Contact Page - Online Graduate Diploma in International Hospitality
Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA & Hospitality Postgraduate Programs:
Earn an accredited online Postgraduate Diploma in International Hospitality & Services Management from a prestigious Swiss hospitality management school! Glion Institute of Higher Education is a private university that has been ranked among the top 3 hospitality management schools in the world.Email: Contact us below
Based in Montreaux, Switzerland, we provide quality online graduate programs for hospitality management students or working professionals around the world. If you are a hospitality management student who would like to continue your education, but do not have the time or disposition to complete our online MBA program, our postgraduate diploma may be the ideal solution for you! There are two possible start dates in 2014.
Online Postgraduate Diploma in International Hospitality & Services Management:
30 months (12 courses of 8 weeks each plus 2 week study breaks)
Taught entirely in English, this program is designed and delivered by top international faculty and industry experts to allow students to develop business and strategic acumen, and refine analytical skills.
Taught entirely in English, this program offers students the opportunity to continue on to the online MBA in International Hospitality & Service Industries Management.
This program is available as a Professional Development Diploma for qualified applicants who do not have a recognized bachelor degree. We also provide an online Postgraduate Certificate program.
Students will complete 6 of the 7 core courses from the online MBA program. They will then have the option to tailor the program to meet their own career goals and business needs by selecting any six of the online MBA specialization courses.
- Success Strategies for the Hospitality and Service Industries
- Managing Service Operations in the Evolving Business Environment
- Managerial Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Hospitality, Services and E-Marketing
- Global Strategic Management
- Data Driven Decision Making
Choose from the following specialization courses:
Marketing and Innovation:
- Brand Management; Innovation and Product Research; Integrated Marketing Communications
General Management for Service Industries:
- Challenges of Leadership; Risk Management Systems in Hospitality; Sustainability in Hospitality and Tourism
Asset and Revenue Management:
- Financial Strategy Planning; Revenue Management; Property and Asset Management
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-03-24 were from:
Kathmandu Nepal., FR;
Jubail industrial city, SA;
kulathukalayil house arumanoor po ayarkkunnam kottayam, kerala
beijing China, CN;
Addis Abeba, ET;