CDI College, Vancouver campus:
Would you like to start a new career in the field of bookkeeping or accounting? Conveniently situated in Downtown Vancouver BC, CDI College provides a wide range of market-driven certificate and diploma courses in the fields of business, technology and health care, including our Accounting and Payroll Administrator diploma program. This course is designed to provide you with the hands-on accounting training that employers demand.Email: Contact us below
Other CDI College BC locations include Surrey, Burnaby and Abbotsford, and we also have career colleges throughout Canada in Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec.
Accounting and Payroll Administrator Program
Course Duration: 36 Weeks
In this program, you will learn to excel in computerized accounting programs such as Simply Accounting, ACCPAC, and other industry standard software. In addition, you will learn the fundamentals of manual accounting that you need to fully understand the bookkeeping process.
Successful graduates will meet requirements for the Canadian Payroll Association's payroll certification programs. This nationally recognized certification represents the highest standard of excellence for payroll training.
- Student Success Strategies
- Fundamentals of Computers
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Effective Business Writing
- Human Resources
- Bookkeeping and Financial Accounting - Level 1
- Bookkeeping and Financial Accounting - Level 2
- Computerized Accounting I with Simply Accounting
- Computerized Accounting III with QuickBooks
- Payroll Fundamentals I
- Payroll Fundamentals II
- Payroll Compliance Legislation
- Income Tax Fundementals
- Career & Employment Strategies
- Practicum/Work Experience
“My classroom is innovative because there are smaller classes that allows for more one-on-one communication.”
- Cheryl N., Accounting and Payroll Administrator Student
CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Please ensure that you enter a valid email address, telephone number and Postal Code.
* marked fields are required