ENTRY NOT COMPLETE:
The UK-certified PG Diploma in Healthcare Management and Leadership aims to provide healthcare professionals with the skills and knowledge needed to be an effective manager in the healthcare sector. Taught onsite via weekend and part-time classes.Email: Contact us below
This qualification is designed to help professionals (e.g doctors and medical practitioners, managers from healthcare industries) as well as medical, paramedical and management students to acquire principles for effective Healthcare Management which is essential to the leading hospitals and healthcare companies.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare Management and Leadership is certified by Eduqual, which is a not-for-profit professional awarding body from the UK.
PG Diploma in Healthcare Management and Leadership - 10 weeks:
Study Options: Weekend / Part time / Online
Quality healthcare is crucial to a nation's welfare and it is important to have organizations that are willing to measure themselves against international standards.
This course aims to equip participants with an understanding of the external context in which healthcare organisations operate, how they are managed, and analytical techniques that can be applied to decision-making processes within the health sector.
This course has a distinct appeal for students in Dubai and throughout the UAE due to the growing demand for trained professionals in the growing healthcare industry, with many international companies moving to the region.
In this course, you will cover the following key topics:
- Healthcare management and leadership issues
- Change management and organisational development in healthcare environments
- The healthcare organisations structure and culture, including the organisational behavior in healthcare industry
- Healthcare quality, patient safety and prevention of medical errors
- Healthcare strategies, how to devise healthcare strategic plans and learn about healthcare accreditation schemes
- A basic knowledge of healthcare financials