ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin:
Would you like to learn professional traditional Thai Yoga Massage and receive an internationally recognized certificate? Join a Thai yoga massage course at ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage & Spa School Berlin! Conveniently situated in the Prenzlauer Berg district (close to Mitte), we are an internationally-accredited massage training school. We provide a wide range of professional, internationally-recognized certification courses in traditional Thai yoga massage therapy taught in English, German or Spanish to students from around the world. Offered year-round and in summer, each main course can be completed within 1 week, and on a tourist visa (for visitors from many countries if you are in Berlin on a short visit). Individual classes, special group lessons, treatments & retreats are offered on request.
• ITM Thai Hand Berlin aims to train professional masseurs and anyone interested in this preventive and curative art of massage, still virtually unknown in the west. Each course starts with the very basics. Therefore, no previous experience is required.
• All courses are taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class).
• Our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai yoga massage, and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• We are qualified teachers internationally certified and recognized. Our teaching method strictly adheres to the techniques set by the most prestigious and traditional schools in Thailand and meets our students’ needs for high quality education.
• We have taught workshops to over 5,000 people, and have provided professional training to over 500 students in Germany, The Netherlands, Spain, and Thailand.
• Students who follow ITM International Training Massage School Berlin’s courses will receive Certificates that are approved and authorised by ITM Chiang Mai, acknowledged by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education of Thailand and recognized worldwide.
• At ITM, we consider practice a very important aspect of learning Thai Yoga Massage. Therefore, our students can repeat the courses for free as many times as you like.
• Visa to Study: For students from many countries (including the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and others), a 3 Month Tourist Visa for the EU allows more than enough time to study several courses of our school).
• Our traditional natural health center is committed to wellness in Berlin, and also provides yoga and pilates classes as well as Thai bodywork treatments.
• Accredited by the Thailand Ministry of Education, and approved by Thailand Ministry of Public Health, ITM is recognized and approved internationally by many professional colleges and associations for continuing education in the regulated healthcare field.
• Our school is a member the World Massage Federation (WMF) which was established to expand massage globally by organizing training sessions, educational seminars, and camps.
Traditional Thai Massage Training Courses
Taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class)
These two courses meet the highest training requirements for both as professional massage therapist.
Therapy Massage Practitioner Program:
Duration: 250+ hours + extra practice time. Prerequisites: None
From Day 1, we teach you how to give professional massage treatments to improve the health of your customers in a range of techniques. On completion of the exam, students receive an international recognized ITM certification for Thai Table Massage, Thai Chair Massage Lanna Style, Thai Foot Reflexology, and Aromatherapy - Essential Oil Massage on a Table.
Thai Yoga Massage Therapy Expert Training Program
Thai Yoga Massage Therapist training course from LEVEL I through LEVEL IV
Duration: 1 month, Prerequisites: None
Qualification as a Thai Yoga Massage Therapist on successful completion of exam.
• Level 1: Foundation of Thai Massage - Our Bestseller!
• Level 2: Intermediate Thai Massage - Our Recommendation!
• Level 3: Advanced Sen – Energy Lines Thai Massage
• Level 4: Advanced Therapeutic Thai Massage
• Advanced Assisted Yoga Therapy Massage
Abdominal Massage Thai Style Courses (Chi Nei Tsang)
• Level 1: Chi Nei Tsang -Thai Abdominal Massage
• Level 2: Advanced Chi Nei Tsang "Chasing The Winds"
Chair and Table Massage Courses:
• Chair Massage (Lanna Style)
• Thai Table Massage
• Advanced Therapy Sports Massage on a Table (Thai Style)
• Aromatherapy - Essential Oil Massage on a Table
Deep Acupressure Massage Courses:
• Level 1: Therapy Massage for Health (Wat Po Style)
• Level 2: Advanced Thai Physiotherapy for Health (Wat Po Style)
Further Massage / Yoga Courses:
• Introduction Traditional Thai Yoga Massage
• Thai Foot Reflexology Massage (Spa highlight)
• Hand Reflexology Massage (Our recommendation for beauticians)
• Herbal Compress Massage (New Course)
• Reusi Dat Ton: Thai Self-Stretching Yoga (New Course)
- Jorge Márquez Graffigna
Co-founder and manager of ITM Thai Hand Berlin since 2012, Jorge Márquez Graffigna is also a teacher and therapist of Nuad Bo Rarn, Traditional Thai Yoga Massage.
Born in the Canary Islands and raised between Spain and Africa, Jorge Márquez has liked to travel and learn about other cultures and traditions since childhood.
He studied and majored in Tourism, working for many years in hotels in Spain and Germany. He has also been a tour guide and language teacher, managed and owned several tourism enterprises (restaurants and travel agencies), having the opportunity through his professional experience to meet people of all nationalities and backgrounds.
A trip to Thailand in 2007 marked a change in his life in every way and since then his interest lies in everything related to the ancient traditional Thai medicine.
- Manuel Luque Aguilera
Founder of International Training Massage School Thai Hand Amsterdam and Berlin, Manuel Luque Aguilera is of Spanish origin.
After ‘learning the ancient way to be healthy’, he left his stressful corporate job as a marketing manager to dedicate his life to teaching different traditional massage techniques around the world.
Having followed the teacher training in the best schools in Thailand (International Training Massage School Chiang Mai and Wat Po Traditional Thai Medical School), he returns to Thailand every year to teach and study more.
He teaches Nuad Bo Rarn Level I, II, III and IV, Medical Hot Herbal Compress Massage, Thai Foot Reflexology Massage, Advanced Thai Physiotherapy for Health, and Rue-si Dat Ton (Traditional Thai Yoga).
• "A vast variety of Thai massage courses take place in a very cosy studio built in a beautiful and welcoming garden. The courses are taught in German, English and Spanish, which makes them reachable to all public. The great educational techniques, love and patience of teachers help you learn how to do a therapeutical massage in a warm and familiar environment.
I totally recommend the courses either if you are looking for a new career, just as a hobby or you are interested in learning the secrets of the energy lines and the good that Thai massages bring not only to the receiver but also to you, the giver (A win-win!)"
• "After having my first Thai Massage course at ITM in Chang Mai, I was searching for the premium quality school to continue my lessons in Europe. The offer of ITM school in Berlin came to my just in time and I eagerly enrolled there. Jorge goes above and beyond just simple teachings. Small groups, intimacy, lots of practical and theoretical materials in a wonderful place of the high and clear energy. The practice itself is held in a harmonious way of thorough, wide-reaching, and relevant manner combined with joyousness and good sense of humor. ITM is a great choice for anyone who want to learn the ancient techniques of Thai massage in a very traditional and respectful way. Do not miss to receive the genuine Jorge's massage on the top of that!"
• "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
• "I recently spent a week at Thai Hand in Berlin for one-on-one training with Jorge. From the moment he opened the door that Monday to greet me I knew I was in good hands. A warm, friendly, and highly skilled teacher he is. The program was extremely well organized and flowed from one day to the next: intense, but not too intense. Relaxed, but not too relaxed. ;) It was just right, and I felt well equipped by the end of it to go and practice what I had learned and to evolve on the solid foundation I had received in that week. Thank you Jorge!"
• "After completing the two workshops on Thai massage I am already wanting to repeat them. Very nice atmosphere and relaxing way to learn a lot on Thai massage in a few hours. Gracias Jorge."
• "I took part in the Thai Yoga Massage Workshop and it was wonderful. I studied all I need as a yoga teacher. I can really use this knowledge at my yoga classes. Now I clearly understand how I should give a deeper and at the same time healthy adjustment to my students. Thank you so much! I would definetly recommend this workshop to every yoga teacher!"
"The Thai Chair Massage course provided me with the skills and confidence to start practicing chair massage professionally. Thank you, Jorge!"
Anne, herbalist and massage therapist
"The place. The course. The owners kindness and the professionalism. All up to high standards. Don't miss out on the ginger and lemon tea."
• "I had the pleasure to learn from Jorge the last few weeks, Level 1: Foundation Thai and Table Thai Massage. I am a therapist and Spa Manager and am always looking to expand my knowledge and expertise. The School is situated in a lovely area and kept clean and well maintained. The class sizes are small giving the teacher pleanty of time for one-on-one assistance. Fantastic learning experience!"
Erin, Spa Manager, Roomers Hotel Munich, Germany
• "Me decidí hacer decidí hacer el curso de Thai massage porque me parecía interesante en cuanto a mi profesión. He echo los cursos de Nivel I y II en ITM Thai Hand Berlin, y ha sido una experiencia muy positiva, un ambiente cercano y relajado en el que te puedes desarrollar libremente! Gente muy diferente que viene de ramas profesionales de todo tipo .Por esta razón también la practica es mas completa, ya que cada cuerpo es un mundo igual que cada persona. Ademas el centro esta situado en una de mis zonas favoritas de Berlin, en un espacio muy acogedor. Mi experiencia ha sido en definitiva, positiva y enriquecedora."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Kollwitzstraße 77 (Gartenhaus), 10435, Berlin, Germany|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.