CDI College - Mississauga campus: Take the first step towards a new career in the fields of accounting or bookkeeping! CDI College is a leading career training provider that offers quality diploma courses and certification programs throughout Ontario, BC, Alberta, Quebec and Manitoba. Conveniently situated next to the popular Square One Shopping Centre, our Mississauga campus is close to major transportation hubs for train and bus services. At CDI Mississauga, we provide an Accounting Assistant / Bookkeeper diploma program and an Accounting and Payroll Administrator diploma program which prepare students to succeed in this in-demand career.
Email:Contact us below
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
- Accounting Assistant / Bookkeeper Diploma Program: Course Duration: 30 weeks
This diploma program aims to provide the strong general accounting and bookkeeping background you need to succeed in this field. You learn to use industry-standard software such as Simply Accounting, QuickBooks Pro, and AccPac. You will also become proficient using non-accounting software such as MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as general office skills and procedures.
- Accounting and Payroll Administrator Diploma Program: Course Duration: 40 weeks
This diploma program aims to provide a strong foundation of general accounting principles, and in the industry-standard software used today in the field. You explore courses in business studies and advanced accounting, and get up-to-date training on the latest accounting software versions, plus general Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word and Outlook. You also complete requirements for the Canadian Payroll Association payroll certification programs, which provide a foundation of payroll principles and techniques.
Student Testimonial: “I took the Accounting and Payroll program. I was fortunate enough to obtain employment before I did my practicum. Before I went to CDI I had no real direction and I never thought that I would be able to have a career. Now I am working in a field that I love and I enjoy going to work every day.” - Katy D., CDI College Graduate
Important: Please ensure that you enter a valid email address, telephone number and Postal Code.
At CDI College, we have been helping students build their careers for over 40 years!
CDI College, one of Canada's premiere career-training providers, offers accredited courses throughout Canada in the fields of business, IT, law & health care, with campuses in Ontario, BC, Alberta, Manitoba and Quebec. CDI College locations in Ontario include Ajax and Toronto.
At the Ajax campus, located about 25 km east of Toronto in the Greater Toronto Area, our team is committed to your career training success. We will be there to assist you from your first visit, right up to helping you find opportunities in your chosen career field.
Whether you are just beginning your training or you are looking for professional advancement through continued education, CDI College can help you. In a matter of months, you can complete a career-focused program that ensures you build a skill set to help you launch a meaningful career.
CDI College instructors bring years of professional experience into the classroom. In addition to field experience, our teachers are able to provide you with the one-on-one attention you deserve.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
• Early Childhood Mental Health
• Global Health
• Integrative Mental Health
• Electrocardiography (ECG)
• Professional Career Skills
• Wound Care & Suturing
• Managerial Finance
• Strategic Project Leadership
• Educational Technology...
Providing industry-leading training since 1996, Rhodes Wellness College is recognized as a leader in Coaching, Counselling, Wellness and Life Skills training in Canada.
Our college campus is conveniently located in the center of beautiful Downtown Vancouver, BC. Rhodes graduates have the skills and experience employers seek. Employers frequently request our graduates because of the experiential nature of our training. Typically, between 80 and 95% of our graduates find work within the wellness, life skills, coaching and counselling fields within eight weeks of graduation.
At Rhodes, we use the experiential learning model - the process of actively engaging students in an authentic experience that will have benefits and consequences.
Students make discoveries and experiment with knowledge themselves instead of hearing or reading about the experiences of others. Students also reflect on their experiences, thus developing new skills, new attitudes, and new theories or ways of thinking.
Students are supported by on-site employment counsellors who will help them secure a practicum and achieve their career goals. We are dedicated to the belief that our success is measured by your success.
Certified training programs in Coaching, Counselling, Wellness and Life Skills:
- Professional Counsellor Diploma
- Wellness Counsellor Diploma
- Life Coach Diploma
- Life Skills Coach Certificate
- Life Skills Counsellor Certificate
All of the programs are taught experientially. This means hands-on training and practical experience in the community, giving you the confidence in your new skills and networking in the field to start your career.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto ON and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), GLOW Academy provides quality training in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling, and all areas of Aesthetics. We also have campuses in northern Mississauga and Kitchener ON.
We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules. Specialized cosmetology & beauty courses include Fashion Make-up, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, Nail Technician courses & more.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
There are endless opportunities when you become a GLOW Grad. From employment opportunities working for cosmetic companies in a multitude of scenarios, to becoming a self employed freelance makeup artist or even becoming a business owner.
All our programs have been pre-screened with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as single skilled non-vocational certificate programs in compliance with the Private Career College Act, 2005.
Testimonial: "The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals. I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."