ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin:
Internationally accredited and recognized, ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the few massage schools in Germany to offer full professional certification in traditional Thai Yoga Massage. Our certificate courses in massage, reflexology and aromatherapy are taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class). Conveniently situated in the Prenzlauer Berg district (close to Mitte), we also provide massage workshops, individual classes, special group lessons, treatments, and retreats on request.
Traditional Thai Massage Training Courses:
Taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class).
Therapy Massage Practitioner Program:
Duration: 250+ hours + extra practice time. Prerequisites: None
Choose weekend or weekly midday classes.
From Day 1 in the Therapy Massage Practitioner course, you will learn Anatomy & Physiology, and how to give professional Massage treatments to improve the health of your customer in the following techniques:
Massage Therapy Techniques / Modules:
• Thai Table Massage
• Thai Chair Massage Lanna Style
• Thai Foot Reflexology
• Aromatherapy - Essential Oil Massage on a Table
Upon successful completion of the exam, students receive an international recognized ITM certification for Thai Table Massage, Thai Chair Massage Lanna Style, Thai Foot Reflexology, and Aromatherapy - Essential Oil Massage on a Table.
You will be a certified to works as a Thai Table Masseur, Thai Foot Reflexology Masseur and a Aromatherapy Table Masseur, Therapy Massage practitioner in a spa, wellness center, physio therapist clinic, health center, hotel, companies offering business massage, or your very own massage company.
Thai Yoga Massage Therapy Expert Training Program:
From LEVEL I through LEVEL IV
Duration: 1 month, Prerequisites: None
This Thai Yoga Massage Therapist training program is specifically designed for those who live abroad and have to come to Berlin for a massage course, or those who want to start their professional career and complete the training as quickly as possible, .
Used for centuries in hospitals to shorten patient waiting lists in Thailand, Traditional Thai Yoga Massage is a preventive and therapeutic full body massage given on a mat on the floor. The massage therapy is based on manipulation of the joints, acupressure along the muscles and stretching of the muscles, with enormous health benefits. Both masseur and client are constantly moving.
Thai Yoga Massage Level 1
• Foundation Traditional Thai Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
• Preventive and therapeutic massage over the clothes on a mat
• Masseur and client become both more flexible and experience deep meditation during the massage
• After completion of the course you’ll be able to relieve complaints of RSI, headache, whiplash, back pain, stiff legs, stress and more
• Learn to massage the client in back position and sitting position
• No experience needed!
Thai Yoga Massage Level 2
• Intermediate Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
• Expanding of massage learned in level 1
• After completion of the course you’ll be able to relieve back pain, neck pain, stiff shoulders, stiff back, headache, stress, burn-out and more
• Learn to massage the client in back position, side position and sitting position
• After completion of Level 1 & 2 you’ll be able to give professional Thai Yoga Massage treatments
Thai Yoga Massage Level 3
• Advanced Sen-Energy Lines traditional Thai Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
• Study the 10 major energy lines (SEN) and their application combined with the movements learned in Level 1 and 2 to give therapeutic treatments for abdominal pain, asthma & bronchitis, back pain, head-ache, knee pain, shoulder pain, herniation, joint pain & arthritis etc.
Thai Yoga Massage Level 4
• Advanced Therapeutic Thai Massage Nuad Bo Rarn
• Learn therapeutic massage to relieve complaints as headache, backpain, knee pain, shoulder pain, neck pain
• Learn how to work properly on the acupressure points and how to combine them in a Thai Massage for effective healing
• After completion of Level 3 & 4 you’ll be able to give professional Thai Yoga Massage Therapeutic treatments
Anatomy & Physiology
• Basic anatomy and physiology for massage
• Effects of massage per organ system (Circulatory System, Endocrine System, Gastrointestinal (Digestive) System, Integumentary System, Lymphatic System, Muscular System, Nervous System, Reproduction System, Respiratory System, Skeletal System and Urinary System)
• Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
• After completion, you’ll have basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology and are able to determine the indications and contra-indications for the massage protocols.
• Work as a Thai Yoga Massage Therapist in a spa, health center, wellness center, physio therapist clinic, hotel, yoga school or in your own business
• A certified Thai Yoga Massage Therapist in relaxing massage (level 1 and 2) and therapeutic massage to relieve ailments (level 3 and 4)
• Work as a Thai Yoga Massage Therapist in schools and companies offering business massage
• Set up your own massage company
Certification as a Thai Yoga Massage Therapist:
You will receive a certificate qualification as soon as you have successfully completed the practical exam, and this certificate allows you to immediately start your career as a Thai Yoga Massage Therapist.
Chair & Table Massage Courses:
• Chair Massage (Lanna Style)
• Thai Table Massage
• Advanced Therapy Sports Massage on a Table (Thai Style)
• Aromatherapy - Essential Oil Massage on a Table
Abdominal Massage Thai Style Courses / Chi Nei Tsang:
• Level 1: Chi Nei Tsang -Thai Abdominal Massage
• Level 2: Advanced Chi Nei Tsang "Chasing The Winds"
Thai Yoga Massage (Nuad Bo Rarn) Courses:
• Level 1: Foundation of Thai Massage - Our Bestseller!
• Level 2: Intermediate Thai Massage - Our Recommendation!
• Level 3: Advanced Sen – Energy Lines Thai Massage
• Level 4: Advanced Therapeutic Thai Massage
• Advanced Assisted Yoga Therapy Massage
Deep Acupressure Massage Courses:
• Level 1: Therapy Massage for Health (Wat Po Style)
• Level 2: Advanced Thai Physiotherapy for Health (Wat Po Style)
Further Massage / Yoga Courses:
• Introduction Traditional Thai Yoga Massage
• Thai Foot Reflexology Massage (Spa highlight)
• Hand Reflexology Massage (Our recommendation for beauticians)
• Herbal Compress Massage (New Course)
• Reusi Dat Ton: Thai Self-Stretching Yoga (New Course)
• "I recently spent a week at Thai Hand in Berlin for one-on-one training with Jorge. From the moment he opened the door that Monday to greet me I knew I was in good hands. A warm, friendly, and highly skilled teacher he is.
The program was extremely well organized and flowed from one day to the next: intense, but not too intense. Relaxed, but not too relaxed.
It was just right, and I felt well equipped by the end of it to go and practice what I had learned and to evolve on the solid foundation I had received in that week. Thank you Jorge!"
Specific Contact Pages: - Summer Massage Courses
|Address: Kollwitzstraße 77 (Gartenhaus) 10435, Berlin, Germany|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.