Microsoft courses in the Mississauga ON: Microsoft Office training in Toronto area for Word, Excel, Access, Outlook & Project classes, Microsoft certification & training for individuals & companies in Southern Ontario.
CDI College - Mississauga campus: In today's workplace, having a command of software such as the Microsoft Office Suite is essential for a successful career in administration, business or hospitality. CDI College is a leading career training provider that offers a range of diploma courses and certification programs throughout Ontario, BC, Alberta, Quebec and Manitoba. We offer a Computer Business Applications Specialist diploma program at our Mississauga campus which aims to equip you with the skills you need for a modern office environment.
Email:Contact us below
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Computer Business Applications Specialist Diploma Program: Course Duration: 17 weeks
This course aims to develop your fundamental computer skills, office administration, and professional business skills. Emphasis is placed on gaining in-depth knowledge of the most popular word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation and email software applications used in today's workplace.
Course Content:- Fundamentals of Computers
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Outlook- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Student Success Strategies
Graduates are suited to office administration-related roles in a wide variety of business, accounting, finance, personnel, marketing and hospitality areas.
Important: Please ensure that you enter a valid email address, telephone number and Postal Code.
At CDI College, we have been helping students build their careers for over 40 years!
CDI College, one of Canada's premiere career-training providers, offers accredited courses throughout Canada in the fields of business, IT, law & health care, with campuses in Ontario, BC, Alberta, Manitoba and Quebec. CDI College locations in Ontario include Ajax and Toronto.
At the Ajax campus, located about 25 km east of Toronto in the Greater Toronto Area, our team is committed to your career training success. We will be there to assist you from your first visit, right up to helping you find opportunities in your chosen career field.
Whether you are just beginning your training or you are looking for professional advancement through continued education, CDI College can help you. In a matter of months, you can complete a career-focused program that ensures you build a skill set to help you launch a meaningful career.
CDI College instructors bring years of professional experience into the classroom. In addition to field experience, our teachers are able to provide you with the one-on-one attention you deserve.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Conveniently situated in Mississauga and serving the Greater Toronto Area, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school. We provide an innovative and comprehensive Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program taught by experienced and qualified instructors. It will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for a successful and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. You can complete this course in as little as six months, or attend class each Saturday for a year. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
At NPTI, we are committed to providing a high standard of education for our aspiring fitness professionals. Our curriculum is geared to the needs of today’s health-minded people. Our modern facility has the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We emphasize hands-on, practical training, and offer FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Free job placement assistance is also available for all our graduates.
Student Testimonial: "I believe that this personal training course has given me the confidence and knowledge base to be a great personal trainer. The staff is top notch, very approachable whenever I had questions and supportive in their advice. The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. No other program offers it...Don't hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI."
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- Personal Fitness Training Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
The Canadian College (which is located in the heart of Vancouver) offers several internationaly recognized Certificates and Diplomas in Business Management and Hospitality Operations. International students can receive paid work in Canada by taking the Hospitality Operations Diploma Co-op or the Business Management Diploma Co-op.
Canadian College is conveniently located within one block of Robson Street, Bus/Skytrain Station, 7-11, Major Banks etc. It has unique and renovated classrooms, with a capacity of 300 students in total. Classrooms are located on the 2nd floor and offices on the 4th floor. Students can enjoy the large rooftop garden on the 5th floor.
There are various accommodation options available to our students, including homestay accommodation with a local host family or student residence. Canadian College has an in-house full-time homestay & accommodation coordinator.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Academy of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences (AAPS), Toronto
Courses / Programs
Situated in North York ON, just 20 minutes north of downtown Toronto, Academy of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences (AAPS) is Canada's premier life sciences and pharmaceutical training college. We provide a wide range of Certificate and Diploma courses specifically related to the Pharma, Biopharma, Food, and Healthcare industries.
AAPS is among the top rated and most respected colleges in North America. The close industry relations, well equipped laboratories, and professional facilities allow AAPS to design and instruct programs that produce well-qualified graduates whom are eagerly recruited for professional employment at both entry and advanced levels.
Three state-of-the-art laboratories and modern classroom facilities, combined with ongoing partnerships and course development consultations with employers and regulatory bodies, have helped AAPS reach its unique and highly regarded place in the education and training field.