Learn Arabic: Language schools in Morocco, Arabic language holidays in Marrakesh, Arabic courses in Rabat, Homestay programs for adults, teens, Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) classes, Colloquial Moroccoan Arabic lessons, Arabic immersion programs in North Africa..
The Language House: The Language House is a cross cultural program that offers Arabic language holidays and Arabic immersion programs for adults and teenagers in Marrakesh and Rabat, Morocco. Students can choose between Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) or Colloquial Moroccan Arabic (CMA). Our program caters to all language levels. The standard program is three hours a day /15 hours per week. All of our instructors are university degreed in the teaching of MSA and CMA Arabic.
Email:Contact us below
The Language House homestay immersion program is available at any time of year and is suitable for all ages starting at 16 years old as well as any language level (beginner to advanced). Our programs are ideal for individuals, business, travel or examination revision purposes. All tutors are fully-qualified teachers and native speakers, experienced in teaching their mother tongue as a foreign language.
Courses / Programs:
- Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) courses
- Colloquial Moroccan Arabic (CMA) courses
- One to one immersion homestays
- Multi-country adventure program
- Arabic language holiday classes
Come and learn Arabic in the heart of Morocco ! Dar Loughat is a professional language institution providing intensive Arabic courses and cross-cultural education to international students. As an institution, we strive for excellence in an environment where faculty, staff and students are valued and respected. Ideally located in the center of downtown Tetouan, Morocco, which has been declared a World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO, we offer our students the best of Morocco. While studying Arabic in Tetouan, students can enjoy the city’s excellent beaches, its evergreen Rif Mountains and its five-century-old Medina.
ABC Languages, Westchester County & Southern Connecticut
Courses / Programs
• One of the oldest languages in the world, Arabic is a very rewarding language to learn. With 246 million speakers worldwide, it was made the sixth official language of the United Nations in 1974.
• If you would like to learn Arabic or to improve your current Arabic language skills, the fastest and most effective method is private or semi-private lessons with ABC Languages.
• Our native (or near-native) Arabic-speaking tutors can come to your home or agreed location throughout Westchester County (including in Yonkers, Mount Vernon, the Bronx, New Rochelle, Greenburgh, White Plains, Peekskill and Rye) and in Southern Connecticut (including in Stamford, Norwalk, New Canaan, Darien and surrounding areas).
• All of our Arabic language teachers have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience and are native or near-native Arabic speakers who are carefully hand-selected.
• Taking your specific goals and preferred learning style into account, they will create a customized curriculum for you. Learn at your own pace and schedule your classes around your other commitments!
Arabic language for foreign students is an Arabic language school in Marrakech, Morocco, North Africa. We offer short or long term language courses and total cultural immersion. Students can choose between Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) or Colloquial Moroccan Arabic (CMA) with courses available year-round. Studying in Morocco, in the country a language is spoken is the most effective way to learn Arabic language. In addition to our Arabic language program for adults, we offer junior summer language camps & programs for teenagers.
Our brand new building provides comfortable classrooms, a computer lab with free internet access as well as the opportunity for interaction with local Moroccans who study English. Our program caters to all language levels. The standard program is three hours a day/15 hours per week. For more intensive hours, please contact us. All of our instructors are university degreed in the teaching of MSA and CMA Arabic. Our schools are well equipped, our teachers are well trained and experienced, and our lessons have a small number of students. With this, we ensure you will receive very effective Arabic language training with individual attention to meet your needs.
- Modern Standard Arabic (MSA)
- Moroccan Colloquial Arabic
- Arabic language and cultural immersion program
- Language and volunteer program
- Junior summer language camps
- Arabic programs for teenagers
• Are you interested in quality group or private Arabic language lessons in the Chicagoland area?
• Situated in the heart of Downtown Chicago, Language Loop provides a range of Arabic classes for basic beginner to advanced level adults. Study at our Downtown school location, or in the comfort of your own home or chosen location.
• Our courses are different from those of high schools, colleges or other language institutions. Language learning packages are created with your needs in mind!
• In addition to our group and private Arabic lessons, we also provide tutoring in Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Farsi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and more.
Student Review: "Language Loop offers the widest depth and breadth of languages of any adult language school in the Chicago area. They are the kindest and most accommodating of businesses of any kind that you will meet." - Rona
Qalam wa Lawh is an academic institution with a reputation for excellence in providing a comprehensive program for the study of Arabic as a foreign Language as well as introductions to Arab and Moroccan culture. The quality of Qalam Center Arabic courses are further supported by its partnership with Moulay Ismail University, Meknes Morocco. Arabic courses taught at Qalam wa Lawh emphasize building a solid foundation in communication skills and are designed to ensure learners are confident using the language that they are being taught.
Qalam Center has been honored to accept students from distinguished Universities around the world as well as students employed by several key government, professional, and diplomatic institutions.
Our state of the Art facility is located in just 10 minutes from downtown Rabat, in the upscale neighborhood of Souissi. Complete with a library, language labs, and large comfortable classrooms, Qalam Center is the ideal place to study.
Each classroom is led by an experienced and enthusiastic Native speaking Arabic teacher. Our teachers all hold advanced degrees in Arabic literature, Law, or Applied Linguistics.
There are nine courses offered at three levels in Modern Standard Arabic: Beginning (I, II & III), Intermediate (I, II & III) and Advanced (I, II & III). There are six courses offered at three levels in Colloquial Moroccan Arabic: Beginning (I & II), Intermediate (I & II) and Advanced (I & II).
AUI is located in Ifrane, Morocco in the Middle Atlas Mountains, at an altitude of 1,600m. Ifrane is just 60 kms from Meknes, 80 kms from Moulay Idriss Zerhoun and the Roman ruins of Volubilis, 65 kms from Fez, and 200 kms from Rabat. Winters in Ifrane can be cold with significant snowfall, and summers are pleasant. Oak and cedar forests, the springs, streams and lakes around Ifrane have made it a very popular resort for all seasons.
Run through the School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS) at AUI, The ARANAS program grants academic credits which can be applied to an individual’s degree program in his/her home institution. The Arabic language component is an intensive program. A diligent student, willing to devote himself to preparing and attending the full morning of classes, and then completing homework assignments, can realistically hope to achieve one full academic year of Arabic language by successfully completing the summer program. Students experience learning Arabic not only in class and through homework, but also through interaction with students, instructors and staff at the university as well as others outside the university in the community of Ifrane.