Reeves College, Calgary City Centre:
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary City Centre, Calgary North, Edmonton, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.Email: Contact us below
At Reeves College, Calgary City Centre, we offer a first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals who intend on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills.
Everyone here, from admissions staff to administration to classroom instructors have one ambition and purpose, to provide you with powerful, life-changing skills and training. If you are as serious about your future as we are about fulfilling dreams, we would love to meet you.
Reeves College provides an intimate learning environment where small class sizes allow students to spend time with instructors one-on-one. We train individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques so that they enter the market with valuable, sought-after skills.
- Online Marketing & Social Media
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Accounting and Payroll Administrator
- Business & Digital Marketing Management
- Office Administration
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Paralegal Diploma Program
- Medical Office Assistant
- Health Care Aide
- Child and Youth Services Worker
- Oil and Gas Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Design Technology
- Sales Professional Certificate Program
Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Please ensure that you enter a valid email address, telephone number and Postal Code.
* marked fields are required