CDI College, Burnaby campus: CDI College is a private institution offering business, IT, legal and health care career training courses at campuses throughout Canada in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec. CDI College locations in BC include Burnaby, Abbotsford, Surrey and Vancouver. At the Burnaby campus in Metro Vancouver, our team is committed to your success in your career training. We will be there to assist you from your first visit, right up to helping you find opportunities in your chosen career field.
Email:Contact us here
CDI College instructors bring years of professional experience into the classroom. Having spent time in the fields they teach, they are able to enhance curriculum to meet the needs of potential employers. In addition to field experience, our teachers are able to provide you with the one-on-one attention you deserve because our classes are smaller than other schools.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
CDI School of Business, School of Health Care and School of Technology will provide you with the essential and current tools for success in your chosen career field.
Diploma & Certificate Programs include;
- Accounting and Payroll Administrator
- Accounting Certificate
- Business Administration
- Business and Digital Marketing Management
- Computer Business Applications Specialist
- Computer Business Applications Specialist - Accounting
- Computerized Accounting and Bookkeeping - Online Program
- Computer Support Technician
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Office Administration - Radiography Specialization
- Education Assistant
- Expanded Training in Orthodontics
- Hospitality Management
- Immigration Consultant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant – Advanced Practice
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Network Systems Administrator
- Network Systems Engineer
- Payroll and Income Tax Practitioner Certificate
- Medical-Pharmacy Assistant
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Services Worker Foundations
- Social Services Worker Youth Specialist
- Social Services Worker Recovery Specialist
- Supply Chain Management
- Travel & Tourism
You will receive hands-on training using many of the same tools and equipment used by professionals in their fields and you’ll work on projects that will prepare you for challenges faced on the job. As an incentive, students can choose from day or evening classes to fit their busy schedules.
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary North, Calgary City Centre, Edmonton, Edmonton South, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
Reeves College offers courses and programs in areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care courses, medical office assistant courses, early childhood education, office administration, business administration management and accounting technician courses.
Reeves College trains individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques so that they enter the market with valuable, sought-after skills.
Quality career training - Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
With nine out of ten graduates hired within six months of graduation, Toronto’s George Brown College has established a reputation for equipping students with the skills, industry experience and credentials to pursue the careers of their choice.
From our two main campuses located across the downtown core, George Brown offers nearly 160 programs across a wide variety of professions to a student body of 60,000 (including those enrolled in full-time, part-time and continuing education programs).
Students can earn diplomas, post-graduate certificates, industry accreditation, apprenticeships and four-year bachelor degrees.
Diplomas, Post-graduate Certificates, Apprenticeships and Degree Programs.
Course categories include;
- ESL Programs
- Advanced Engineering & Building Technologies
- Business and Finance
- Chef School
- Early Childhood Development
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Performing Arts, and more..
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist
The Charles MacPherson Academy educates butlers, household managers, and housekeepers for the modern day service demands of private estates and residences. The Academy is a registered private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Students are taught by subject matter experts in a combination of classroom and practical settings. With daily opportunities for both theoretical and hands-on learning, our graduates leave the “Swiss Army Knives” of the profession: skilled, multi-faceted, and resourceful domestic service professionals, equipped to tackle the demands of their roles in private service.
For over 20 years, Stenberg College in Surrey in the Greater Vancouver area BC, has been dedicated to education that uses the most current industry techniques and methods so graduates enter the job market with relevant sought-after skills. We offer nursing, health care & human services certificate and diploma programs. In direct consultation with the professional community, Stenberg College develops programs that are targeted at meeting industry demands for certain skill sets, thereby giving our graduates the highest possible opportunity for employment and success.
Stenberg College is both registered and accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. PCTIA is the government regulatory agency for private schools in the province of BC. Our programs are also recognized by Provincial and Federal governing bodies and professional associations such as the Canadian Medical Association, as applicable.