Courses in West London: College for international students in UK, certificate & diploma courses in Hounslow in business, management, hospitality, tourism, law & health care. Edexcel BTEC qualifications, career training, study abroad in England.
West London College of Business & Management Sciences: Located in the borough of Hounslow, West London College of Business & Management Sciences (WLCBMS) offers a range of certificate and diploma courses in the fields of Business Management, Computing, Finance, Law and Language to students from the UK and around the world. Established by a team of highly professional academics, we provide high-quality, globally-recognized educational programmes in a modern dynamic environment by a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals.
Located in the heart of Croydon in South London, University Centre Croydon (UCC) provides certificate and degree courses to UK and international students from around the world. Part of Croydon College, we aim to provide a positive and enjoyable learning experience that will enable you to achieve your academic and professional aspirations.
The degree courses delivered by UCC are offered in partnership with the University of Sussex, which is ranked in the top 20 UK universities and the world's top 2% of universities. UCC offers an outstanding combination of high-quality education, student support, excellent transport links and opportunities for a varied social life.
UCC is an excellent choice for university level education for overseas students. Only 15 minutes from Central London, we keep our class sizes small so that we can provide lots of individual attention. We are proud of our multi-cultural community.
Higher National Certificate Course:
- HNC in Business and Management
BA (Hons) Degree Courses
- Business and Management
- Business and Marketing
- Business and Finance
- Criminology, Psychology and Social Justice
- Design for Visual Communication
- Fashion Design and Production
- Fine Art
Tresham is a College of Further and Higher Education with campuses in Corby, Kettering and Wellingborough, Northamptonshire in the English East Midlands. Tresham offers a wide range of full and part time courses and apprenticeships from entry level up to degree level for Adults and School Leavers. Tresham is a partner college of University of Bedfordshire and University of Northampton.
A good further education college such as Tresham is able to provide a fresh start with new and exciting opportunities for everybody from vocational education and skills for young people, high quality A Level provision as an alternative to studying at school, progression routes into higher education for the traditionally underrepresented groups, opportunities for adults to return to learn as well as offering the chance to learn for pleasure.
In addition Tresham has a dedicated Business Solutions team that works with local companies to raise the skills of their workforce and help develop their business.
- A Levels
- Access to Higher Education
- Accounting and Finance
- Art and Design
- Beauty and Holistic Therapies
- Business and Management
- Child Care
- Computing and IT
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Foundation Programmes
- Health and Safety
- Hospitality and Catering
- Performing Arts
• Located in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first-class culinary institute for chefs. Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as Professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Our "Professional Courses" are for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Whether your desire is to become a Michelin starred chef, start your own food business, work in food media, run a catering company or become a private cook; a professional Leiths course will provide you with the skills to get started.
• Our "Amateur Cook Courses" are fun, informal classes are designed for enthusiastic home cooks. Focusing on specific skills or themes, students usually cook in pairs and sit down to enjoy what they have cooked for lunch. The minimum age is generally 18, but younger students may be considered.
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
Conveniently located in central London, Kensington College of Business (KCB) provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses in the fields of business, accounting and management to UK-based and international students. We also prepare students for the qualifications of leading Chartered Professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). In addition, we provide specialist training to major corporate clients (including Lloyds TSB and Capita Registrars).
KCB has the distinction of being the first College both in the UK and internationally to be inspected and accredited by ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Colleges), which comes under the direct supervision of OfSted. KCB is also validated and awarded by the University of Wales.
Our campus is located in Holborn, which is in the heart of London in close proximity to the financial district of the City of London. This area is renowned as one of the foremost financial centres of the world and the world famous shopping/entertainment district (the West End) of the City of London.
Southern School of Beauty Therapy, based in the Hampshire countryside, offer expert tuition and a wide choice of courses, including holistic therapies, beauty specialist and complete nail technician. We pride ourselves on our friendly, supportive learning environment, combined with the opportunity to obtain internationally recognised qualifications.
Upon successful completion of your chosen course, you will be awarded the Southern School of Beauty Diploma. This will enable you to obtain insurance with the Guild of Beauty Therapists or Professional Beauty Direct.
Our aim at the Southern School of Beauty is to ensure that you really enjoy your learning experience with us, and when you leave at the end of the day, you should feel confident to start practicing your new skills.