Health science universities in UK: Masters in nursing degree in England, bachelor courses in physiotherapy, occupational therapy & midwifery. Health sciences masters programs in University of Southampton, south-west of London & close to Portsmouth..
Health Sciences at the University of Southampton: Situated in Southampton, on the south coast of England (just 90 minutes south-west of London), the Health Sciences Department at the University of Southampton provides a variety of Bachelor and Masters degree courses in a wide range of healthcare fields. These include Nursing, Midwifery, Mental Health Studies, Clinical Research, and Physiotherapy among others. At Health Sciences, we are proud to give you a truly world class learning environment; helping you to move forward with your chosen career. We are committed to the improvement of health outcomes and the transformation of healthcare delivery through education.
The University of Sussex in Brighton (1 hour south of London), England, is a leading research university offering study abroad degree programmes to undergraduate students at overseas institutions. Whether you come for a term, a summer or a whole year, benefit from taking part of your degree in a new academic and social environment. Our Study Abroad programme offers international students the chance to study at the University of Sussex, as a visiting or an exchange student.
The University of Sussex works in partnership with many of the world's leading universities and receives students from 120 countries. Around 20 per cent of our students come from outside the UK, while our teaching community comprises staff from 50 nations. We're also determined that our UK students graduate with a world view. That's why one in seven of our undergraduates spend part of their degree overseas.
Summer, Semester & Whole Year Study Abroad Programs:
- Engineering and design
- International development
- International relations
- Physics and astronomy
- Art history
- International Foundation Year
- International Summer School
- English language Programs
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, London
Courses / Programs
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, UK is an International University located in Mayfair in Central London, within the City of Westminster, just a 5 minute walk from Green Park Underground Tube Station. We offer a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes to UK and international students, with a total of 300 hundred students on campus from 41 different countries. As a Tier 4 sponsor, we are accredited by ASIC and were awarded a Premier Status. Our qualifications are internationally recognised and we are a member of UK NARIC.
Limkokwing University has a global presence across 3 continents, with over 30,000 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in it's 12 campuses in the UK, Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland. The university has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best and west education.
Limkokwing University has a unique philosophy that allows its students to criss-cross nations and soak up experiences that strengthens their global knowledge, improve their cultural insights and focus on creativity and innovation.
* Bachelor's degree programmes in areas such as:
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Professional Communication
- Business Information Technology
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering with Multimedia
- Business Management & more...
* Master's degree programmes
* Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes in specialised fields including:
- Multimedia Management
- Finance and Banking
- Communication & PR
- HR Management
- General Management
Chemistry is a subject that will give you the expertise for the multidisciplinary world of research. By choosing to study a bachelor's or masters chemistry degree at the University of Southampton, you will have the opportunity to undertake an exciting and challenging combination of theory, applications and practical work. Conveniently located only 75 miles south-west of London and 19 miles north-west of Portsmouth, Southampton is located in Hampshire on the south coast of England.
Southampton is one of the best places in the UK for chemistry teaching and research. It is home to staff and students from across the UK and European Union, as well as from other parts of the world. With superb study and leisure facilities, a great location and a lively campus life, the student experience at Southampton has lots to offer.
You will have access to state-of-the-art laboratories and technology from the outset of your studies and will benefit from a variety of teaching delivery and assessment styles, which are designed to enhance knowledge and skills. As well as developing your core knowledge of the subject, you will learn a wide variety of transferable skills that will enhance your employability, regardless of your career choice.
- BSc Chemistry
- MChem Chemistry
- BNatSci Chemistry and Biological Science
- MNatSci Chemistry and Biological Science
- BNatSci Chemistry and Ocean and Earth Science
- MNatSci Natural Sciences Chemistry and Ocean and Earth Science
- MChem Chemistry with six month placement
- MChem Chemistry with 1 year long placement
- BSc Chemistry with foundation year in science
- MChem Chemistry with Maths
- MChem Chemistry with Medicinal Sciences
- MSc Instrumental Analytical Chemistry
Established in 1972, Richmond, The American International University in London is an independent, international university. We provide a wide range of specialist courses at undergraduate and graduate level in the fields of liberal arts and professional studies. Our bachelor's degree courses and master's programs are open to students from the UK and all over the world.
With students from over 100 countries, Richmond provides an international curriculum which includes academic subjects and intercultural learning. With dual accreditation in both the USA and the United Kingdom, we emphasize the best of both systems of education: the US focus on the liberal arts and the British system of specialization.
The university is situated in the beautiful town of Richmond, within easy reach of central London. First and second year students are based at the Richmond Hill campus, in one of London's most sought-after areas. Third and fourth-year and MA students are based at our city campus in Kensington, one of London's most beautiful residential areas.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
Aberystwyth University, located 100 miles north west of Cardiff on the Welsh coast, is an independent university respected for its excellence in teaching and research offering a diverse range of postgraduate courses.
At Aberystwyth University Postgraduate Students can study a taught or research course. Taught Courses (MA, MSc, MScEcon, LLM, MBA, MRes, PG Diploma and PG Certificate) are based primarily on a combination of lectures, seminars, tutorials, study schools. Research Courses (PhD, MPhil and LLM by Research) are based purely or predominantly on the student's own research under the guidance of at least one supervisor.
Postgraduate Students can also choose to study full-time, part-time, by distance learning (departments of Law and Criminology and Information Studies only), externally or split degree, as a visiting student, or you can undertake non-qualification postgraduate study.
- Biological, Environmental & Rural Sciences (inc. Equine Science )
- Computer Science
- Education and Lifelong Learning
- English Literature and Creative Writing
- European Languages
- Geography and Earth Sciences
- History and Welsh History
- Information Studies
- International Politics
- Law and Criminology
- Management and Business