ESL English Summer Schools: Summer Camp USA, Summer English Camp for adults, Homestay USA, Campamentos de verano en EEUU, Cursos de inglés verano Estados Unidos, Englisch Sommerschule in den Vereinigten Staaten
Penobscot Language School - Adult Summer English Immersion Program, Maine: Penobscot Language School is a nonprofit center located on the beautiful coast of Maine in the northeast corner of the United States. We provide language and cultural learning to the local and global communities through a three-prong approach taht comprehensively addresses the importance of understanding and participating in cultural diversity and includes: 1) weekly language classes and tutorials in several languages for all ages and all levels, 2) English Immersion programs, and 3) a rich variety of cultural events.
Penobscot Language School offers three 3-week English language immersions every July, August and September. The goal of the Summer English Program for adults is maximum English acquisition. Every session includes three hours of classroom instruction each weekday, 24/7 conversational immersion, outdoor activities, meals and homestay. Our courses are designed for international adults who have basic English skills and a serious interest in building confidence and fluency.
The special features of the English Immersion course are specifically directed to provide students with the results and benefits obtained by their active participation in all the activities that the course offers.
During your Penobscot Language School Summer English Immersion, you will experience:
• An intensive non-stop TOTAL English language immersion all day, every day • Useful conversational English taught by certified English language instructors • A mature and relaxed learning atmosphere • Many opportunities to practice asking questions and listening for the answers • The friendly community environment of our small, coastal New England town filled with art galleries, restaurants and shops • Americans with whom you can exchange culture, conversation, and interests • Shared meals with your fellow students and North American friends • The beautiful natural setting of the Maine coast • Afternoon activities from hiking and swimming to lounging and shopping • Most importantly, more confidence communicating in English
Every summer English immersion includes more than 25 hours of classroom instruction and activities each week. Each session is limited to 12 adult students, age 21 or older. The usual class size is 5 to 8 students. Students have extensive informal contact with teachers, volunteers, local business owners and the many friends of the Penobscot Language School community.
Broadreach College, the college division of Broadreach, offers accredited summer courses abroad for college students in the Caribbean, Latin America, South Africa & many more locations. Located in Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina and backed by nineteen years of experience in running educational programs for thousands of young adults, Broadreach College combines the finest elements of experiential learning, traditional classroom learning and service learning with international travel and cultural exchange to provide extraordinary expeditions and study abroad opportunities. Our most popular programs include ecology and conservation, marine sciences, language and culture programs, wilderness and outdoor leadership.
Students begin each course with an orientation to the host country and culture as well as an introduction to other members of the group. This orientation typically lasts a couple of days and often includes an adventure activity unique to that particular location. After program orientation, students immerse themselves in the academic topic. Students will explore unique environments and cultures while studying exciting areas & learning critical know-how and skills.
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential. internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the U.S., including UCLA in Los Angeles, California State University, San Francisco State University, Stanford University, and UC San Diego.
With week-long day camps and overnight camps available for students ages 7-17, as well as teen summer camps for ages 13-18, students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Make your own game at the game design camps. Learn programming in C++ or Java at the programming camps & robotics camps. Get creative at the web design camps & digital arts camps. Film and edit at the movie camps. Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math & Engineering) skills.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified & experienced adult-only staff.
“This was an excellent introduction to programming. The Camp is well run, organized, and my son liked the instructor and other students. He definitely wants to return for another session.” - Greg, Parent, Cal Lutheran University
KEF USA - Summer Camps in Orlando FL for Local U.S. & International Students
Courses / Programs
At KEF USA, we offer exciting summer camps in Orlando FL that foster imagination and creativity in local U.S. and international students. In addition, we provide English language programs with immersive activities throughout the day with American students.
• Our Imagination Summer Camp (for children & teens ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15+ years old) is designed for campers to enjoy learning, discovery and adventure.
• KEF Animation Camp (for individuals or groups of children & teens ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15-18 years old, during the months of June / July). Classes by professionals from the animation industry. "Developing Young Minds Through the Art of Animation®".
• NASA & Technology Camp (for teens & high school seniors ages 13-17) offers an exciting combination of programs at Kennedy Space Center, Full Sail University, and Disney & Universal Studios that deliver the latest in science & technology in a fun, interactive way.
• KEF-R9 Ronaldo Soccer Camp (for individuals or groups of children & teens ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15-18 years old, during the months of June / July/ beginning of August). Players learn with coach Gustavo Brasil, well-known in Brazil and nominated by FIFA as the "Best Soccer Coach in the USA".
• ESL English Summer Programs for locally-based and international juniors ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15-18.
Contact us today for detailed information on your child's preferred camp in Orlando in summer 2020.
Overnight, Educational Summer Camps for local & international students:
Fun for Individuals & Groups in June / July 2020:
• Imagination Summer Camp (offering discovery, adventure, design & activities)
• KEF Animation Camp
• KEF-R9 Ronaldo Soccer Camp
• English ESL Camp
• NASA & Technology Camp (offering discovery and adventure activities, 3D Game Design, Music Production, Swift App Development, Photography & Design classes, and more).
• Design Your Camp
• Intensive English plus College Prep
• Academic English Year Program.
Using the Tools of Creative Writing, Memoir, Art, Photography, Storytelling and Mindfulness.
We teach from the point of view that people are by nature creative and that creativity, like DNA, is unique to each individual. We believe that in the right atmosphere and with the right tools anyone can tap into the creative stream that runs through us all.
To help you access and develop your creativity, we have developed a progression of exercises and techniques that explore sense perceptions, free-form writing and drawing, associative thinking, mapmaking, constructive daydreaming, memory, collage, and photography.
The only requirements for attending our workshops are curiosity and a desire to explore the creative spirit inherent to us all.
Florence: March 10-14
Lisbon: March 20-24
New York: April 27-30
New York: May 31-June 3
Verona: June 11-15
Crete: June 20-24
Barcelona: June 30-Jul 4
Prague: July 9-13
New York: July 27-30
New York: October 5-8
• Learn English in New York this summer with New York Language Center (NYLC) - a leading English language school. We have two conveniently-located campuses in Manhattan - on the Upper West Side and in Midtown Manhattan.
• NYLC provides a range of full-time and part-time English language courses in summer and year-round. We teach students from around the world with all levels of English - beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
• In our dynamic and fun environment, you will benefit from superior language education as well as a rich cultural experience in one of the most famous cities in the world.
• Year-round and summer English courses are also available in our English schools in The Bronx, and in Jackson Heights in Queens.
• We also offer TOEFL exam preparation courses and Business English classes that are designed to fit your individual needs. You may study with us for as little as one week.
• Our prices are very affordable and all of our teachers are dedicated ESL teaching professionals.
• NYLC is authorized by the U.S. Department of Immigration to enroll non-immigrant foreign students. F1 visa / I-20 students are accepted at NYLC in any Intensive Language Program of English.
Student Testimonial: "I spent only 3 weeks in NYC and i really fell in love with the city. My experience at NYLC was special too: a lot of people from all over the world, professional teachers, friendly advice, funny and interesting class experiences.All of you guys will stay in my heart!"
- Maria, Italy
PAST is a non-profit educational and research team that puts together partnerships on compelling projects in Anthropology and makes the work available to students and the public through field schools, documentary film and interactive web access. Based in Columbus, Ohio, PAST started as a non-profit organization in 2000 founded by an international Board of Trustees who have devoted volumes of time to seeing that the mission of PAST is achievable.
Working with the Board of Trustees are professionals from around the world. Added to our trustees and volunteer staff are a handful of research associates – the everyday archaeologists and research scientists who join with PAST to take their work to the public. Founded to promote partnerships between anthropologists and educators, PAST successfully initiated and implemented projects throughout the United States.
Summer School Programs with Field Study covering topics such as Cultural Landscapes; Cave Ecology; Urban Gardening & Distribution; Shipwrecks and Maritime Archaeology; Marine Ecosystems; Forensic Anthropology.