NSL Mondial, Los Angeles:
Learn English in glamorous Los Angeles, California! NSL Mondial is a leading provider of English courses and immersion programs for international students (adults and children) from around the world.
• As well as in Los Angeles, NSL Mondial also offers top-quality English language classes for adults in Santa Barbara (located between Los Angeles & San Francisco); Manhattan, NYC; Miami, Florida; Boston, Massachusetts; and Honolulu, Hawaii.
• Our summer English camps for juniors (children and teenagers) are held in Los Angeles & San Francisco, California; Boston, Massachusetts; New York City; and Miami, Florida.
Quality English Language Classes:
• Offering excellent student support services, our Los Angeles school is an ideal place to learn English or to improve your current English language skills.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• Taught by university educated, native English speakers, our class sizes are small (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students).
• This assures you of the expert attention and class participation you need to quickly improve your English. Many of our English teachers hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
Taught at 10 levels from basic beginner level to advanced levels
• Intensive English Program (30 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive English Plus Program (24 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive / Part-time English Program (20 lessons per week)
• Business English for working professionals, executives
• IELTS test preparation course
• Cambridge CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) exam preparation course
• English Homestay program / live with an American family
English Immersion for Juniors:
• English language camp for children & teenagers (ages 7-17). Combines English classes with fun activities & excursions.
• Learn English in a city where the person having coffee next to you may be a world famous celebrity!
• With more theaters and museums than any other American city, Los Angeles also offers a thriving gallery and music scene, as well as an amazing nightlife.
• Take a stroll along Hollywood's famous Walk of Fame, or visit theme parks like Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, or Six Flags.
• Other recreational activities include enjoying the spectacular beaches, hundreds of kilometers of hiking and biking trails, roller blading, or taking in the Museum/Pier Concerts.
• In addition, you can easily visit Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, or Las Vegas.
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.