Contact health care schools in Canada: Medical career training in Surrey BC, diploma courses & certification programs in practical nursing, dental technician, social services worker & pharmacy assistant. Accredited health care courses in Vancouver BC area.
CDI College, Surrey campus: With two campuses in Surrey BC, CDI College offers a range of allied health Certificate & Diploma programs for students and professionals who are interested in pursing a career in the healthcare industry.
Main Surrey Campus: CDI College Surrey Campus is located on 124th Street, near the Scott Road SkyTrain station. With numerous shops and cafes nearby, students need not travel far for a quick bite or a cup of coffee to help them through the day.
The community of Surrey is considered a gateway to the Metro Vancouver region. The campus sits on major bus routes and is accessible by SkyTrain to make your commute to school a simple one.
South Surrey Campus: The South Surrey campus is located on 56th Avenue, near the intersection of 152nd Street and Highway 10.
School / Office Address:Suite 100, 11125 124th Street
BC V3V 4V2
Conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg, Robertson College is a career training college that provides a range of continuing education Diploma programs in the Healthcare field. All of our programs are designed to get you career ready in under a year. Courses include Nursing Assistant (NA) Health Care Aide, and Medical Laboratory Assistant among others. With hands-on learning, industry experienced instructors and real-world work practicums, we will equip you with the skills to compete in today’s competitive job market.
At Robertson, we put a special emphasis on helping our students find employment. Our Career Services team will prepare you in the classroom with in-class training, a work practicum and provide assistance in finding your first new job. As alumni of Robertson College, you are always welcome to get assistance from the Career Services team.
We also have campuses in Calgary, Brandon, and Edmonton, as well as a range of online / distance learning course options.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary City Centre, Calgary North, Edmonton, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
At Reeves, we offer a first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals who intend on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills.
Everyone here, from admissions staff to administration to classroom instructors have one ambition and purpose, to provide you with powerful, life-changing skills and training.
Reeves College provides an intimate learning environment where small class sizes allow students to spend time with instructors one-on-one.
We offer diploma courses and programs in the areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care, medical office assistant courses, office administration, business administration management, and accounting technician courses.
We train individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques. Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Do you want to start a new career in the field of allied healthcare? With conveniently-located campuses in downtown Edmonton, West Edmonton Mall and South Edmonton, the Alberta Academy of Learning provides a quality Health Care Aide (HCA) certificate program. This program may be studied full-time (22 weeks) or part-time (52 weeks).
A Health Care Aide is a core member of the health care team in the continuing care sector. To meet the need for an adequate supply of appropriately-trained health care aides, the Government of Alberta Health Care Aide Program was developed for delivery by training providers. The Academy of Learning has supplemented this government program with First Aid training, the prestigious Lou Tice "Thought Patterns for a Successful Career", and "Job Search and Resume Writing" Skills along with job placement assistance. The program also includes 3 practicums (work experience placements).
This program may also be studied at Alberta Academy of Learning campuses in Calgary, Medicine Hat and Red Deer, AB.
Focus Education Centre of Canada, Medical Exam Prep Courses
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently situated in the heart of Mississauga ON, in the Greater Toronto Area. Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) specializes in providing quality medical examination preparation courses to international students from around the world who hope to study or work in Canada or the United States.
• FECC offers comprehensive Medical Licensing Exam preparation for Canada: MCCQE1, NAC OSCE, MCCQE 2, and United States: USMLE Step1, USMLE Step 2 CK and CS for international medical students and/or international medical graduates (IMGs).
• FECC is the only organization in Canada to provide medical exam prep tutorials in a classroom setting. Class sizes limit to 10 students per session to enhance individual learning experience.
• FECC instructors are qualified & experienced tutors. The preparatory courses provide guidance in High-Yield topics and Clinical Decision Making questionnaires. In addition, students are encouraged to enhance exam performance by making changes to study habits & diet.
• FECC enrolled students can benefit by repeating the same course once at no additional cost. Returning students are offered a discounted price for other medical prep courses & are provided with individualized mentorship.
Review "Excellent helpful administration. A Brilliant medical director. Nice environment full of positive energy. I scored above 95th percentiles in the Canadian exams EE & QE1. I've seen many IMG schools in Ontario. FECC is my best so far. I think they teach it the right way."
Located in Brampton ON, Medix College of Healthcare is a private career institute that provides a wide range professional healthcare training courses in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). All of our students receive hands-on, practical courses designed to quickly get you started on your chosen career path. Our healthcare diploma programs prepare students for the growing healthcare industry in Canada. Courses include Massage Therapy, Medical Lab Assistant, Medical Office Administrator, Pharmacy Assistant, and more.
For over 40 years Medix College has been providing industry leading healthcare career training for those looking to become medical professionals. Currently Medix College has six campuses across Ontario with each featuring state-of-the-art facilities.
Allied Health / Medical Career Training Diploma Programs:
- Community Service Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Fitness and Health Promotion
- Intra Oral Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Lab Assistant / Technician
- Medical Office Administrator
- Personal Support Worker
- Pharmacy Assistant