Medical transcription training programs in Arizona: Online medical transcriptionist certification, distance learning career training. Home study medical transcription courses online for students in Phoenix, Chandler, Scottsdale, Tempe, Glendale, Mesa AZ..
Med-Line School: Get certified as a Medical Transcriptionist! Based in Lake Havasu City in Mohave County, Arizona, Med-Line School School of Medical Transcription is a licensed and AHDI-approved distance education career college that is devoted to the field of healthcare. We provide quality distance education courses in medical transcription, medical coding, and administrative medical assisting to students living throughout the United States and Canada. Take the first step towards a successful career in the field of healthcare documentation!
Email:Contact us below
Online Healthcare Documentation Training Programs: Med-Line offers training in medical transcription, medical coding, credentialing preparation, continuing education, and uptraining for individuals seeking more career opportunities. Med-Line School exceeds industry standards in education and actively works to raise the bar in healthcare documentation training.
- Administrative Medical Assisting
- Advanced Medical Transcription
- Career Advancement Course: Acute Care Transition for MTs
- Comprehensive Medical Coding Course
- Medical Coding Bridge Course for MTs
We provide individualized job placement and externship opportunities.
The Asbestos Institute is a complete training center, classroom and information resource dedicated to the asbestos, lead abatement and environmental hazard control industry.
Based in Phoenix AZ, we provide a range of in-class and online asbestos and environmental training courses. Certificate programs include Asbestos, Hazwoper, OSHA, Lead, CAC Prep. Online and in-class programs are available.
The Asbestos Institute has received full approval from the United States Environmental Protection Agency for its courses in asbestos management and offers initial EPA accreditation for Contractor/Supervisors, Building Inspectors, Management Planners, and Asbestos Abatement Workers (English and Spanish).
We are accredited by Cal-OSHA to offer California certification to anyone attending an initial or refresher asbestos class.
Central Arizona College is a public community college in Coolidge, Pinal County AZ, just 56 miles southeast of Phoenix and 69 miles northwest of Tucson. We offer a wide range of Transfer and Associate Degrees in fields including Arts, Business, Science, and more. We also provide academic programs leading to the granting of an occupational certificate in Healthcare and Computer Science fields, among many others.
Our strategic goal is to ensure broad access to high-quality innovative educational programs, services and training opportunities for Pinal County residents. We also aim to improve student retention, persistence, completion and job placement
Central Arizona College currently has three campuses, Signal Peak campus in Coolidge, Aravaipa campus in Winkelman, and Superstition Mountain campus, in Apache Junction. Central Arizona College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive course is available either during the week or weekends, and provides our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district with art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions like the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
TransPac Aviation Academy, located in Phoenix, Arizona, Southwestern United States, is a state-of-the-art flight academy offering career pilot programs to beginners who are starting their aviation training, experienced Certified Flight Instructors who are continuing and completing their aviation training, to veteran servicemen and women who have recently separated from the military and are looking to begin their civilian career. Selecting the right flight school is the single most important decision you will make on your path to becoming an aviation professional. At TransPac Aviation Academy we provide the highest quality flight training standards, recognized and respected throughout the industry.
TransPac Aviation Academy is the defining starting point to your career as a pilot, and after the 12 to 14 months Career Pilot Program takes to complete, you can begin getting paid for doing what you love - flying.
Milestone Technical Institute - Online IT Training for Veterans
Courses / Programs
Are you a military veteran based in Arizona searching for online IT training and computer certification preparation courses?
Based in Houston TX, Milestone Technical Institute (MTI) provides a wide range of classroom and online IT training courses in highly sought-after career fields - including IT Specialist, IT Security Analyst, SAP, Software Engineering, and Medical Records and Health Information programs.
MTI students may be eligible for tuition assistance for military members, Post 9/11 GI Bill recipients and spouses / family.
MTI also offers online programs nationwide to students of non-military backgrounds, with financial assistance available to those who qualify.
Student Testimonials: “The instructor was very knowledgeable, easy to follow and able to relate the materials in an easy to follow format.”
“As a starter, I learned a lot that can push me toward to a career in information technology; I’m very grateful.”
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
Student Review: "SOCHI is a great place! If you are looking to to learn massage therapy or personal fitness - I definitely recommend. The staff is super organized and teachers are more than willing to help you out in and out of the classroom. Thanks again guys!" - Eric