Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA & Hospitality Postgraduate Programs:
Established in 1962, Glion Institute of Higher Education, a private university in Montreaux, Switzerland, is a global leader in online international hospitality education. Glion has been ranked among the Top 3 Hospitality Management Schools in the world.
Online MBA in International Hospitality & Service Industries Management Program:
2.5 years (10 courses of 8 weeks each plus 2 week study breaks)
The Glion online MBA offers students a management curriculum that balances hospitality and tourism applied knowledge with a core of management and leadership theory.
It is designed to equip working professionals with the expertise to lead and motivate individuals, teams and organizations within a diverse and multicultural global business environment.
The program comprises seven core courses and three elective courses which differ depending on your specialization. Each course is eight weeks in length.
There are five intakes per year: January, April, June, August, and October. Designed and delivered by top international faculty and industry experts, the business and strategic acumen acquired during this program will allow graduates to develop and refine their analytical skills.
Then, using proven industry practices to exploit strategic opportunities, they will be better placed to solve complex business problems and manage change.
At the end of the program, students will have developed an ability to make business decisions with reference to accepted industry standards of business ethics, corporate governance, and social responsibility.
Online MBA Specializations:
- General Management for Service Industries
- Marketing and Innovation
- Asset and Revenue Management
- ‘Self Designed’ option which allows you to select any three courses from the other specializations
- Success Strategies for the Hospitality and Services Industry
- Managing Service Operations in the Evolving Business Environment
- Hospitality, Services and E-Marketing
- Human Resources Management
- Managerial Finance and Accounting
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Global Strategic Management
General Management for Service Industries:
- Challenges of Leadership
- Sustainability in Hospitality and Tourism
- Risk Management Systems in Hospitality
Asset and Revenue Management:
- Revenue Management
- Property and Asset Management
- Financial Strategy and Planning
Marketing and Innovation:
- Brand Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Innovation and Product Research
This option is for students who have an interest across all 3 specializations and can choose 3 courses from the various pecializations pathways – subject to availability.
Final Core Course:
You will complete your degree with a dissertation or Applied Research Project for a total of 36 credit points.
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Hospitality, Tourism or Event Management, or a Business Degree or equivalent qualification
- Significant relevant work experience
- Minimum TOEFL score of 575 paper based or 230 for the computer scoring system or 90 for the internet based test
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE): Grade B
- I.E.L.T.S. minimum overall of 6.0. in all components
- All English certificates must have been issued in the last 12 months prior to admission
- Candidates must submit two confidential professional reference forms which the Admissions Team will send to the candidate upon receipt of application.
Online Post-Graduate Certificate & Diploma Programs:
These graduate programs are available 100% online for students who want to continue their education in hospitality management, but who do not have the time or disposition for the full MBA program or Applied Research project.
Both of these programs are available as a Professional Development Certificate or Diploma for qualified applicants who do not have a recognized bachelor degree.
Postgraduate Certificate in International Hospitality & Services Administration:
15 months (6 courses of 8 weeks each plus 2 week study breaks)
During this program, you will complete two core courses from the MBA curriculum: Managing Service Operations in the Evolving Business Environment and Success Strategies for the Hospitality and Service Industries.
You will then choose an additional four courses from all other modules available as listed above. This program is a quick and convenient way for management professionals to improve their knowledge of modern management theory for service organizations and use their new skills to improve results quickly.
Postgraduate Diploma in International Hospitality & Services Management:
30 months (12 courses of 8 weeks each plus 2 week study breaks)
In this program, you will complete six of the seven core MBA modules. You can then tailor the program to suit your business needs by selecting your preferred six specialization courses (36 credits) from any of the specialization tracks offered on the Online MBA program.
For further information on our online graduate programs, please email us via our Contact Us page.
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.