Vancouver Career College, Vancouver Campus:
Vancouver Career College is an accredited career training school with six locations in the Vancouver area - Vancouver (downtown), Surrey, Burnaby, Abbotsford, Coquitlam and Kelowna. We offer a range of diploma and certificate programs in the fields of business, health care, education, hospitality, technology and trades.Email: Contact us below
Vancouver Career College is fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. Our courses are suitable for students who wish to start a new career or enhance their current skills. Most diploma programs include an internship / practicum placement program.
cated in the heart of downtown, our Vancouver city campus is easily accessible by public transit, including the SkyTrain and several bus lines. It is just minutes away from the business district of the city and the picturesque waterfront. It is also within a short walking distance of cafes, art galleries and public libraries, providing our students with a caffeine fix, inspiration or a quiet place to study.
Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Downtown Vancouver Campus Diploma Programs:
- Accounting & Payroll Administrator
- Payroll & Income Tax Practitioner Certificate
- Business Administration / E-Commerce Management
- Business Administration Management
- Human Resources Professional
- International Trade
- Global Supply Chain Management and International Trade
- Business and Digital Marketing Management with Co-op placement
- Office Administration
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant - Advanced Practice
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Hospitality Management Diploma (AHLA)
Please ensure that you enter a vaild email address, telephone number and Postal Code.
* marked fields are required