Intensive summer courses in France: Summer courses for adults, French language summer schools, art classes, summer culinary arts / cooking courses, music camps & workshops in South of France, Paris, Cannes, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nice, Toulouse..
ARDS Holding offer home tuition in Montpellier in the Languedoc-Roussillon region in the south of France to help you learn the French language quickly, either for personal or professional reasons or exams preparation, like the DELF and DALF. Students are lodged individually or in pairs in selected host families with half or full board service. The French teacher comes to the families home to teach according to the time volume you will have selected before; the classes are intensive and shaped to answer your needs.
French Language Immersion Programs for personal or professional reasons or exam preparation, like for DELF and DALF. The total immersion one to one is the best answer to a quick acquisition of French as a foreign language; we accept all levels.
Songwriting with Dean Friedman at French House Party, Carcassonne
Courses / Programs
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, French House Party, based at a chic house on the outskirts of Carcassonne, South-West France offers all-inclusive residential tutored breaks.
• Every summer, we offer a four-day residential summer songwriting course with masterclasses led by one of contemporary music's most original musical lyricists – the legendary New York singer-songwriter Dean Friedman.
• Frequently compared to Paul Simon and Billy Joel, Dean Friedman was described as "entirely unique and utterly brilliant" by Three Weeks reviewer Tom Bell. This is an opinion shared by the groups of singer-songwriters who participate in Dean's unique songwriting course in France.
• French House Party offers the ultimate in customer care and personal attention during our residential courses which are led by superior and award-winning instructors. All classes are conducted in English.
• Situated in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, Carcassonne is only 50 miles from Toulouse International Airport. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
Testimonial: "The whole weekend was heavenly.”
- Sally McDonald
In 2005, IMEF and the Odyssea French Language School (created in 1983 and 2001, respectively) came together in Montpellier, southern France to form the Institut Européen de Français, offering a wide variety of French courses.
The Institut Européen de Français welcomes students, teachers, or professionals of all nationalities, all year-round with special summer school programs in a friendly and studious atmosphere, assuring that your study of French will take place under the best conditions.
Ostroverhy Workshops in Paris and Agay, Cote d'Azur, France offer all year seascape, landscape and portrait lessons to students of all levels of skill. Paint in the presence of a European master in the most inspiring scenery France has to offer. Our workshops are lead by Sergio Ostroverhy, finalist of both BP and PSOA competitions, and explore the secrets of à la prima landscape oil-painting, and classical portrait drawing. We provide a tailor-made service with exceptional tuition, exclusive accommodation and magical painting sites.
In each of our courses Sergio imparts the techniques and experience he has built up over thirty years as a professional artist. By offering a one-to-one approach to tuition, Sergio is able to guide students through the process of creating land- and seascapes in oil, and classical portraits, unlocking their artistic potential.
When students sign up for one of our workshops, we provide all the necessary materials that they need to create works of art, including canvasses, easels paints and brushes; this way our students are able to focus on the process of creation.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a family-friendly language school providing French summer classes on the French Riviera for adults, seniors, families, teens & children.
• Since our school was established in 1977, thousands of adults and young people from all over the world have attended our summer language courses in Saint Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France.
• The school director is Edmond de Saenger, a former French language professor and native to the region.
• Saint Raphael has lots to offer and is ideally situated in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur (French Riviera) region, 20 km from St-Tropez, 25 km from Cannes and 60 km from Nice.
• Whether you wish to walk along sandy beaches, take a visit to nearby vineyards or the vast Provence-Alpes mountainous range, the French Riviera region has everything you are looking for.
• Besides golf, tennis, windsurfing and aerobics, which we can arrange for you through the school's auspices, we can also organise additional activities such as squash, mountain-bike riding, diving just off the coast, sailing, horseback riding and much more...
• Students receive a Certificate of Studies and Attendances at the end of your language course as long as you have very good attendance.
Testimonial: "..I would recommend it to anyone, because there is a lovely atmosphere, and the teachers are so helpful in targeting exactly what you need to improve on."
- Lizzie, UK
French summer classes for adults, seniors & families in June, July & August 2018: - 1 to 4-week sessions
• French Courses for all levels (beginner to advanced)
• General French course
• Intensive French course
• High Intensive French
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Seminar for French language teachers
• Children's Summer camps (ages 6-17)
• French Cultural Courses (Wine tasting, excursions on the Riviera)
Spring / Winter French courses: Special one-to-one and two-to-one classes.
• Would you like to study at a prestigious culinary arts school in France this summer? Situated in Argenteuil near Paris. Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef & restauranteur, whose restaurants had a total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
• In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
• Ducasse Education offers discovery programs in English or French in summer and year-round for serious amateurs, career-changers or future entrepreneurs aiming to open a restaurant or other food-related service.
• The Summer and Spring Pastry Arts courses are intensive training programs which allow you to discover basic professional techniques and knowledge needed to enter in the professional world of culinary and pastry arts.
• French culinary students and professional chefs alike have benefited from the highest level of personal training offered through the programs of Alain Ducasse for the past 12 years.
• This is the same expertise that has created the long list of Michelin-starred restaurants that includes the Louis XV in Monaco, the Plaza Athenée in Paris and the Dorchester in London, among 25 other restaurants in 8 countries across the world.
French Pastry Campus (Summer & Spring Programs) • Taught in English
• 2-month skills-building training & a 1-month optional internship
• Summer Session in June-September
• Spring Session in March-May
Year-round Culinary / Pastry Arts Programs: • Culinary Arts Diploma
• Superior Culinary Arts Diploma
• Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts
• Bachelor Degree in French Pastry Arts
• French Pastry Arts Diploma
• Superior French Pastry Arts Diploma
• French Chocolate & Confectionery Arts
• French Bakery Arts
P'tit Chef Academy is a traditional French cooking school located in Bayeux, Normandy in North-Western France. We offer French cooking courses and culinary workshops to teach you traditional French cuisine. Our classes allow you to use your own learning style to start at a basic level and progress up to a high standard. We help you to create a classic Normandie dish in one night.
The chef invites you to achieve your menu, with the delight of enjoying your own culinary success in a stylish personalised atmosphere. You will be awarded with a diploma and chef’s hat at the end of your course.