Online real estate courses in Canada: Master in real estate, online degree in real estate & finance, post-graduate diploma & certificate programs. Distance education real estate school, online career training for students in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC, Calgary, Edmonton AB, Quebec...
Homburg Academy, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island: Based in Charlottetown, Canada and Zurich, Switzerland, Homburg Academy of institutions provides fully accredited online Certificate programs in Real Estate and Finance. We uniquely create and deliver online-based programs to students from all over the world. Join us and kick-start a career in the exciting and growing fields of Property / Real Estate.
Email:Contact us below
Online Real Estate Certificate Courses: - Accounting for Business Managers
- Advanced Real Estate Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance for Real Estate
- Creating Reliable Valuations
- English Composition
- Financial Modeling for Excel
- Introduction to Business
- Introductory Microeconomics
- Maptitude Introduction
- Marketing Essentials
- Real Estate Economics
- Real Estate Finance
- Risk and Portfolio Management
- Strategic Negotiation
- Sustainable Land Use...
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business and arts-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplace.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Online Associate of Arts:
The Associate of Arts (AA) online syllabus is focused on providing students with a broad foundation of knowledge. Students pursuing an AA degree will acquire a base of skills and knowledge needed to pursue additional post-secondary education or to enter the workforce.
The AA degree is accepted for transfer into bachelor degree programs at University Canada West (UCW) and BC degree-granting institutions if other admission requirements are met.
Student Testimonial: “I love the flexibility of the online classes, as well as the structure of the weekly course load and due dates. I was able to complete my school work around my work, family and social life.”
Megan Clifton, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient
Online Associate of Arts undergraduate degree program:
Tier 1: University Foundation 1
• Two first-year English courses
• One Science course
• One Mathematics or Computing Science course
• Two Humanities courses
• Two Social Science courses
• Two Arts elective course
Tier 2 University Foundation II
• One (1) Lab Science course
• Six (6) second-year Arts courses
• Three (3) general electives
Based in Northern Alberta, Athabasca University is a worldwide leader in quality distance education, providing a wide range of online Undergraduate and Graduate programs, including Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor & Masters Degree levels. We have over 700 courses in a large selection of arts, science, and professional disciplines.
Most AU courses are delivered through distance learning as individualized study. If you prefer the structure of learning in a classroom or online with other students, we also offer grouped study courses across Canada.
Our courses are designed for study online, at a distance, or in a classroom so you can continue your education without sacrificing personal, family, career, or community commitments. Our course fees include all textbooks and materials, so you will know what you're paying at the start.
At AU, we are dedicated to the removal of barriers that restrict access to success in university-level study, and to increasing equality of educational opportunity for adult learners worldwide. Our approach to post-secondary education is based on four key principles: excellence, openness, flexibility and innovation.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of General Studies
- Bachelor of Health Administration
- Bachelor of Human Resources
- Bachelor of Management
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science
- Certificates of Completion
- University Certificates
- University Diplomas
- Science and Technology
Thompson Rivers University (TRU) is one of the leading distance education providers in Canada. We provide independent-study programs and courses for students to earn recognized credits and credentials by distance learning through Thompson Rivers University, Open Learning (TRU-OL).
The programs offered through TRU-OL include adult secondary school completion, certificates, and diplomas (including advanced and post-baccalaureate), associate degrees and bachelor's degrees.
There are over 400 courses and nearly 40 programs through distance delivery. TRU-OL provides learning opportunities in a print or web-based format or a blend of the two, with programs tailored to each student's personal needs.
Students completing certificate, diploma, or degree programs by distance education through TRU-OL are awarded Thompson Rivers University credentials. TRU is an accredited public post-secondary institution with membership in the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC).
• The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education for home study in Canada, the U.S., UK & worldwide.
• Through experienced industry-based faculty and the latest resources, ICI delivers close to 100 exciting career and lifestyle-focused courses to a broad range of people around the world.
• Our online courses are offered at certificate, diploma and advanced diploma level in a range of career fields.
• We provide a learning schedule to suit You - to fit into your lifestyle and study at your own pace!
• ICI is a provider of courses used by individuals, business and government to improve the skill sets and performance of personal careers, staff and management.
• We are an accredited and recognised member of the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a proven educational method, committed to student service, and reasonable tuition prices which results in an outstanding learning experience. Graduates have obtained employment and established successful businesses across a wide range of industries.
Student Testimonial: "I wasn’t able to leave my full time job to study so distance learning suited me best. I was able to set my own timetable and submit assessments around my own commitments. Had it not been for the flexible nature of the course I would not been able complete my studies!" - Michael
• Acquire the technical skills and knowledge needed to become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist or Digital Legal Monitor from the comfort of your own home or office with online classes from Ministry-approved Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies.
• Based in Toronto, we provide a 14-week Court Transcription certification program and a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
• The Court Transcription course is delivered online by two seasoned ACT professionals who have worked for several years in the education, transcription, and court reporting industries.
• Participants can study from home up until the final exam which takes place in Toronto or Ottawa (depending on your preference). Once graduates start working independently, their work can be done remotely wherever they live within Canada.
• Upon successful completion, you will meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and will be eligible to register and become an ACT. • The Digital Legal Monitor course examines the role and responsibilities of digital legal monitors within the specific context of pre-trial proceedings.
• Digital Monitors are a type of court reporter that uses audio equipment to record in-court or pre-trial proceedings.
Taught by professional transcriptionists who have worked in the transcription & court reporting industries.
The final exam takes place in-person in Toronto or Ottawa.
Online Digital Legal Monitor Program: - Duration: 4-16 weeks A DLM is a court reporter who uses audio equipment to record in-court proceedings While this course is designed to be taken in 4 weeks, students will have access to the course for 4 months
Students can write the final exam at any time during these 4 months.
Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science & Technology
Courses / Programs
The Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology (SIAST) is a leader in superior online education, focused on students and lifelong learning. Based in Saskatoon, we are Saskatchewan's primary public institution for post-secondary technical education and skills training, recognized nationally and internationally for its expertise and innovation in online / distance education. Online Diploma & Certificate courses are offered in academic fields including Nursing, Technology, Business, and many more.
SIAST offers many credit and non-credit courses through distance learning. In some instances, an entire program can be available through distance learning delivery methods.
More than 15,000 students were enrolled in SIAST programs in the most recent academic year; additionally, the organization drew almost 25,000 individual course registrations.