CDI College, Burnaby campus:
CDI College is a private institution offering business, IT, legal and health care career training courses at campuses throughout Canada in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec. CDI College locations in BC include Burnaby, Abbotsford, Surrey and Vancouver. At the Burnaby campus in Metro Vancouver, our team is committed to your success in your career training. We will be there to assist you from your first visit, right up to helping you find opportunities in your chosen career field.
CDI School of Business, School of Health Care and School of Technology will provide you with the essential and current tools for success in your chosen career field.
Diploma & Certificate Programs include;
- Accounting and Payroll Administrator
- Accounting Certificate
- Business Administration
- Business and Digital Marketing Management
- Computer Business Applications Specialist
- Computer Business Applications Specialist - Accounting
- Computerized Accounting and Bookkeeping - Online Program
- Computer Support Technician
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Graphic Design Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Office Administration - Radiography Specialization
- Education Assistant
- Expanded Training in Orthodontics
- Hospitality Management
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant – Advanced Practice
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Network Systems Administrator
- Network Systems Engineer
- Web and Mobile Application Development
- Payroll and Income Tax Practitioner Certificate
- Medical-Pharmacy Assistant
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Social Media and Web Marketing
- Social Services Worker Foundations
- Social Services Worker Youth Specialist
- Social Services Worker Recovery Specialist
- Supply Chain Management
- Travel & Tourism
- Immigration Consultant with Practicum
You will receive hands-on training using many of the same tools and equipment used by professionals in their fields and you’ll work on projects that will prepare you for challenges faced on the job. As an incentive, students can choose from day or evening classes to fit their busy schedules.
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.