Courses in Hounslow, West London: College in UK, certificate & diploma programmes in business, management, hospitality, tourism, law & health care, Edexcel BTEC qualifications. Study programs in England for international students, career training school.
West London College of Business & Management Sciences: West London College of Business & Management Sciences (WLCBMS) is located in the borough of Hounslow, in West London and was established by a team of highly professional academics to deliver quality education and training to meet the requirements of a new era challenges in diverse fields. We offer certificate and diploma courses in the fields of Business Management, Computing, Finance, Law and Language.
Lambeth College offers a wide range of career training courses in South West London. Whether you want to prepare for university, gain skills to improve your job prospects, complete an apprenticeship, or return to learning after many years, we have a course for you. Lambeth College has schools in Brixton, Clapham and Vauxhall.
We are committed to ensuring we offer the very best education and training to our learners, giving them the skills and support they need to achieve their goals. We are also committed to providing the best experience we can to all our learners, with modern industry standard facilities and excellent support from experienced teachers.
At Lambeth College you don’t just get a valuable qualification - you also get the skills and confidence to help you get ahead in your career!
Wiltshire College, based on four main campuses in Chippenham, Lackham, Salisbury and Trowbridge and with divisional centres in Calne, Castle Combe, Corsham, Devizes, Malmesbury, Melksham, Warminster and Westbury all located in Wiltshire, southwest England, offers a wide range of full-time, part-time further and higher education courses in business, computing, creative and media arts, art and design, social work, teacher education, travel and tourism, catering and hospitality, construction, horticulture and others.
We provide a foundation year for international students wishing to study in UK, apprenticeship courses for students, as well as offering provision for employers through our dedicated Employer Responsive Team. All of our full-time higher education programmes are validated by one of our partner universities. We work closely with the University of Bath, the Royal Agricultural College, Bath Spa University, Bournemouth University and the University of the West of England. As a student you are entitled to access their extensive learning and leisure facilities as well. Our qualifications are vocationally specialised and prepare you for careers in business, commerce and industry.
- Full-time, Part-time Further & Higher Education Courses with Diplomas, NVQs, BA (Hons), HNDs, Foundation Degrees PGCEs/Cert Eds and A-Levels in business, computing, creative and media arts, art and design, social work, teacher education, travel and tourism, catering and hospitality, construction, horticulture and others
- Foundation Year for international students wishing to study in UK (with Bath University)
- Apprenticeship Courses
- Employer Responsive Team with training in specific areas
Online Training College in Hertford, South East England, is a virtual training college offering live accredited Legal Secretarial & Paralegal courses online. If you are unable to attend our live online classes, you can also access our recorded video lessons.
The role of Paralegals is crucial within legal services. Our courses permit you to apply for an Affiliate grade if you have not started work as a Paralegal, or an Associate grade if you have legal working experience.
Our courses are suitable for Postgraduates, Undergraduates, Legal Clerks, Secretaries, Legal Secretaries, Court Clerks and those wishing to work within the legal profession. Students not only throughout the UK, but from South Africa, Australia and India have benefited from our courses.
Our Legal Secretary courses are accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and conform to National Competency Standards.
Student Testimonials: "This is a fantastic course I loved every second of it! You are one of the best teachers I ever had. I never had any problems in understanding the topics and you were very helpful whenever I needed some guidance.I never studied law before and I am so glad my first try was through this course." - Pippa
"I received the diploma yesterday! I must underline that the course is extremely high in quality and your tutoring is of a superb high quality."
- OTC Student
Simplicity Remastered is a quality hair-stylist training centre for stylists of all levels, from total beginner to advanced. Conveniently located in Soho in Central London, our training centre is on Rathbone Street, just off Tottenham Court Road and opposite Goodge St Underground Tube Station. Simplicity Remastered School delivers personal, one-on-one hair stylist training to individuals and beauty professionals. Our programme consists of 5 three-hour sessions tailored to how each student learns – visual, oral or kinesthetic. As well as theoretical knowledge, we teach the five simple and practical techniques that are used to create all haircuts, and deliver knowledge, confidence and results.
The foundation of classic cutting paves the way for increased stylist knowledge and confidence and is the simplest and quickest way to increase client satisfaction and loyalty. The ‘five sessions for five techniques’ look at one length, layers, graduation, scissor over comb and freehand techniques. Focused and targeted, each session is designed to transfer knowledge as simply as possible. Simplicity Remastered School will, quite simply, take you and your team to a superior level of haircutting.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition. • We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Reivew: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.”
- Shivaji, India
Beauty Training Studio in Croydon, South London, is a beauty school offering individual certificate courses in manicure, pedicure, gel & acrylic nail extensions, fiberglass & silk nail wrap, nail art, body waxing and eye lash extensions. Our courses are conducted by experienced instructors with many years of experience, which guarantees the proper use of time during the course.
Not without significance is the fact that training is mostly an individual one (max. 4 students per instructor). Working time and the program is tailored to the needs of the student. At Beauty Training Studio your satisfaction is our primary goal.
When you successfully complete your training you will receive The Beauty Training Studio certificate which allows you to obtain Public Liability insurance so you can start offering treatments to paying clients.