eie Languages Centre: Earn both a European Diploma and an internationally recognised American Diploma by just following 1 Course.
Email:Contact us below
The European Institute of Education (EIE) is a multi discipline, multi skill, resource group based in Malta, having education at the core of its business activities. We offer a US High School Diploma with these courses and more Reading Skills, English, and Mathematics; American and World History; Biology, Earth and Space Science and Physical Science; Auto Repair, Personal Computer Specialist; Chemistry, Spanish, Music, and Psychology and more.
The American Diploma is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools for our high school and vocational technical programs. The Courses are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC), which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. The Center for Degree Studies are licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
Courses / Programs:
US High School Diploma, Also Diplomas in Computer Graphic Artist, Java Programmer, Programming in Basic computer training, Visual Basic .NET Programmer, Visual C++ Programmer; Professional Secretary, Interior Decorator, Child Day Care Management, Basic Electronics, Medical Office Assistant, Bookkeeping, Small Business Management, Hotel/Restaurant Manager, Travel Agent and more.
• Situated in Argenteuil, near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary pastry and wine school run by the world-renowned chef Alain Ducasse.
• With 30 years of international experience, Alain Ducasse restaurants in 2014 had 21 Michelin stars in total. In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
• Taught entirely in English or in French, our intensive programs are for French students, beginners, adults, international culinary arts students, professional chefs, and career changers who seek excellence in culinary arts and other food-related services.
• Created in 1999, Ducasse Education sets the highest culinary and pastry industry standards with its comprehensive hands-on training programs that emphasize practical learning of techniques with precision, innovation and rigorous skills-based methodology.
• Alain Ducasse aims to pass on his knowledge, skills and expertise, along with the cultivation of excellence in the culinary, pastry, and wine & service fields through Ducasse Education.
• Our students benefit from practical training in our four state-of-the-art kitchens. Class size is kept to a maximum of 10 students to ensure the best individual learning outcomes.
Student Testimonial: "It gives you the most complete knowledge all around the world, not only for French cuisine, it gives you an overview of all the cuisine around the world."
- Paolo, Italia, Career Changer
In 2001 Learnkey has been accredited by the prestigious City and Guilds UK to deliver various Diploma courses in Secretarial, Finance and Accountancy and Business. In 2015 we have been accredited by the ACCA both as a CBE Exam Centre and also to deliver the courses.
Since 2001 we have also been accredited by British Computer Society to perform ECDL ® Courses and testing and we were the first to continue performing through ECDL Malta were we became the first approved training center I delivering ECDL Core, Advanced and ECDL CAD.
ILM, VTCT and LCCI were amongst the new foreign accreditations to be included to our portfolio as from 2009 mostly for Management Diplomas. In 2015 we have also been accredited by the chartered of accounts (ACCA) in delivering there prestigious Accounting and Finance Diplomas. Since the first days we have been operating from our main Head office premises and training center in B’Kara.
Courses we currently offer:
• Full & Part Time Secretarial & Admin Course Lv4
• ACCA Dip in Accounts & Business Lv5
• ACCA Advanced Dip in Accounts & Business Lv6
• ACCA BSC(Hons) Applied Accounts Lv7
• Award to Customer Service
• Business Finance & Accounts
• Book Keeping & Accounts Basics to Advanced
• Sage Computerised Accounts Basics to Adv
• Business Finance from Basics to Adv
• Office Proc, Telephone Skill & Job Seeking
• Finance & Accounts Dip
• ILM Leadership & Management Dip
• ECDL Base, Standard & Adv
• O and A Level
• Equal Skills
• Auto Cad
• Study abroad in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University!
• With a student population of 1,200 students, JCU is the largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy.
• We provide year-long, semester & summer study abroad programs, four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & two-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degrees to students from the U.S. and worldwide. The language of instruction is English.
• JCU has a truly international appeal, as faculty and staff are dedicated to international education and students come from over 60 countries.
• Benefit from our small class sizes with classes ranging from 3-25 students, with an average of 15 students per class. Our graduates are accepted at top-tier universities in the US, UK, Italy, and other European countries.
• Authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as a four-year American university in Italy, JCU is also accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for four years, or as a visiting student for one year or semester, JCU, with its prestigious and dedicated faculty, and its rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime!
Review: “An experience that is unparalleled by any other, and Rome is definitely a city that will teach you a lot about the world as well as about yourself.” -Andrea, USA
• Accademia del Lusso is a leading international fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy. We provide fashion design courses taught in English or Italian to students from around the world.
• Our comprehensive courses include 3-year Post-Diploma courses, and 1-year Intensive Fashion courses. In addition, we offer a wide variety of graduate and undergraduate programs in subjects including Fashion Styling, Fashion Management, Fashion Communication, and much more.
• Our highly-regarded courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge. In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school is conveniently situated on the Via Montenapoleone in the center of the Fashion District, just a short distance from many of Milan's major tourist attractions. The San Babia Metro station is just a minute's walk from the Accademia.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
Situated in Wisley, Woking, 14 miles south west of London, Surrey, England, the Royal Horticultural Society is the UK's leading gardening charity dedicated to advancing horticulture and promoting good gardening. Our goal is to help people share a passion for plants, to encourage excellence in horticulture and inspire all those with an interest in gardening. We offer programs in Advanced Certificate, Diploma and Master of Horticulture. We also organise walks and talks, practical demonstrations, short courses and workshops giving gardeners of all levels a platform of transferable skills and knowledge.
We promote our commitment to gardeners and gardening through inspirational flower shows and events, gardens, advice, research, learning & education, our role in community horticulture and much more. We provide gardeners with a practical understanding of the science that underpins gardening, to improve their experience. We develop ideas on best practice in gardening that meet the needs of gardeners while respecting the environment. Our research yields practical benefits for gardeners at all levels of experience and interest.
Advanced Certificate, Diploma and Master of Horticulture covering a wide range of horticultural subjects from plant propagation to garden planning; Continuing Professional Development. We also offer walks and talks, practical demonstrations, short courses and workshops giving gardeners of all levels a platform of transferable skills and knowledge.
The only university in Malta is the University of Malta, founded in 1592, it became a university in 1769. It is the oldest university in the Commonwealth outside of the United Kingdom. It has a long-standing reputation for academic excellence and its degrees are widely recognized. Many members of the mostly Maltese faculty have received their doctorates from Oxford, Cambridge, Edinburgh and other prestigious universities worldwide. Areas of excellence include Mediterranean, Arabic, Near Eastern and European studies, diplomacy, archaeology, history, economics, marine and environmental studies. Comprehensive range of traditional and innovative courses. Central Mediterranean location gives easy access to Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. The university hosts around 550 overseas students, plus an additional 250 semester exchange students. The present campus opened in 1968, and has recently been greatly extended to include theater-type lecture rooms and science, language and computer laboratories. The sports complex includes a new olympic-sized swimming pool and separate diving pool, a football ground, tennis courts and a track.