Vancouver Career College, Coquitlam campus:
Vancouver Career College is a fully accredited, first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals intent on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills. We have 6 locations in the Vancouver area – Coquitlam, Vancouver, Burnaby, Abbotsford, Surrey and Kelowna. Coquitlam is situated approx. 15 km east of Vancouver, in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia.Our career-training programs will help you to develop the skills you need in the fields of accounting, business administration, legal administration, education and health care. Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.Email: Contact us belowAccreditation:
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. Certain programs are recognized by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC (CLPNBC), the Ministry of Children and Family Development of BC, TESL Canada and the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT).
Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Diploma & Certificate Programs include
- Accounting and Payroll Administrator
- Payroll & Income Tax Practitioner Cert.
- Business Administration Management
- Early Childhood Education
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant - Advanced Practice
- Paralegal Diploma Program
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Health Care Assistant
- Social Services Worker Foundations
- Social Services Worker Youth Specialist
- Social Services Worker Recovery Specialist
Please ensure that you enter a valid email address, telephone number and Postal Code.
* marked fields are required