CDI College, Surrey campus:
CDI College is a private institution offering career training courses at campuses throughout Canada in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec. CDI College locations in BC include Surrey, Burnaby, Abbotsford and Vancouver. At the Surrey campus, our team is committed to your success in your career training. We will be there to assist you from your first visit, right up to helping you find opportunities in your chosen career field.
Career Training Certificate & Diploma Programs:
Business Diploma & Certificate Programs:
CDI School of Business will provide you with the tools for success in the world of business.
Our curriculum reflects the needs of the business community and we are committed to giving you the skills that will advance your career.
- Accounting and Payroll Administrator
- Accounting Certificate
- Payroll and Income Tax Practitioner Certificate
- Business Administration
- Business and Digital Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Hospitality Management
- Travel and Tourism
- Event Planner
Legal Career Diploma & Certificate Programs:
- Law Enforcement Foundations
- Legal Administrative Assistant
Information Technology Diploma & Certificate Programs:
At CDI School of Technology, we offer our students industry-recognized, focused curriculum that utilizes the latest in software and computer applications. Students of this exciting field are in high demand for their specialized training in networking, programming, web applications, and computer support.
- Computer Business Applications Specialist
- Computer Business Applications Specialist - Accounting
- Computer Support Technician
- Network and Database Administrator
- Network Systems Administrator
- Network Systems Engineer
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Web and Mobile Application Development
Healthcare / Social Services Diploma & Certificate Programs:
CDI School of Health Care specializes in training students for rewarding opportunities in the field of health care. As one of the largest private health care colleges in Canada, we combine industry-approved curriculum, one-on-one instruction, and job placement assistance to prepare you for success.
- Social Services Worker Foundations
- Social Services Worker Youth Specialist
- Social Services Worker Recovery Specialist
- Immigration Consultant with Practicum
- Health Care Assistant (HCA)
- Physiotherapist Assistant / Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Office Administration - Radiography Specialization
- Dental Technician
- Denturist Year 1
- Practical Nursing
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Veterinary Health Care Assistant
- Education Assistant
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.