CDI College, Surrey campus: CDI College is a private institution offering career training courses at campuses throughout Canada in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec. CDI College locations in BC include Surrey, Burnaby, Abbotsford and Vancouver. At the Surrey campus, our team is committed to your success in your career training. We will be there to assist you from your first visit, right up to helping you find opportunities in your chosen career field.
Email:Contact us here
CDI College offers full-time diploma and certificate programs in the evening to meet the demands of your busy days, and your busy life. You can still work during the day and train in the evening to improve your skills, your career and your life.
CDI College instructors bring years of professional experience into the classroom. Having spent time in the fields they teach, they are able to enhance curriculum to meet the needs of potential employers.
In addition to field experience, our teachers are able to provide you with the one-on-one attention you deserve because our classes are smaller than other schools.
We offer Diploma & Certificate programs in business, legal, information technology and health care career fields including:
- Accounting and Payroll Administrator
- Accounting Certificate
- Payroll and Income Tax Practitioner Certificate
- Business Administration
- Business and Digital Marketing Management
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Event Planning
- Travel and Tourism
- Hospitality Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Computer Business Applications Specialist
- Computer Business Applications Specialist - Accounting
- Computer Support Technician
- Network and Database Administrator
- Network Systems Administrator
- Network Systems Engineer
- Social Services Worker Foundations
- Social Services Worker Youth Specialist
- Social Services Worker Recovery Specialist
- Immigration Consultant with Practicum
- Practical Nursing
- Health Care Assistant
- Physiotherapist Assistant / Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Office Administration - Radiography Specialization
- Dental Technician
- Denturist Year 1
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Education Assistant
- Veterinary Health Care Assistant
- Law Enforcement Foundations
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary North, Calgary City Centre, Edmonton, Edmonton South, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
Reeves College offers courses and programs in areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care courses, medical office assistant courses, early childhood education, office administration, business administration management and accounting technician courses.
Reeves College trains individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques so that they enter the market with valuable, sought-after skills.
Quality career training - Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
LaSalle College has distinguished itself as a private, post-secondary educational institution offering the highest quality of teaching and the utmost in student success. Located in Montreal, Quebec in Eastern Canada, we offer diploma & certificate programs in business management, hotel management and tourism, computer science, social sciences and fashion design. Essentially, the College offers a unique selection of pre-university and technical DEC programs, all of which lead either to accelerated university studies or to highly–valued positions on the job market.
In an effort to be accessible to everyone, the College also offers exclusive short-term training programs, allowing for professional reorientation and effective entry into the job market. LaSalle College responds to your needs and provides you with efficient pedagogical support thanks to its dynamic team of teachers straight from the industry. Our solid educational programs develop and evolve as a result of maintaining continuous contact with qualified professionals in the industry in each field of specialization.
The National Screen Institute — Canada (NSI) with headquarters in Winnipeg, is a film and television training school. Training is based around the philosophy that the best way to learn is by doing. Our market-driven training programs have led to employment for graduates by giving them a competitive edge. According to the latest NSI alumni survey, 97% of respondents are working in the film and television industry.
NSI’s training programs are led by experts in film, television and digital media – they deliver workshops and seminars and mentor participants. Participants are not required to pay tuition fees or relocate. NSI trains program participants in one centre for a short period of time. Participants then return to their home communities and work with local mentors on their projects, under the leadership of the program manager.
To be eligible for any of our training programs you must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant, reside in Canada and be over the age of 18.
-Short film training - NSI Drama Prize
-Feature film training - NSI Features First
-TV series development - NSI Totally Television
-TV marketing - NSI Global Marketing
-Programs for Aboriginal only students
-NSI Storytellers, NSI New Voices
-Video game development
- NSI playWRITE
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist
With nine out of ten graduates hired within six months of graduation, Toronto’s George Brown College has established a reputation for equipping students with the skills, industry experience and credentials to pursue the careers of their choice.
From our two main campuses located across the downtown core, George Brown offers nearly 160 programs across a wide variety of professions to a student body of 60,000 (including those enrolled in full-time, part-time and continuing education programs).
Students can earn diplomas, post-graduate certificates, industry accreditation, apprenticeships and four-year bachelor degrees.
Diplomas, Post-graduate Certificates, Apprenticeships and Degree Programs.
Course categories include;
- ESL Programs
- Advanced Engineering & Building Technologies
- Business and Finance
- Chef School
- Early Childhood Development
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Performing Arts, and more..