ENTRY NOT COMPLETE:
Online PG Diploma in Warehouse and Inventory Management to students living in Saudi Arabia, the Middle East, UK, India and worldwide. Earning this UK-certified postgraduate qualification is an excellent way to improve your job prospects in the fields of warehouse operations or inventory control.Email: Contact us below
Designed for professionals (e.g. Warehouse Managers, Inventory Controllers, Storekeepers and Management students, this 10-week course can be studied entirely online through our state-of-the-art, live, interactive virtual platform. We use case studies and industry-relevant learning materials to provide a rich,relevant and practical experience with real-world application.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Warehouse and Inventory Management is certified by ABP (Association of Business Practitioners), which is a not-for-profit professional awarding body from the UK.
Online PG Diploma in Warehouse and Inventory Management - 10 weeks:
This online course aims to teach the essential principles of warehousing and inventory management to those who are responsible for what comes in and goes out of the company, teaching them how to lead a cost-effective and efficiently-operated process, ensuring that enough products are available but not too much that is stockpiled.
The effective management of inventory control and warehouse operations are critical to the supply chain of any organisation.
The ability to maintain a smooth, constant and efficient flow of services and goods to industry and society provides a significant challenge in terms of processes, organisation, and cost.
- Organisational specific warehouse management policy and procedures guideline
- Warehouse maintenance
- Human resources management
- Planning the workload
- Allocating resources
- Health and safety requirements
- Quality control
- Security & pest control
- Record keeping and reporting
- Reverse logistics
- Return of goods and exit strategy
- Design space layout and other special storage needs
- Space utilization & handling
- Storing goods
- Assembling consignments
- Dispatching consignments
- Disposal of goods
- Control the physical location of inventory in a more efficient manner
- Understand the fundamental differences between finished goods inventories in the retail/distribution sectors and raw materials and work-in-process inventories found in the manufacturing environment
- Manage goods in transit
- Understand concepts and application of: VED analysis, ABC analysis, JIT, SKU, VMI, BOM, CMI, EBQ, EOQ, LIFO, FIFO.
- Information relevant to freight forwarding: shipper's export declaration, commercial invoice, bill of lading and other documents required by the carrier or country of export, import, and/or transhipment; the cost for the lease; the duration of the lease agreement; exit clause: the period of notice required for terminating or extending the lease period.