Arden University - LLB (Hons) with Qualifying Status:
If you are aspiring to become a barrister or solicitor, then you’ll know that starting with a Law Degree with Arden University is a great foundation for your vocational training. Arden University’s online LLB (Hons) with Qualifying Status will provide you with the necessary legal skills to start your career as a legal professional. For over 25 years, Arden University have positioned themselves as distance learning specialists, enabling students globally to access their specific career-focused programmes online. This distance learning law degree programme has been developed to help you understand the tenets of law from a variety of perspectives, and give you the skills for a career in the justice system.
Arden University’s Law Degree:
• The Bachelor of Laws (Hons) degree programme will equip you with the sound negotiation and problem-solving skills required to take you closer to your career goals.
• Develop your legal and ethical understanding with this programme, and specialise in areas of interest to you and your preferred career path.
• During each level of Arden's Law Degree course, you will explore the core principles of Law. Once you have this core theory under your belt, you will be able to tailor your studies by choosing two out of the four optional modules.
• To support your development and ensure you are on the right track with your studies Arden University will provide you with tutor feedback on every assessment you submit.
• If required, your Arden tutor may be able to give you suggestions and tips for improvement and help you understand how to apply your newly acquired skills into real life settings.
- Foundations in Legal Skills
- English Legal System
- Criminal Law
- Law of Contract
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Law and Ethics
- Law of Tort 1 – Tort of Negligence
- Law of Tort 2 – Land and Other Torts
- Civil Liberties and Human Rights
- Law of Property
- European Union Law
- Pro Bono and Professional Practice
- Law of Evidence
- Equity, Trusts and Wills
- International Commercial Law
- Legal Research Methods and Project
Also, Choose Two from the following study modules:
- Family Law
- Employment Law
- Company Law
- Intellectual Property Law
Where to go after your Degree?
• Your options are endless and it all depends on your preference. If you want to become a Solicitor or Barrister, you will need to take on further study and vocational training.
• Qualified solicitors can also work in other legal and non-legal fields such as; legal executives, judges, legal secretaries and contract negotiators. Other career paths include law centres, charities and the police.
• Of course, you could go onto study a Postgraduate course or look for a career outside of Law. As you develop a range of skills, you will be open to opportunities in other professions, including;
- Business and commerce
- Banking and finance
- Local and central government
- Court services
- Police and prison services
- Social work
Who studies a law degree with Arden University online?
• Unsurprisingly, the majority of our students are looking to enter a career in law: become practising solicitors and international diplomats, changing their current career to build a better future for their family.
• Some are already working in the legal sector as paralegals or solicitor assistants; others work in restaurants, as support workers and office assistants.
• Regardless of where the application comes from, one thing shows: the applicants have done some serious research into the programme and their career options as a LLB graduate.
Arden's Law Degree has standard entry requirements.
• To be eligible for this course you must have either:
- Two subjects at GCE A-Level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; OR
- Completed a recognised Access Programme or equivalent
For students whose prior learning was not taught in English, you must have IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (no less than 5.5 in any element).
If you have work experience:
• We are happy to consider an application from you if you can show us you have the motivation to study the programme.
• We’ll ask you for a personal statement that demonstrates your ability to study the course. We’ll also ask you for references and evidence of relevant work experience.
*Only course enquiries with a valid phone number and email address will be contacted by an Education Consultant.
"With the cost of Higher Education, I couldn't afford to give up my work. By studying online, I can work full time and do a full time degree. I can fit a lot into the day and have time for my family too. Studying a law degree has been the best thing that I could have ever done!I’ve wanted to be a solicitor for a long time and there is no way I can do that without a degree. I’m also fascinated by the law and justice; it’s a hard subject and I like a challenge.
I hit 40 and was having a think about my life. I’ve always wanted to have a degree and thought – now’s the time!"
LLB (Hons) with Qualifying Status
|See Also: - Our Website Page|
|Address: Arden House, Middlemarch Park, Coventry, England CV3 4FJ, UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.