Homburg Academy, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island:
Homburg Academy is one of the world's premier providers of online Real Estate education. Students from all over the world can study from home and earn a fully accredited Certificates in Real Estate - provided by our world class team in Canada and Switzerland. Homburg Academy offers one of the widest ranges of specializations in Real Estate with numerous different Certificate program pathways. We are committed to delivering the highest quality of education through promoting excellence in student learning and achievement and providing an unparalleled range of student experiences.
- Unique Online Learning Environment
Homburg's Real Estate programs are designed to be delivered mainly online through Homburg's virtual learning environment- the Homburg eCampus Global. This learning environment is among the best video learning systems available today.
- Flexible Learning
At Homburg Education, we understand the fast-paced lifestyles of our students today, and because of this, we offer flexibility and convenience through our Real Estate Programs. Lectures are available online as video-on-demand in a range of formats which allows you to work at your own pace, where convenient. You can easily follow from your home computer, laptop, or even your mobile device, and stop/restart or review the lectures as many times as you like.
- Fully Accredited Courses
The Homburg Academy Switzerland is governed by Council, composed of key figures from the Homburg Group of Companies, the academic faculty, and distinguished individuals from business and international public life. Dr Richard Homburg personally chairs Council. The academic programs are supported by an International Academic Advisory Board composed of leading academics in real estate at universities in six countries.
Homburg Education's mission is to advance the science and knowledge of Real Estate by fostering innovation, original discovery, and new insight on all aspects of the built environment and to promote the dissemination of knowledge through professional development training and education courses. Homburg Academy Switzerland's mission is to:
- Advance science and knowledge through teaching, research, and scholarship.
- Develop the discipline of 'Real Estate'.
- Advance innovation in programming and in course design and delivery.
- Promote excellence in teaching and learning and in the student experience.
- Foster dialogue and learning between academics and practitioners for mutual advancement of academic ideas and industry practices.
- Foster inter-disciplinarity among the subject areas of Real Estate.
- Foster global awareness and international perspectives.
- Become a pre-eminent Centre of Excellence for teaching and research on Real Estate and gain stature among the best institutions in the world.
- Promote the values of professionalism, entrepreneurialism, leadership, global vision, ethics and corporate responsibility in the study and practice of Real Estate by the Academy, and in the study and professional conduct of its students and alumni.
- Corporate Finance for Real Estate
- Financial Modeling for Excel
- Accounting for Business Managers
- Real Estate Investment using Options: Oracle's OptQuest and Predictor
- Understanding Global Real Estate Investment
- Real Estate Economics
- Marketing Essentials
- Risk and Portfolio Management
- Risk Quantification using Crystal Ball
- Real Estate Development Finance
- Introduction to Business
- Strategic Negotiation
- Maptitude Introduction
- Introductory Microeconomics
- Creating Reliable Valuations
- Sustainable Land Use
- Advanced Real Estate Finance
- Free Introductory Real Estate Course
- Corporate Finance
- Academic Writing
- Real Estate Investment Analysis
- Real Estate Finance
- English Composition
- Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Process
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.