2020 summer schools in UK: Summer courses for adults in England London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Scotland, Wales. Summer English courses, music courses, fashion design, arts courses for adults in the UK.
West George College is a small, friendly, private college situated 5 minutes from the city centre of Glasgow, Scotland and a short walk to Glasgow's stylish West End. We offer summer English courses for students from EU countries. These courses are ideal for college / University students who need to improve their English for entry to a UK institution, or simply to better their job prospects, or simply for a fun and educational summer break!
Glasgow is a thriving, cosmopolitan city with an interesting history, traditions and culture. West George College has experienced, educated and TEFL certified tutors who will guide you through the intensive ESOL course and make your stay in Glasgow as fun as possible.
We are in partnership with EDI and Pearsons Academic English accreditation.
UK Film School provides a residential, 5-day summer Filmmaking Course for students ages 16-19 on the campus of Brook House College, an international boarding school in Market Harborough, Leicestershire, 1 hour east of Birmingham.
Over the course of a week, students have the opportunity to make a film from start to finish using broadcast quality equipment and under the guidance of film and TV professionals.
Students will experience all aspects of filmmaking - including script development, casting, location scouting, cinematography, sound recording, and more.
Our 1-week Filmmaking summer program includes all activities, boarding and meals.
The Llangenny Flute Summer School, in southern Powys, Wales, is a 14 day residential Flute program for students ages 16+ years with daily masterclasses and chamber music, plus a concert for participants. The emphasis of the Summer School is to create a balance between learning and fun! Each day there will be a morning warm-up session covering various aspects of technique, followed by masterclass sessions, as well as a variety of classes including orchestral and ensemble playing. During the week there will be an afternoon of "Problem Solving" away from the flute, run by the Outdoor Education Centre (you will need waterproof outdoor clothing and suitable footwear).
Running from the 16th to 21st July, the Llangenny Flute Summer School is entering its fifth year, led by Sarah Newbold, flute, and Zoe Smith, piano. Sarah is well respected as a teacher, performer and orchestral musician. She has taught on summer schools previously where she met Zoë, who has extensive knowledge of the flute repertoire. On Monday evening Sarah and Zoe will give a recital and on Friday evening there will a concert given by the students.
Learn English in South West London this summer with Amity English School!
Situated in Wimbledon, in the Borough of Merton, just 15 minutes from Central London, Amity English School, a department of Amity College, provides beginner to advanced level English classes in summer and year-round to students from around the world.
Our summer programs include morning, afternoon and evening study options with a maximum of 10 students per class - so plenty of personal attention is guaranteed.
In addition to summer classes (June-August), we also provide specialized Winter English classes (November-January). These language programmes combine learning with a great holiday.
Our school is located in lovely Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walk from Wimbledon Train Station. Wimbledon and the surrounding area has many restaurants, pubs, bars and historical places.
Summer English Courses:
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- Morning, Afternoon & Evening study options available
• General English (Basic, Standard, Semi-Intensive or Intensive option)
• One-To-One / Private English Lessons
• IELTS Exam Preparation
• Cambridge Exam Preparation (PET, FCE, CAE, CPE & BEC)
• Business English
• English Conversation & Pronunciation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English Grammar Classes
• Winter English Courses
• Sunshine Dance Studios is one of the UK's largest Dance & Arts Studios, with dance courses and classes in various locations in northwest England including Manchester City Centre, Blackburn, and Blackpool.
• We are also offering summer dance programs in Los Angeles, Norway, China, and Egypt for children, teens, and young adults in their 20's.
• At our Hip Hop Dancing Summer Schools in Manchester, Blackpool and Bolton, we offer 2-week Hip Hop intensive summer school programmes for locally-based students and international students.
• This course consists of Hip Hop, Street, Locking, Popping and Break Dancing, as well as English Language and Culture Classes.
• We provide dance courses for children, with camps for 3-6 and 6-12 year olds, as well as courses for teens and young adults ages 12+.
• We have different levels within our camps: beginners, intermediates and advanced (serious dancers or pros) so you can learn at your own pace. Our groups are divided by ability rather than age group.
• In addition, we offer an intense international dance camp for hard core dance training with all the best overseas choreographers. This course is for serious dancers who are wanting to push themselves to their maximum potential.
• Join us at Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) for an educational and cultural summer experience to remember!
• Established in 1885, AUB is a leading provider of high-quality creative arts education to UK & international students, recognised as one of the UK’s leading arts universities.
• AUB offers 3-week and 2-week specialist summer courses (UK & international students of ages 14 to 18+) in a range of fields including Animation, Fashion, Make-up, Film Making, Architecture, Portfolio Preparation for Art, Design & Media, and more. We also provide a residential programme.
• Our new course "Creative Thinking & Skills Development" is for students 18 years of age and over.
• Achieve a AUB Certificate of Attendance. Ideal for CV’s and university applications.
• Experience world-class facilities (including a large art and design library), and be supported by highly-acclaimed teaching staff while making a network of new friends from around the globe.
• Situated on the picturesque South coast, Bournemouth is renowned for its beaches and it’s cosmopolitan vibe. It’s also less than a 2 hour train ride to London.
Student Review: “AUB’s summer courses are a brilliant way to try new subjects in a new place - loved every second” - Anna, Italy