Vancouver Career College, Vancouver campus:
Vancouver Career College is a fully accredited, first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals intent on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills. Our career-training programs will help you to develop the skills you need in the fields of business, education, health care, hospitality, technology and trades.Email: Contact us below
Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program. There are six locations in the Vancouver area - Vancouver, Burnaby, Abbotsford, Surrey, Coquitlam and Kelowna.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. Certain programs are recognized by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC (CLPNBC), the Ministry of Children and Family Development of BC, TESL Canada and the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT).
Note: Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Diploma & Certificate Programs at our Vancouver campus include:
- Accounting and Payroll Administrator
- Payroll & Income Tax Practitioner Cert.
- Business Administration/E-commerce Management
- Business Administration Management
- Hospitality Management Diploma (AHLA)
- International Trade (FITT)
- Global Supply Chain Management and International Trade
- Paralegal Program
- Legal Aministrative Assistant
- Office Adminstration
- Human Resources Professional
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant - Advanced Practice
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Early Childhood Education Program
- TESL / Teaching English as a Second Language
Please ensure that you enter a valId email address, telephone number and Postal Code.
* marked fields are required