eie Languages Centre: Earn both a European Diploma and an internationally recognised American Diploma by just following 1 Course.
Email:Contact us below
The European Institute of Education (EIE) is a multi discipline, multi skill, resource group based in Malta, having education at the core of its business activities. We offer a US High School Diploma with these courses and more Reading Skills, English, and Mathematics; American and World History; Biology, Earth and Space Science and Physical Science; Auto Repair, Personal Computer Specialist; Chemistry, Spanish, Music, and Psychology and more.
The American Diploma is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools for our high school and vocational technical programs. The Courses are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC), which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. The Center for Degree Studies are licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
Courses / Programs:
US High School Diploma, Also Diplomas in Computer Graphic Artist, Java Programmer, Programming in Basic computer training, Visual Basic .NET Programmer, Visual C++ Programmer; Professional Secretary, Interior Decorator, Child Day Care Management, Basic Electronics, Medical Office Assistant, Bookkeeping, Small Business Management, Hotel/Restaurant Manager, Travel Agent and more.
Saint Martin's Institute of Higher Education is a private tertiary education institution, licensed by Malta's National Commission for Further and Higher Education. The Institute was founded in 1985 offering ordinary level computer science. The Institute then began offering an alternative to youths: the opportunity to read for degrees through the University of London International Programmes.
The Department of Computing & Information Systems soon developed, and through the University of London International Programmes, SMI was able to deliver tuition for a variety of courses. The Institute more recently developed the Department of Business, Entrepreneurship and Finance, allowing us to provide students with more options. The Institute has an excellent track record, with over 40% of its graduates achieving a first class honours, all conferred by the University of London.
SMI is an Affiliate Centre for the University of London International Programmes. This is the highest level of recognition, and in the considered view of the University of London, we demonstrate a sustained commitment to developing excellence in respect of teaching, support to students and administrative processes.
Calling students from Malta and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
• Study abroad in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University!
• With a student population of 1,200 students, JCU is the largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy.
• We provide year-long, semester & summer study abroad programs, four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & two-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degrees to students from the U.S. and worldwide. The language of instruction is English.
• JCU has a truly international appeal, as faculty and staff are dedicated to international education and students come from over 60 countries.
• Benefit from our small class sizes with classes ranging from 3-25 students, with an average of 15 students per class. Our graduates are accepted at top-tier universities in the US, UK, Italy, and other European countries.
• Authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as a four-year American university in Italy, JCU is also accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for four years, or as a visiting student for one year or semester, JCU, with its prestigious and dedicated faculty, and its rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime!
Review: “An experience that is unparalleled by any other, and Rome is definitely a city that will teach you a lot about the world as well as about yourself.” -Andrea, USA
In 2001 Learnkey has been accredited by the prestigious City and Guilds UK to deliver various Diploma courses in Secretarial, Finance and Accountancy and Business. In 2015 we have been accredited by the ACCA both as a CBE Exam Centre and also to deliver the courses.
Since 2001 we have also been accredited by British Computer Society to perform ECDL ® Courses and testing and we were the first to continue performing through ECDL Malta were we became the first approved training center I delivering ECDL Core, Advanced and ECDL CAD.
ILM, VTCT and LCCI were amongst the new foreign accreditations to be included to our portfolio as from 2009 mostly for Management Diplomas. In 2015 we have also been accredited by the chartered of accounts (ACCA) in delivering there prestigious Accounting and Finance Diplomas. Since the first days we have been operating from our main Head office premises and training center in B’Kara.
Courses we currently offer:
• Full & Part Time Secretarial & Admin Course Lv4
• ACCA Dip in Accounts & Business Lv5
• ACCA Advanced Dip in Accounts & Business Lv6
• ACCA BSC(Hons) Applied Accounts Lv7
• Award to Customer Service
• Business Finance & Accounts
• Book Keeping & Accounts Basics to Advanced
• Sage Computerised Accounts Basics to Adv
• Business Finance from Basics to Adv
• Office Proc, Telephone Skill & Job Seeking
• Finance & Accounts Dip
• ILM Leadership & Management Dip
• ECDL Base, Standard & Adv
• O and A Level
• Equal Skills
• Auto Cad
Established in 1991, the Expert Tutorials business began as a tuition agency and later started to accommodate students wanting complete courses. In early 1995 the business moved to larger premises at Macclesfield Tutorial College in Cumberland Street, Macclesfield in Cheshire, North-West England. The College now caters for both full and part-time students and, provides GCSE and A Level courses in a wide range of subjects. Most places are for students sixteen plus and a few places are available to students younger than this. The college also offers full and part-time places to adults.
Previous students have gained places at Oxford, Cambridge and other universities to study Veterinary Science, Physics, Computing, Mathematics and other subjects. Students study in a particularly safe environment and are part of a small, friendly and professional working atmosphere.
Most students enter the College to prepare for GCSE and GCE Advanced examinations, but other examinations are possible, and the College prides itself on being able to cater for a wide variety of subjects.
- GCSE Course - the one or two year course is for students wishing to take a broad range of subjects in preparation for further study.
- A-Level Course: the GCE A-Levels may be studied over one or two years. Any number of subjects may be taken, and individual programmes are arranged. Students can opt for full-time or part-time status.
• Accademia del Lusso is a leading international fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy. We provide fashion design courses taught in English or Italian to students from around the world.
• Our comprehensive courses include 3-year Post-Diploma courses, and 1-year Intensive Fashion courses. In addition, we offer a wide variety of graduate and undergraduate programs in subjects including Fashion Styling, Fashion Management, Fashion Communication, and much more.
• Our highly-regarded courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge. In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school is conveniently situated on the Via Montenapoleone in the center of the Fashion District, just a short distance from many of Milan's major tourist attractions. The San Babia Metro station is just a minute's walk from the Accademia.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."