Institute of Machine Tool Technology, Mississauga:
The Institute of Machine Tool Technology (iMTT) is a practical career training school in North Mississauga, Ontario, just 9 miles west of Toronto. We offer programs designed to enable students to achieve the practical, hands-on experience they need to obtain employment in the machine tool industry upon graduation. At iMTT, our "instructor-led, hands-on training" helps you build your confidence which will impress employers with your level of experience right out of school and you'll have the knowledge and know-how to advance your career quickly.
- Career Colleges have a unique approach to accommodate individual needs of students and employers.
- Each Private College specializes in a limited number of programs of study.
- Class sizes are kept small and students receive a great deal of personalized and individualized attention.
- Assistance is available to help graduates find jobs.
- Career Colleges are regulated by Ministries of training, Colleges and Universities.
- You’ll receive a quality education that will prepare you for a successful career in your chosen field.
- You’ll receive an internationally-recognized qualification from a successful and respected college.
- We have close links with industries and the professions, which means we teach you the skills that really needed.
- We are committed to internationalism and value our international students.
- We are a government-approved Private Career College which means you are assured of receiving quality-education.
- CNC Machine Tool Operator and Programmer Diploma Program
- CNC Machine Tool Operator and Programmer Certificate Program
- Automation and Industrial Electrician
- Design Drafting Technician
- Solid Works
- Mastercam Training Programs
iMTT is required to adhere to the by-laws and Code of Ethics established by the following associations regarding all aspects of private and vocational education.
- Ministry of Colleges, Training & Universities ( MTCU ), ON
- IMTT is member of Canada ’s Best Known Chamber of Commerece:
- Canada – India Business Council
- The Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce (ICCC)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business
Institute of Machine Tool Technology consist of Offices, Classrooms, and CNC Machine Shop all under one roof. Institute of Machine Tool Technology machine shop, is a real machine shop with industry standard equipment and tooling.
Students will receive the full benefits from performing their practicals in a real CNC machine shop which adheres to all standards and safety regulation in the industry. All students performing their practicals in the machine shop including teachers must wear full safety gears. At Institute of Machine Tool Technology we actually use coolant and produce real metal chips.
Our facility also consist of a Principal / Campus Director office, Accountant / Office Administrator office, Receptionist and Waiting Area, Board Room and Cafetaria and safe parking.
Institute of Machine Tool Technology classrooms are spacious and air condition for the students comfort. Our small size classes of 15 students maximum, will allow our students to benefit from having better communication between teacher and students.
Institute of Machine Tool Technology class rooms are furnished with computers. Each student will have their own computer to perform their Computer Based Training. Computers will be connected directly to machines where students can download and upload their programs.
- Making the decision to leave your own country and pursue academic / professional qualifications away from home is probably one of the most major decisions you will make as it will impact on your life for many years.
- IMTT College values the contribution international students make to the diversity of the colleges and would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to what we can offer.
- At Institute of Machine Tool Technology(IMTT), we welcome International students who decides on coming to Canada to pursue their careers as CNC Machine Tool Operators and Programmers. The Canadian Government issue over 150,000 study permits each year to International Students coming to Canada.
Mississauga is 13 miles or 22 kilometers southwest of Toronto. Our campus lies to the north of Mississauga, within 9 miles to Toronto city. Lester B. Pearson International Airport is located 2 miles south of our campus and provides flights to international destinations.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 6889 Rexwood Road, Unit 1, Mississauga, Ontario , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.