Learn English in USA: English courses with accommodation in New York, English courses in Manhattan, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC preparation, Intensive English classes, Business English courses, Cursos de inglés New York, Escuela de inglés EEUU. Study English in NYC.
Zoni Language Centers: Zoni Language Centers is a premier provider English to Speakers of other Languages education in the United States. Our flagship New York City campus is located adjacent to the Empire State Building in Midtown Manhattan, and our Miami Beach campus is just steps away from the beautiful Atlantic shore. Each campus offers a true English immersion experience with the personalized attention of small classes. School sponsored trips, common recreation areas and access to all a world class city has to offer, create many opportunities for our diverse student body to communicate in their newly acquired language. Zoni students don’t just learn English, they live it!
Located in the heart of New York City, Zoni Language Centers is central to everything the city has to offer. Close to transportation and landmarks like The Empire State Building, Macy's and Times Square.
Small classes allow each Zoni student the opportunity to participate and practice their new language.
Zoni students celebrate the holidays and traditions of the United States as well as those of their diverse classmates.
Guided field trips and special events are exciting ways to see the city and get real world practice with classroom learning.
School / Office Address:22 West 34th Street
New York City
New York 10001
Zoni Language Centers, Manhattan Campus is easily accessed from most major transit lines. Just steps away from 34th Street Herald Square Station students can take New York City Mass Transit from anywhere in the city. New Jersey Transit, the Long Island Railroad are available nearby at Penn Station. Metro-North is available from Grand Central.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-06-10 were from:
PORT CHESTER, NYS;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Learn English in Manhattan with New York English Academy (NYEA) - a leading English language school that is authorized by the NY State Education Department.
• Our English language school is conveniently located three blocks north of Wall Street in Lower Manhattan.
• NYEA provides a range of full-time and part-time English courses to international students from around the world, as well as non-native English speakers living in New York.
• Our English courses are available to students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• Course options include Standard English, TOEFL iBT exam preparation, Business English, and Summer English classes that include sightseeing tours of the Big Apple - New York City!
• Course schedules are extremely flexible, and students can avail of morning & afternoon study options.
• Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
• On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Student Review / Testimonial: "My teachers helped me a lot, especially with pronunciation. The movies every Friday or the field trips helped me a lot in listening and understanding. Also, the environment of the school is wonderful!" Evgenia, Greece
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (20 / 18 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
Learn English at one of the top language schools in Hawaii! Institute Of Intensive English, Hawaii is located just minutes from the beautiful Waikiki Beach in central Honolulu.
We provide a wide range of beginner to advanced level English classes to students from Hawaii, and around the globe. Our teachers are very experienced and highly-qualified, and we have been teaching English to international students for over 20 years.
Our globally-recognized curriculum based on scientific research by CEFR and University of Cambridge. We have a quality international student mix. There is a 50 percent limit on any nationality in our total adult student enrollment.
IIE Hawaii's mission is to promote a dynamic and engaging educational experience for our English language learners, and provide quality student services, activities and accommodation.
Institute Of Intensive English is accredited by ACCET, a U.S. Department of Education recognized agency.
Student Testimonial: "The best things about IIE were the School spirit, the teachers and my classmates. I will recommend IIE to my friends. I have a friend who plans to come to Hawaii to study English; I will introduce him to all the teachers because they are all so interesting." - Peter, Czech Republic
English Classes for Adults: - Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General English (STEP) - 20 Lessons
- General English (IEP) - 25 Lessons
- General English (S-IEP) - 35 Lessons
- Private English lessons
- Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
- College Pathways English course
- Business/Corporate English
- Academic Year English program
- English Conversation classes
- English + Hula
- English + Surfing
- Kids & Teens English
- Summer STEP English classes
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University (SSU) is a private American university founded in 1983 which has 3 campuses in Southern California (in San Diego, and Newport Beach, south of Los Angeles).
Our mission is to provide international students with English language instruction of the highest quality. We offer eight levels of intensive English courses for beginners through to advanced English language studies, as well as TOEFL test preparation classes.
Our approach gives students the opportunity to improve reading, writing, grammar, conversation, pronunciation, TOEFL, and Business English. SSU’s stimulating and productive learning environment is well-suited for preparing students for continued success in their future personal, academic, and professional pursuits.
Our Intensive English Program prices start at $190/4 weeks at our Fashion Valley campus with early morning classes from 7:30 am-12:00 pm.
SSU also provides Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for domestic and international students.
All programs and locations are fully accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
"I really enjoy speaking and spending time with people from different countries. After I complete the ESL program I am planning to apply for the BBA or MBA programs offered by Southern States University." - Rena, Intensive English Program
• Founded in 1985, New York Language Center (NYLC) is an English language school with four locations in one of the most dynamic cities in the world - in Upper West Side Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan, Jackson Heights in Queens, and The Bronx.
• NYLC has established itself as one of the largest and most respected English language schools in the New York area. We provide unparalleled English language instruction to students from around the world of all levels - beginner, intermediate & advanced.
• We offer intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation and Business English classes designed to fit your individual needs. We have classes on weekday mornings, afternoons, evenings & weekends, depending on the location.
• F1 visa / I-20 students are accepted at New York Language Center in any Intensive Language Program of English.
• NYLC - Midtown, Upper West Side & Jackson Heights are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
• Whether you live in New York or are visiting from abroad, our affordable and convenient courses make NYLC the ideal choice for your language education. Our teachers are all dedicated ESL teaching professionals.
Student Review: "Definitely, I couldn’t have chosen any better option than NYLC for my English studies. It's not just for the fun time you can have there. It's for the people you meet there. NYLC combine a great study methods with a patient and committed team of teachers who become your friends." - Samuel, Venezuela
English Classes in NYC For beginner to advanced level. Courses vary by location.
• Intensive English Program (ILP)
• Semi-intensive ESL program
• TOEFL preparation
• Private English lessons
• Weekend English course on Saturdays
• Part-time ESL programs (day & evening classes)
• Everyday English program
• Business English classes
• Explore New York City - An ESL writing course
• ESL programs for small groups of 10-15 juniors / teenagers from educational tour agents.
• ESL programs for individual juniors / teenagers accompanied by a guardian in NY.
• An established ESL training provider, Harvest English Institute (HEI) offers beginner to advanced programs for local and international students.
• The Harvest English Institute Los Angeles campus is situated on Wilshire Boulevard in the Koreatown neighborhood of Central LA.
• Harvest English Institute welcomes students from all over the world, and is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue an I-20 form for a F-1 student visa application).
Why choose Harvest English Institute?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Harvest English Institute (HEI) for your English language adventure!
Not only do we offer state-of-the-art technology in our classrooms with interactive TV's and smartboards, our skilled instructors also provide students with proficiency at record speed.
Our students receive their class notes by email, covering all the topics discussed. Our programs are also based on the official CEFR framework, helping students improve their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
With our four English language schools across the USA (in Los Angeles, California; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
Student Review: “Being a student at Harvest Institute is a great experience because of the people that I have met here and the knowledge that will give me many more opportunities in my future career."
- Kassia, Poland
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation course
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses
• Learn English in California and live in the home of your English teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) provides English language immersion homestay programs in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
• Beginner to advanced level students from all over the world receive private English lessons while staying in the home of their qualified English teacher.
• Our year-round ESL programs are available for juniors and adults between the ages of 12 - 80. You can choose to stay for one week or up to three months and longer stays can be arranged on request.
• Your teacher and homestay host is a very qualified teacher usually with many years of training / experience and one or more academic degrees from well-known American / Canadian colleges or universities.
Student Testimonial: "With ALP I wasn't only taught English but also much more. I think that I am changed for the better and have a much broader outlook more than before thanks to them!" - Yuki, Japan
Year-Round English Language Immersion Programs: • Standard Homestay Program (15, 20, or 25 hours English study per week)
• Business English & Specialized Vocabulary course
• Deluxe / 5-Star Program (Standard + Business programs)
Other ESL Programs:
• Public Speaking / Business English Instruction
• English exam preparation courses (TOEFL, GRE, GED)
• University application / registration
• Corporate / Workplace English classes
• Customized English language instruction
• Private English lessons / tutoring without homestay accommodation