Professional
- Business Accounting Technician
- Accounting and Payroll Administration
- Computer Business Applications Specialist - Accounting
- Legal Administration
- Hospitality Business Management
- Oil and Gas Administration
- Medical Office Administration
- Online Marketing and Social Media
- Computer Support Technician
- Web Development
- Mobile Applications Development
- Web and Mobile Applications Development
- Network Systems Management
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Child and Youth Services Worker
- Rehabilitation Therapy Assistant
- Massage Therapy 2400 hr program
- Advanced Massage Therapy
- Law Enforcement Foundations
Our career-focused programs offer hands-on training using many of the same tools and equipment used by professionals in their fields today. You will work on projects that prepare you for the challenges of your chosen profession. CDI graduates enter the workforce as highly trained professionals.
Please ensure that you enter a valid email address, telephone number and Postal Code.
* marked fields are required