Health science university in UK: Physiotherapy degree courses in England, bachelor degrees in nursing, occupational therapy & midwifery. Health sciences masters programs in University of Southampton, south-west of London & close to Portsmouth..
Health Sciences at the University of Southampton: Located just three miles north of Southampton City Centre on the south coast of England, the Health Sciences Department at the University of Southampton provides a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate Degree and Diploma programs in a variety of healthcare fields. Courses include Bachelor and Masters Degree programmes in Nursing, Healthcare Science, Mental Health Studies, Physiotherapy, and more. The University is conveniently located just 90 minutes south-west of London.
Why Study Health Sciences at the University of Southampton?
- World Class Learning Environment At Health Sciences, we are proud to give you a truly world class learning environment; helping you to move forward with your chosen career. We are committed to the improvement of health outcomes and the transformation of healthcare delivery through education.
- Focus on Clinical Research We firmly believe that health outcomes and healthcare delivery can continually improve by using evidence to inform practice. That is why clinical research plays such a pivotal role in the Faculty.
- Encouraging Proactivity in Students From day one we encourage our students to evaluate procedures, challenge practice and analyse results, just like we would. This helps them to work more proactively and with greater initiative; putting them on the right footing to be one of the clinical leaders of the future.
Emphasizing the Importance of Research:
Our research academics have a solid reputation for collaborating with other faculties, other universities, the NHS and charities to uncover new scientific facts. But this research tradition isn't just for the benefit of the scientific community.
By choosing to study with us you will benefit from our firm global outlook, which will help you foster the broadest appreciation of your discipline. It is all of these things together that make us one of the top learning centres in the country.
The University of Dundee, on the east coast of Scotland, is one of the UK's leading universities, internationally recognised for its expertise across a range of disciplines including science, medicine, engineering and art. With staff from 52 different countries, international students from more than 100 countries and research and teaching connections throughout the world, the University already has a strong international focus.
Described as the largest village in Scotland, Dundee is friendly and compact. With a population of 150,000 it is not too large but has all the cultural and leisure activities you would expect in a much larger city.
Located in the city of Newcastle upon Tyne in north-east England, Northumbria University is one of the UK's largest and most respected modern universities. We offer undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees to UK and international students, with a range of courses beginning in September and January.
We also offer study abroad and exchange programmes for international students who wish to study in the UK for one or two semesters. We welcome students from a wide variety of backgrounds and countries including Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South East and East Asia, Latin-America and the Indian Sub continent.
Newcastle is a part of the Northumberland region and is a renowned student city with low living costs, making it a very popular choice with both international and UK students. Approximately 400km from London and 170km from Manchester, Newcastle is easily accessible by road, rail and via its international airport.
Established in 1972, Richmond, The American International University in London is an independent, international university. We provide a wide range of specialist courses at undergraduate and graduate level in the fields of liberal arts and professional studies. Our bachelor's degree courses and master's programs are open to students from the UK and all over the world.
With students from over 100 countries, Richmond provides an international curriculum which includes academic subjects and intercultural learning. With dual accreditation in both the USA and the United Kingdom, we emphasize the best of both systems of education: the US focus on the liberal arts and the British system of specialization.
The university is situated in the beautiful town of Richmond, within easy reach of central London. First and second year students are based at the Richmond Hill campus, in one of London's most sought-after areas. Third and fourth-year and MA students are based at our city campus in Kensington, one of London's most beautiful residential areas.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
Aberystwyth University, located 100 miles north west of Cardiff on the Welsh coast, is an independent university respected for its excellence in teaching and research offering a diverse range of postgraduate courses.
At Aberystwyth University Postgraduate Students can study a taught or research course. Taught Courses (MA, MSc, MScEcon, LLM, MBA, MRes, PG Diploma and PG Certificate) are based primarily on a combination of lectures, seminars, tutorials, study schools. Research Courses (PhD, MPhil and LLM by Research) are based purely or predominantly on the student's own research under the guidance of at least one supervisor.
Postgraduate Students can also choose to study full-time, part-time, by distance learning (departments of Law and Criminology and Information Studies only), externally or split degree, as a visiting student, or you can undertake non-qualification postgraduate study.
- Biological, Environmental & Rural Sciences (inc. Equine Science )
- Computer Science
- Education and Lifelong Learning
- English Literature and Creative Writing
- European Languages
- Geography and Earth Sciences
- History and Welsh History
- Information Studies
- International Politics
- Law and Criminology
- Management and Business
Originally called the Borough Polytechnic Institute, London South Bank University is one of London´s oldest universities. Our main campus is located in Elephant and Castle in the London Borough of Southwark, southeast London in the southeast of England with other campuses in in Romford, the London Borough of Havering and Whipps Cross, London Borough of Waltham in Essex, east of London. Since 1892, we've been priding ourselves on providing students with relevant and practical employment skills and supplying employers with a skilled workforce.
Our four faculties, business, engineering, science and the built environment, arts and human sciences as well as health and social care offer fully accredited bachelor and master degree programs as well as foundational and vocational courses in business studies, management, accounting and finance, informatics, engineering and design, arts and media, education, law, psychology, social and policy studies, midwifery, health sciences, children's nursing and other areas. LSBU welcomes international students with over 3,000 students from 120 countries currently studying with us. We are proud to provide scholarships for international students.