Learn English in the USA with NSL Mondial! We provide high-quality English courses and immersion programs for adult and junior international students at our English language schools throughout America. Our adult English courses are offered in New York; Los Angeles & Santa Barbara, California; Boston, Massachusetts; Miami, Florida; and Honolulu, Hawaii.
• Small Class Sizes:
We guarantee small class sizes (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students). This ensures that you get the full benefit of class participation and individual attention.
• Qualified & Experienced Teachers:
Our English language teachers are all university educated and native English speakers. With many holding advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields, they are all experienced in teaching English as a Foreign Language to students of all levels.
• International Mix:
Our English schools provide a multicultural atmosphere, with students from a wide variety of countries worldwide. This provides you with lots of opportunities to practice your English outside of the classroom.
Classes available for beginner to advanced level. Please note that courses vary by location.
• Short-term English program (20 hours per week)
• Intensive English courses (25 or 30 hours per week)
• Semi-intensive English courses (20 or 24 hours per week)
• Part-time English course (16 hours per week)
• IELTS exam preparation course
• Cambridge CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) exam preparation
• Business English for professionals, executives
• English & Hula (Honolulu only)
• English & Surfing (Honolulu only)
• English Plus Arts (New York only)
• English Plus Fun (Miami only)
• Homestay program / live with an American family
English Language Summer Camps for Juniors:
• NSL Mondial provides high-quality English language summer courses to junior international students from around the world.
• Summer ESL camps are available in Boston, San Francisco, and Los Angeles for kids & teens ages 7-17, and in New York City and Miami for teens ages 13-17.
• Students in Boston, San Francisco, and Los Angeles can stay from 1-5 weeks, and receive 15 hours of quality English language training per week. Teenagers in NYC and Miami can stay from 1-7 weeks and can choose from a range of elective courses taught alongside English language classes.
• Manhattan, NYC:
Learn English in The Big Apple! Our New York English school is situated in Midtown Manhattan, close to all major tourist attractions. We have 41 classrooms in two locations.
For many, learning English in New York is a dream come true. You will enjoy the specialized curriculum, excellent international student mix, and the support of our friendly staff.
• Los Angeles, California:
With more theaters and museums than any other American city, the glamorous city of Los Angeles also offers a thriving gallery and music scene, as well as an amazing nightlife.
Recreational activities include hundreds of kilometers of hiking and biking trails, or enjoying the spectacular beaches. Take a stroll along Hollywood's famous Walk of Fame, or visit theme parks like Universal Studios Hollywood, Six Flags, or Disneyland.
• Santa Barbara, California:
Situated between San Francisco and Los Angeles, Santa Barbara is a friendly small city. Enjoying abundant sunshine and the crisp air of the Pacific Ocean, it is a popular tourist destination.
Visitors can delight in the Spanish-influenced architecture, and the diversity of its culture and arts. You can visit the Channel Islands National Park and Marine Sanctuary, where you can see over 145 species of animals and plants found nowhere else in the world.
• Boston, Massachusetts:
Our Boston school is conveniently situated in the historical and upscale area of Beacon Hill.
An exciting place to study and explore, Boston is home of America’s independence. There are numerous museums, galleries, and historic site to visit.
• Honolulu, Hawaii:
Situated only a few minutes from the world-famous Waikiki Beach, our Honolulu school offers our students amazing views of majestic mountains, palm trees, and the Pacific Ocean.
The economic and entertainment capital of Hawaii, Honolulu is located on the south shore of Oahu, between the Pacific Ocean and the mountains. With lots of activities, tourist attractions, and breath-taking natural beauty, Honolulu is a sophisticated city full of culture.
• Miami, Florida:
Our English school in Miami is situated in South Beach, close to all the major attractions that Miami has to offer. Learn English while enjoying the sun, sea, and incredible nightlife!
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Midtown Manhattan, New York City, New York , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.