Career training in Melbourne: College courses in Australia, IT training & Microsoft Office classes, multimedia certification programs, accredited certificate & diploma courses in business, childcare & digital media. Find a career school in Melbourne, Victoria.
CLOSED - KAL Multimedia Training, Melbourne: KAL Multimedia Training is a Registered Training Organisation in Brunswick, 6 km north from Melbourne's central business district, Victoria. We deliver Nationally Recognised Training that leads to the issue of qualifications under the Australian Qualifications Framework. KAL Multimedia Training has a reputation for delivering quality educational programs and services to a diverse range of clients.
The training Centre has been set-up to cater for classes of small groups, 8-15 people with the following facilities available:
- Up to Date high performance desktop computers, with monitors 22" in size and larger
- High performance laptops
- Multimedia/Screen Production Labs
- Sound and Narration recording facilities
- Digital Cameras, DV video Cameras, HD Cameras, Scanners and Printers
- Disabled chair lift access
- Disabled Toilet facilities
- Ergonomic Chairs & furnishings
- Student Lounge - Tea/Coffee and Kitchen facilities lunch area.
- Conference facilities
- Multiple Training Rooms
Our Brunswick campus contains Sound and Multimedia Labs for Video Production, Digital Chromakey (Green Screen) facilities as well as two classroom computer labs. Classroom, conference room and meeting rooms to meet the needs of our staff and student course requirements.
- Latest Intel Quad Core 64 bit computer systems with DDR3 RAM and dual 22" LCD monitors a with the latest range of products from Microsoft, Adobe, (including CS4), Ulead, and Avid Liquid.
- HDV Sony and Panasonic camera equipment.
- Still SLR Digital cameras.
- Negative and positive scanners.
- High performance laptop computers available for student use.
- High-End Internet Connection
Train: Upfield Line. Brunswick Station (then a short walk up Sydney Rd) Tram: Tram 19 (get off at at Blyth st) link Car: Street Parking is available Bus: Number 508 (then get off near the corner of Staley and Blyth St).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-11-12 were from:
Sto. Domingo , Nueva Ecija Philippines, Philippines;
Sumy Oblast, Ukraine;
Davao city, Philippines;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Careers-focused education & pathways to university:
Martin College is a part of Study Group, a worldwide specialist education company, and is recognised internationally for its delivery of quality education. As Australia’s leading provider of careers-focused training and education, Martin College has been preparing students for their future careers for over 30 years.
Our experienced teaching and support staff are all there to help you settle into college life, make the most of your studies and develop the skills to progress beyond graduation.
With campuses in central locations in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney, our Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses are aimed at achieving real outcomes:
- Getting your career ready:
If you wish to enter the working world, our courses are designed to ensure you have the skills to start building a successful career straight after graduation.
- Pathways to university:
If your goal is degree level study, Martin College has agreements with universities throughout Australia to provide graduates of the Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses the opportunity to progress to a related university Bachelor Degree with significant credit points.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy, Sydney
Courses / Programs
Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy is a beauty therapist training school located in North Sydney, NSW. We offer full-time and part-time diploma and certificate courses in Beauty Therapy and Beauty Services at our Sydney campus. Each course incorporates hands-on, practical training through our student salon. Our courses are also available to students all over Australia via distance learning. Subjects covered include make-up artist training, body massage, aromatherapy, facials, spa treatments and much more.
Ella Baché College is nationally and internationally accredited and recognised by the industry as being of the very highest standard. We are the only college with access to a network of over 200 Ella Baché Salons and 35 David Jones stores nationally that provide work experience and jobs for our students. In fact, over 70% of our students start their careers within the Ella Baché network!
The Ella Baché College is a NSW “Apprenticeship Approved Provider” for salons located in Sydney, Illawarra & Newcastle areas. Apprentices can now complete their studies and earn their Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy qualification with the Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy.
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy – Full-time (12 months) or part-time (18 months)
- Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy – Full-time (12 months) or part-time (18 months)
- Certificate III in Beauty Services – 16 weeks part-time program
All of our beauty therapy courses are also offered via Distance Education.
Based in six cities across Australia, Navitas Workforce Solutions is a national business training organisation that provides quality vocational education in a wide range of business areas such as finance, accounting, sales, management communication. At NWS, we provide programs onsite at our modern facilities in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Geelong, Perth and Brisbane, as well as offering some of our accredited programs online.
With over 20 years experience, NWS is an government-accredited training organisation that delivers customised programs to large organisations and individual participants. NWS gives you the option to choose how your program is delivered using a combination of our learning options. This flexibility allows you to balance family, life, and work commitments. Our staff has the knowledge and expertise to access government funding for your training, provided certain criteria are met.
Based on the latest adult learning principles, we’ve designed our training to be fun, exciting and highly interactive. We provide unique and innovative learning tools which complement our style of training, so you will come away with the knowledge and skills to help you achieve your goals.
Based in Perth, Western Australia, Paramount Training & Development provides business and individual training Australia-wide for airline companies, retail stores, office managers, public relations, media, hospitality, building material suppliers, motor vehicle dealers, telecommunication leaders, mining organisations, transportation, government departments plus many more. Paramount Training and Development provide a wealth of knowledge for increasing potential within people. Our trainers are members of the Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA) and The International Customer Service Association (ICSA).
We believe that fun is an important part of the learning process and strive to provide a high performance learning environment in which individuals retain information easier. We cater for all ages with new and interesting methods to impress those with different attention spans. By using Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic training materials we can keep everyone awake and ready for action. We customise our courses to suit your industry and company to help your employees learn and use more.
Our courses include:
- Managerial/Admin/HR/Supervisory Skills
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Sales Training
- Marketing and Sales
- Call Centre/Telemarketing training
- Front Office Training
- Computer Training
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ethics, Etiquette and Diversity
- Conflict Resolution
- Body Language
- Workplace Safety
Nature Care College, based in St. Leonards, Sydney, is the most respected Natural Therapies college in Australia. Established in 1973, Nature Care College is renowned for its high academic standards, passionate and experienced trainers and professional, caring environment.
We welcome anyone with an interest or passion for the world of natural therapies who is looking to study for a career in this area, or for their own personal development and to experience the joy of learning here.